• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What does all this mean? (Good Sunday Mornin')

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
The hardship and tragedy that affects so much of our country recently has caused speculation, on the part of some, that God is judging our nation because of evil. I do no buy into that. Yes, God will punish evil; that is what Hell's fire is for. Rather, I believe that it is very likely that God is answering our prayers for national revival. These hardships, be they fire, flood or drought cause people to turn to God in humility, and helpless dependence (as a child trusts their parent). That is a good thing. Yes, I know it is a very hard thing, but God is bigger than our biggest problem (David and Goliath). Remember the ol hymn? God leads His dear children along. Some through the fire, some through the flood, some through great hardship, but all through the blood. Let us turn to Him - He is sufficient. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

We can think we are solidly in charge until uncontrollable circumstances show us otherwise! Then we are reminded of our human limitations and God's sovereignty.

Thank you Shortgrass.

For anyone who wants to hear the song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tTOKNWPsns&feature=related

I dont want to start and arguments, with that said, in my sixty yrs on this planet. I have concluded that life is a series o events, some good, some bad. All we have to do is hang on or the ride. In the end, all that matters is that you treat people with respect, and after your dead people say, ya he was a pretty good guy.

Latest posts