• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What the UTC coach said about Nebraska

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
"I took my headset off one time because I knew it would be loud. And it was loud," Huesman said. "I put it right back on because I realized it wasn't good that they were cheering. It was a great atmosphere. What a great place to play a college football game. The Nebraska football team is class all the way. The fans were class all the way. This was one of the best that I have ever been in. I've played against a bunch of BCS schools and this is probably the best environment, people, just the whole game. This was the best. I like these people. These people are good people."

I doubt the Mocs have had a paycheck like this either. I would be humble too.

$475,000.00 for being a patsy?

In all fairness though, he said the Mocs played "Toe To Toe" with Nebraska and all but shut down the "power play". His example was the 1st and goal from the 6 yard line which allowed the Huskers only a field goal.

Plus, he said that Martinez getting loose a few times on 3rd down was the difference in the game. "And that's what good players do."

Hope Martinez doesn't get hurt this year

Latest posts