• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 7 prettiest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

prettiest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A branding pic without horses is there such a thing lol. I was thinking of an old Scotchman when I called him my 'wee blue horsie'. His bull got culled and he was pleading his case to the culling committee. 'Ye canna cull me wee bullie'. I just sent it in because the contest was short of pics-no motiff at all-I still think he's purdy in a studhorse sort of way lol.

Northern Rancher said:
A branding pic without horses is there such a thing lol. I was thinking of an old Scotchman when I called him my 'wee blue horsie'. His bull got culled and he was pleading his case to the culling committee. 'Ye canna cull me wee bullie'. I just sent it in because the contest was short of pics-no motiff at all-I still think he's purdy in a studhorse sort of way lol.

Well he's a pretty stout horse who's got a pretty good job with some pretty good mares by some pretty good cattle on some pretty good grass and I expect you will have some pretty colts pretty soon.

I think I finally have it figured out. I should have never said anything about that horse being a lot of things, but he wasn't pretty.

My apologies, although it was only a comment and I was only kidding.

I like the horse, I like him, but...(whoops, better not go there):

We need an emoticon for "ZIP YOUR LIP" for me to use. :nod: :stop: :nod: :lol2:

How are his withers for holding a saddle in place? Looks like he is in good condition going into the winter. "Pretty" might not be the correct adjective, but he could sure be considered "ruggedly handsome".

The only saddle he's ever had on him is a bronc saddle so it only has to stay tight for 8 or less lol. Actually that horse isn't even halter broke but he sure handles and loads nice-you can ride out amongst him and his mares and he doesn't get stupid at all-as you can see he can run with cattle too.

Latest posts