• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UPDATE on "Not giving up hope...Please help!" :)?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TawnyLaRae803

Reaction score
It's been exactly one month (yesterday) since my baby got his leg caught in barbed wire. Everyone who had read my post and had seen the picture of his leg, probably had their doubts that this horse would make it. Well, as I stated, I found this product called "Equaide" and have been using it for a few weeks now. The last time I put this on him, I left it on for a week ( it says 4-5 days ). The bone was still showing a lot. Anyway, I pulled the bandage off today and was shocked. I didn't expect to see what I saw. I have before and after pics posted from the very first day and from today.

pocowillie172006.jpg

pocowillie282006.jpg

Fantastic TawnyLaRae,

Hope it keeps on getting better, I know both the feeling of relief and despair on this kinda deal,

PPRM

AMAZING!!!!

And good for you for your diligence in treatment.
I hope everything continues to go well.
xxxxxx Keepin' my fingers crossed. Be sure to let us know.

I know from being around horses that got caught in cattleguards (not ours) that if you get them healed up, there is nothing in that area that affects them as far as being crippled etc. The horses I knew about could do anything that was asked of them. One even won a few lap and tap races at the fair.

So keep on, keeping on!!!! This might turn out okay yet.

Good job, BUT see the wire laying in the back ground. Get rid of it before he does it again. Even if this picture is takin in a place you don't keep him get rid of it. Horses do get out. Horses need to be a a pasture, pen, corral that is free of junk as the good ones will find it and the bad won't. Also look out for nails sticking out of the fence, they can rub and no a heck of a rip from the nail. A little prevention, some upkeep can do wonders on this kind of wreaks. Keep us updated on the horse.

Latest posts