• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Very good day!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Had a very good day yesterday, great people helping us, good weather, few wrecks and very good eats.

brandsk.jpg

The brand of quality

jay2.jpg

experimenting with black and white

girls.jpg

even the girls pitched in

eppich2.jpg

gettin the job done, the guy in the cap is an Animal Science professor visiting from Australia

eppich.jpg

lots of help

Maybe next time ranchwife, we would of loved to had your crew here, only thing, the cooler did not have any Silver Bullets, your hubby would of had to change brands! :lol:

Great pixs!!!

Glad you had a good day. Would have been nice to have been there. Ask again next year, a little more ahead of time and i'll see if i can make it.

Oh, and I like dark beer! :lol:

The picture of the brand is AWESOME!!!

And JMO but I think the black and white worked like a charm.

sw said:
Maybe next time ranchwife, we would of loved to had your crew here, only thing, the cooler did not have any Silver Bullets, your hubby would of had to change brands! :lol:

not a problem since it would seem that hanta is also a Bronco fan!! I think he could probably let it slide :wink: Will have to keep you all posted when we get near to our branding time! :D

Yeap Great pictures once again, b/w and sepia tone pictures can change the outcome of a photo so much. I usta take alot of black and whites with my previous digital, haven't figgured out how to do that with this last digital.

Your year end video is gonna be great again this year.

FH,

In my humble opinion, I think Sepia makes the picture look "old", seems to have more depth than black and white. Black and white seems to be more 2 dimensional, but sometimes not, depends on the picture. I am not a photographer, prolly will never make a good one, I just get lucky because I take so many of them I actually get one "right"! sw sitting here and giving me cr** about taking credit for the pic, oh, well, I did take it, he was too busy making sure no more mis brands were put on those calves :( :???: :???:

Well that tares it. Dang it. When I saw those two young ladies dragging that calf, I have got to learn to do it. I need an invite to a branding the western way.
You know before I got divorced I thought women weren't good for much. However since I got a "good" woman for a girlfriend, I have learned a very important lesson. A woman can do any dang thing she wants to. And do it well. The trick is to start with a "good" woman.
I still ain't going to let one show me up though. I will learn to catch calves.

I sure hope one day I can make it to a branding. I wonder when Mike is going after his bull he took up there?
I need to check on the pecans when I call dad. I think it is a fair crop so far. I know I have hickory nuts on the ground almost solid.

Latest posts