• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We are ready for Halloween at my outfit!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
Halloween2011b.jpg

Our little old tractor is ready
Mailbox2011.jpg

The mailbox got some decorating
Halloween2011.jpg

The back door which is actually the front door.
Scarecrow2011.jpg

Wouldn't be Fall without a Scarecrow....

Nope. But we get lots of Sunday drive bys and cyclists. My wife is into decorating and we gets lots of comments about how she does up our yard for different seasons. This is also the joy of having a 3 year old around too.

Looks good Jeff. If we were to put out pumpkins now they would be little orange mush piles by Halloween.

jeff in ca said:
Nope. But we get lots of Sunday drive bys and cyclists. My wife is into decorating and we gets lots of comments about how she does up our yard for different seasons. This is also the joy of having a 3 year old around too.

Little ones make every holiday or special event much better .. :D

IMG_3074-Copy2.jpg

This was our Thanksgiving/Halloween decorations last fall . Btw ,this is our "little one" in the pic . :wink:

your decorations are real nice, a lot of work no doubt. it's a good thing that your as far away as you are or that dump rake might be put to work :!: :lol: :lol:

Very cute...making me think I had better get my butt in gear and get my decorations out too! And no, we don't get ANY trick or treaters but it's fun anyways. Perhaps the "cutest" J.D. tractor I have seen---what model is it? We used to have a 950 we used to pull our single rake with. We nicknamed it the Johnny Putt Putt, cause that's what it sounded like! Happy Halloween!

Latest posts