• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update on Palin 'Thrilla in Wasilla' Brawl!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
The whole P tribe is evidently barricaded in their trailer.

PLace surrounded by cops with dogs.

Todd (former sled dog racer?) howling at the dogs.

Dogs howling back.

'Stretch' (who the fk would buy a 'stretch' hummer?!) hummer parked outside trailer, half in the ditch, looks like it ran over a kids bike and trash can, etc...somebody may have gotten sick out one of the windows, several beers cans scattered around

Cops are negotiating---offering pizza and a six pack.

Todd wants raw steak---for his nose? eye?

Track demanding clean shirt, two sixpacks.

Sarah;:"Send in O'bamer, won't talk to anybody else"

McCain on his way, Cheney spotted in woods w/shotgun.

sure took you long enough to get around to the woman who is more of a man than you :wink: :wink:

well you know it wasn't a Chicago house party.. as half a dozen passerbyers weren't gunned down..

had it not been the palin name... it would not even be a news story...

but to be honest.. I've been at plenty of parties were someone got into it with another guest.. had someone made rude comments about my sister,.. they may have had to visit a doctor that night as well..

the palins are targets for anyone who wants five minutes of fame...

I would wait for the facts to come out on this one,... but I doubt the news media let alone lj will ever bring up the real story of what happened...

nope they got thier thirty seconds of fame spreading the rumor part.. so why bother with the truth part..

even the one witness who spoke outs interview was heavily edited.

Steve said:
well you know it wasn't a Chicago house party.. as half a dozen passerbyers weren't gunned down..

had it not been the palin name... it would not even be a news story...

but to be honest.. I've been at plenty of parties were someone got into it with another guest.. had someone made rude comments about my sister,.. they may have had to visit a doctor that night as well..

the palins are targets for anyone who wants five minutes of fame...

I would wait for the facts to come out on this one,... but I doubt the news media let alone lj will ever bring up the real story of what happened...

nope they got thier thirty seconds of fame spreading the rumor part.. so why bother with the truth part..

even the one witness who spoke outs interview was heavily edited.

Steve---the only thing I hate worse than being in a good donnybrook is missing one entirely. I don't judge 'em at all for this---being human and real people. I just post this kinda crap to piss off the crybabies. :p :lol:

hopalong said:
sure took you long enough to get around to the woman who is more of a man than you :wink: :wink:

I been busy wildcattin' ya dried up old fart.

that woman is purty much all woman, hell she'd jerk a half hitch in yer ass just on acct of your slovenly habits, plus Alaskans value a good airframe.

Unlike you she can probably throw a half hitch!!!
and know what one really IS!!

Bring on your PINK CHAPS tour and quit hiding behind your monitor lil boy!!!!! that is if your momma will let you out of the crib... NOT one person is trembling in fear around here!!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
Unlike you she can probably throw a half hitch!!!
and know what one really IS!!

Bring on your PINK CHAPS tour and quit hiding behind your monitor lil boy!!!!! that is if your momma will let you out of the crib... NOT one person is trembling in fear around here!!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

"The lack of a major education does not equate to lack of intelligence, However a college education does not equate to intelligence!"

been wondering, who made you feel inferior about not going to college? I been to several of them, larnt way more out In the whirld.

granted tho--you got lots to feel inferior about but I can promise you this: people just as stoopid as you did go to college. they flunked out, of course--but they did go. so cheer up.

passing thru huh????I got my education thanks tO the VA.. you do not impress here so quit trying to!!! IMPRESS us all by proving who you are!!! QUIT hiding

littlejoe said:
The whole P tribe is evidently barricaded in their trailer.

PLace surrounded by cops with dogs.

Todd (former sled dog racer?) howling at the dogs.

Dogs howling back.

'Stretch' (who the fk would buy a 'stretch' hummer?!) hummer parked outside trailer, half in the ditch, looks like it ran over a kids bike and trash can, etc...somebody may have gotten sick out one of the windows, several beers cans scattered around

Cops are negotiating---offering pizza and a six pack.

Todd wants raw steak---for his nose? eye?

Track demanding clean shirt, two sixpacks.

Sarah;:"Send in O'bamer, won't talk to anybody else"

McCain on his way, Cheney spotted in woods w/shotgun.

:) :lol: :lol2: :clap:

made me laugh out loud...thanks!

see news video on Palin Melee...''it was like a Jerry Springer episode''

http://abc7.com/news/palin-party-brawl-reports-sarah-palins-family-involved-in-fight/305773/

Larrry said:
I did that and Benghazi pops up. It says the search shows results in order of importance :shock: :) :roll:

WHAT THE hell ya' trying to pull, larry?~!

it's kinda an unwritten rule here that nothing of any value or importance is ever posted! name calling, insults, gang warfare and general bigoted/ignorant bs are all welcome as flowers in may---but don't go pullin none of this 'portance' bs

I wonder how many Wasilla stores the left winger tea party nuts will smash and loot? :???:

Andy Borowitz

The fact that Sarah Palin was involved in a drunken snowmobile brawl is the least shocking thing about her. The most shocking thing about her is that a major political party nominated her to be Vice President.

You folks must live in wierdville if this is news. Biden's hair plugs are more newsworthy than this.

a drunken snow mobile brawl gets your attention, but the muslim President who is purposely letting in Islamic extremists by not securing the Mexican border is nothing to worry about ????

when it is one of your family members being beheaded, will you THEN stand up and take notice of the obvious lack of leadership put forth by the POTUS ??

his antics have gone on long enough, the political machine is a joke, too many people worried about getting elected to do their damned job.... I am so upset with how this is going, I wish an average man with common sense could get elected.... hell if a post turtle like Obama can get elected, why not a farmer in Kansas??? I may have to run.... pm me for an address to send campaign donations.... sorry oldtimer, we do not accept WIC, foodstamps, or Bozeman Liquor Outlet gift cards.....

jigs said:
sorry oldtimer, we do not accept WIC, foodstamps, or Bozeman Liquor Outlet gift cards.....

You arent about to get his liquor card, now that is one thing hell fight for...and his donuts

Latest posts