• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What would Brian Boitano do?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rammtein7 said:
Whoa there with your bad self. I asked for a solution, not "blame the democraps that tax the hell out of everything."

The solution-
Part 1-get rid of the dems who tax the hell out of everything and spend way way way too much, and don't honor their oath of office.
Part 2- get rid of the repubs that tax the hell out of everything and spend way way way too much, and don't honor their oath of office!
Part3- now this is important - pay close attention- replace all of the politicians that are removed with people that will have strict adherence to the U.S. constitution and honor their oath of office.

Rammstein- that is the answer you are looking for- I'm not sure you will recognize it as such, but it's there.
If you don't like corporations and jobs going overseas- read your Constitution (with trade in mind for this exercise)- compare the original intent with what we have today.
do this with every subject you can think of------
then think for yourself- forget the propaganda- forget the party-just read it yourself with an open mind.

Oh, and something else to think about, read some of the Founding Fathers quotes. Do you have trouble reading some of them? do you need a dictionary handy? I do! Now what is up with that. These were written by home schoolers- maybe perochial school - here we are 200 years later with obsene ammounts of tax dollars flowing through the public education system. And we need a dictionary to decipher what they considered common language? Now if evolution was true shouldn't we be smarter 200+ years later. ---- Just a thought! :shock: :shock:

Latest posts