• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update on Palin 'Thrilla in Wasilla' Brawl!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs said:
a drunken snow mobile brawl gets your attention, but the muslim President who is purposely letting in Islamic extremists by not securing the Mexican border is nothing to worry about ????

when it is one of your family members being beheaded, will you THEN stand up and take notice of the obvious lack of leadership put forth by the POTUS ??

his antics have gone on long enough, the political machine is a joke, too many people worried about getting elected to do their damned job.... I am so upset with how this is going, I wish an average man with common sense could get elected.... hell if a post turtle like Obama can get elected, why not a farmer in Kansas??? I may have to run.... pm me for an address to send campaign donations.... sorry oldtimer, we do not accept WIC, foodstamps, or Bozeman Liquor Outlet gift cards.....
White, conservative Christian? The mainstream media will do their damnest to destroy you. It's just in their DNA.

Traveler said:
[ ] White, conservative Christian? The mainstream media will do their damnest to destroy you. It's just in their DNA.

I plan on having a fat black woman as a mistress, an illegitimate musilm child and get some buddies involved in a drug ring... I will get the Democrat vote for sure!

jigs said:
Traveler said:
[ ] White, conservative Christian? The mainstream media will do their damnest to destroy you. It's just in their DNA.

I plan on having a fat black woman as a mistress, an illegitimate musilm child and get some buddies involved in a drug ring... I will get the Democrat vote for sure!

You can promise everyone a check,.. Just don't mention that it comes with a JOB..

jigs said:
Traveler said:

You'll have to come up with a slogan. It doesn't have to mean anything, just something for them to chant. They're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

if Bill CLinton runs as my vice... we could go with No muff too tough....

"If you were a dope that voted for hope, vote for jigs, he'll give you free cigs."

"Easy as 123, you'll get an EBT"

"Just say No, to bull dike Ho's"

lookin like the leftwingernuts spoke too soon

But the idiots from the left will still spout the leftwngernut agenda and propaganda. Have at it you leftwingernut morons

police report on Palin Brawl

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/09/palin-brawl-police-report_n_5960754.html

slide_234102_1124207_free.jpg

Valley? Valley? Where have I heard of that place before??????????????

Oh, that's right!!! Valley Trash!!! Up near Canada!!!!!!!!

The place where they take pride in the cold weather keeping the riff raff run off........ cept it don't!!! They live there year round!!!!

flounder said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/09/palin-brawl-police-report_n_5960754.html

Surprising...police report and no Palin family arrests. :roll:

Weren't we led to believe the Palins should all be thrown in jail and the key swallowed?

hypocritexposer said:
flounder said:

Weren't we led to believe the Palins should all be thrown in jail and the key swallowed?

why does you always have to be such a tight ass idjit?! These folks got inter a little 'ol country brawl, proves they're real people and will stick up for theyselves and their family to me.

You can't regulate everything and you got no right to anyhow. Mind your own business and leave these folks alone. idjit.

littlejoe said:
hypocritexposer said:
flounder said:

why does you always have to be such a tight ass idjit?! These folks got inter a little 'ol country brawl, proves they're real people and will stick up for theyselves and their family to me.

You can't regulate everything and you got no right to anyhow. Mind your own business and leave these folks alone. idjit.

Why do you have to be always minding my business and peeking in my windows at my wife?

Why didn't you call the whole time you were in Alberta?

You seemed to want to get into a "little 'ol country brawl", but you neglect to call...you's like Marty McFly.

Oldtimer said:
Andy Borowitz

The fact that Sarah Palin was involved in a drunken snowmobile brawl is the least shocking thing about her. The most shocking thing about her is that a major political party nominated her to be Vice President.

yep, Bristol Palin and her sister were beat up by a man...and you joke about it.

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Andy Borowitz

The fact that Sarah Palin was involved in a drunken snowmobile brawl is the least shocking thing about her. The most shocking thing about her is that a major political party nominated her to be Vice President.

yep, Bristol Palin and her sister were beat up by a man...and you joke about it.

His Karma is coming back to him and is whacking him over the head.

Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:

His Karma is coming back to him and is whacking him over the head.

Several Alaska bloggers gave their accounts of the incident, describing a scene in which Bristol Palin allegedly threw punches and Sarah Palin screamed, "Don't you know who I am!"

Don't you think that a former Vice Presidential candidates involvement in a drunken brawl is newsworthy...
Maybe shouldn't be- but I'll bet if it was Al Gore and his family you would think it was-- and be chuckling all over the place....

Latest posts