• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Well MR HAYMAKER

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Does Haymaker deserve a public apology

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tam

Reaction score
Haymaker seems to think I owe him a public apology. Haymaker has called people names on here more times than any of us can count and now he thinks I owe him an apology for my one statement about him and R-CALF. Which was
Haymaker I said before that once the Washington cow was discovered I felt you had BSE it is just to bad you and the rest of the band of idiots didn't see it that way and stop with the fearmongering
He has called me stupid and a liar and accused me of having selective memory when it comes to names he claims I called him and others, to which he could not produce one name from the archives to prove I did. So does Haymaker deserve an apology after all the name calling he has done to everyone including me or doesn't he.

Tam said:
Haymaker seems to think I owe him a public apology. Haymaker has called people names on here more times than any of us can count and now he thinks I owe him an apology for my one statement about him and R-CALF. Which was
Haymaker I said before that once the Washington cow was discovered I felt you had BSE it is just to bad you and the rest of the band of idiots didn't see it that way and stop with the fearmongering
He has called me stupid and a liar and accused me of having selective memory when it comes to names he claims I called him and others, to which he could not produce one name from the archives to prove I did. So does Haymaker deserve an apology after all the name calling he has done to everyone including me or doesn't he.

I have not called you stupid,or names as a matter of fact I have never called anyone names until after I was attacked,usely by some canadian hussie with a big rear end :help: ...........good luck

It realy depends on wheather or not you have a big rear end! :oops: :roll: :?

Encarta definition: Hussy-

1. An offensive term that deliberately insults a woman's manner or behaviour.

2. An offensive term for a young woman that deliberately insults her tact and self-restraint.

Tam I don't think you owe the mouth from the south even a hint of an apology. He has been offending Canadian women for a long time on this site and not Macon or anyone else has taken him to task over it.

Haymaker......you need to crawl on your hands and knees right to the Canadian border and apologize to Miss Tam :!: While there you might just ask for forgiveness from the other "canucks" you love to insult :!: :wink:

Bill said:

2. An offensive term for a young woman that deliberately insults her tact and self-restraint.

Tam I don't think you owe the mouth from the south even a hint of an apology. He has been offending Canadian women for a long time on this site and not Macon or anyone else has taken him to task over it.

You dont have much of a sense of humor do you bill,must be a terrible thang,be that bitter................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Bill said:

You dont have much of a sense of humor do you bill,must be a terrible thang,be that bitter................good luck

Sense of humour? Is that how you explain calling Canadian women derrogatory names? Just because one person is laughing in a crowd doesn't make something funny.

Bill said:
HAY MAKER said:
Bill said:

Sense of humour? Is that how you explain calling Canadian women derrogatory names? Just because one person is laughing in a crowd doesn't make something funny.

that's your canuckle head opinion,get a life quit being so bitter,or get your canuckle head rear end over to agriville,where you belong. You been riding the american shirt tail so long you believe you are elgilible for welfare..............good luck & good bye

Tam, in reality, I believe he not only owes you an apology, he owes all of us one for his name calling and attempts at passing it off as humor!

We would all be better off without him on this site. What does he ever offer that is uplifting, positive or of benefit to people or the cattle/beef industry?

MRJ

MRJ said:
Tam, in reality, I believe he not only owes you an apology, he owes all of us one for his name calling and attempts at passing it off as humor!

We would all be better off without him on this site. What does he ever offer that is uplifting, positive or of benefit to people or the cattle/beef industry?

MRJ

WOW!!!!!!!!What a great idea,lets ban Hay maker,I mean after all we dont want to read the facts about the beef check off,or how the ncba is controlled by packers or bitter people like mrj or read about the Captive supply reform act ,I tell you what mrj you get enough posters to agree with your deceitful scheme ,and I will go quietly and permanetly,but untill you do I will keep the truth in front of all who care to read........good luck PS is anyone should be banned it should be you with you half truths and wore out beef board propaganda.

WOW!!!!!!!!What a great idea,lets ban Hay maker,I mean after all we dont want to read the facts

Facts and Haymaker in the same sentence?

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAY MAKER said:
MRJ said:

MRJ

WOW!!!!!!!!What a great idea,lets ban Hay maker,I mean after all we dont want to read the facts about the beef check off,or how the ncba is controlled by packers or bitter people like mrj or read about the Captive supply reform act ,I tell you what mrj you get enough posters to agree with your deceitful scheme ,and I will go quietly and permanetly,but untill you do I will keep the truth in front of all who care to read........good luck

Boy Hay Maker...MRJ is out for your head.

MRJ Let him stay.A man has a right to his opinon( even if he is wrong :lol: ).

As far as apologizing to the ladies..That would be the manly thing to do

Bill said:
WOW!!!!!!!!What a great idea,lets ban Hay maker,I mean after all we dont want to read the facts

Facts and Haymaker in the same sentence?

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fact,R calf is now the voice of the cattle man and good ole Hay maker is a proud member.There you go billy boy ,facts and Hay maker in the same sentence..........good luck

MRJ said:

MRJ

How can you say that "WE" would all be better off without Haymaker. Who made you the damn QUEEN? All news is not always positive or uplifting!
Speak for yourself MRJ, I can make up my OWN mind of who I want to listen to and who I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy his humor and others do too!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
YOU owe Haymaker an apology now!!

IM curious mrj what is it that you bring to the board that makes you so speacial,I missed it and dont give me the ole packer lover line about how the check off saved the cattle man or some bull about packer programs that take money out of local economies and give it to packers,I believe its about nap time for you ole girl,or senility is setting in on you...........good luck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on a roll now Haymaker!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope billy boy doesn't make me a hillbilly boy in your eyes Haymaker. You know what they say about Texas Hillbilly's.

Facts and Haymaker! Thanks now I can laugh all day when I'm not singing "Born in the USA". For some reason that's becoming a real popular song up here. Local DJs can't figure out why people are requesting it so much.

How can you say that "WE" would all be better off without Haymaker. Who made you the damn QUEEN? All news is not always positive or uplifting!
Speak for yourself MRJ, I can make up my OWN mind of who I want to listen to and who I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy his humor and others do too!!

YOU owe Haymaker an apology now!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:
IM curious mrj what is it that you bring to the board that makes you so speacial,I missed it and dont give me the ole packer lover line about how the check off saved the cattle man or some bull about packer programs that take money out of local economies and give it to packers,I believe its about nap time for you ole girl,or senility is setting in on you...........good luck

MRJ is entitled to her views and entitled to keep repeating them here, just as you are. You sound a little cross to me this morning :wink: :wink:

No im not cross ,just stating a few facts,mrj has a habit of forgetting facts and getting confused,poor thang just getting old like the rest of us,But I truthfully believe she showed how scheming and decietful she really is this morning,as I read her posts and feel the same ,but never have tried to get her banned ,there are several folks on here that dont appreciate her propaganda is that a reason to kick her off?..............good luck

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:

MRJ is entitled to her views and entitled to keep repeating them here, just as you are. You sound a little cross to me this morning :wink: :wink:

Reader, You are absolutely correct in saying that MRJ is entitled to her views and she has the right to keep repeating them. BUT........She stepped over the line when she said "WE" would be better of without Haymaker. She cannot, in any way, speak for me about who I should, or should not, converse and listen to. That burns my ass up!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts