• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

USDA/AMI/NCBA hypocritical concerning Japanese Issue

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MRJ, you are going a little overboard here. This is the voice of experience. Heed it.

Econ101 said:
MRJ, you are going a little overboard here. This is the voice of experience. Heed it.

Econ, who or what gives you the right to be judgemental of my comments on this website?

MRJ

MRJ said:
Econ101 said:

Econ, who or what gives you the right to be judgemental of my comments on this website?

MRJ

MRJ, Not giving you a short answer and not meaning to butt in. But if you choose to post here, you are giving the entire world the right to be judgemental of your comments. Same goes for mine or anyone else's.

Just think. There's some guy in Timbuktu reading this right now and wondering who you are and why you say what you do. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cronyism and lies won't make it right for the rest of the world or my fellow ranchers that depend on truth to earn a living.

SOOOOOoo Just think. There's some guy in Timbuktu reading this right now and wondering who you are and why you say what you do.MRJ.

Econ, and Mike, it is one thing for others to judge what I say as that can be based on biases or other information. I draw the line at being ordered to "heed" one who has posted with far more than a fair share of deception and arrogance on this site.

Porker, are you accusing me of "cronyism and lies", or someone else? And what is your basis for that accusation, whomever it is aimed at.?

MRJ

MRJ said:
Econ101 said:

MRJ

The voice of experience.

Latest posts