• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

whats in a name

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C-E said:
Well we have decided to go with "Jack". Still working on pics, puter is still down and maybe out for the count and I'm not smart enough to get them straight from my phone to ranchers.

That's a good name. :D

That's what i call my dog. :lol: :lol:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Don't feed after 5 pm and you won't have those 3am trips outside.

Babies have to pee all the time they do not know how to hold it yet and their bladders are tiny..

Nikki (my new pup) is doing really well and I have found that training in the freezing cold is actually better, they go out ,do the job and do not play around as their little butts are freezing so they want to get done asap.. :lol:

Great name you have chosen C-E, and congrats on the new pup.. :D

But if the water and feed is taken up at 5 pm....they won't be goin all night. Yes they'll hafta "go" after that time. But if there's not stuff goin in...there's not stuff comin out. It's the easiest and fastest way to train them. Let them outside every hour or so. As they get older....make it a little longer. They'll eventually get to where they know outside is for that....and they hafta wait or tell you when they need to go out. The smaller the dog the more often they hafta go out too.

Well he did great last nite took him out at 9:30 before I went to bed and he made it till I got up at 5. So far he's been one of the easiest I've house broke, but he's only been here 2 days.

gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
Good choice!

:D :D :D :D

Until it's Jack, you SOB ......

He is really coming out of his shell now. If it wasn't for my 3 yr old being around i'd have called him this several times the last 2 days.

C-E said:
gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
Good choice!

He is really coming out of his shell now. If it wasn't for my 3 yr old being around i'd have called him this several times the last 2 days.

Oh just wait. :nod: :nod: :nod:

You'll slip up just once and your 3 yr old will hear it and never forget. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
C-E said:
gcreekrch said:

You'll slip up just once and your 3 yr old will hear it and never forget. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

It's the truth , , , :oops: :oops: :oops:

burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
C-E said:

It's the truth , , , :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh how I know the other day I stubbed my toe in the dining room and said "oh sonofa" here he came runnin in the room and finished my sentence.

Guess maybe he heard me say that once or twice.

girls were playing horse tonight, the 3 yr old told her big sister if she didn't come with her she was gonna "Kick her a$$" :eek: how can you keep a straight face when that happens??!! :roll:

Something I read somewhere..

Little Tommie is in Sunday School and the teacher ask's if anyone know's the ten commandment's he list's them off by memory:
Away
Come by
steady
steady on
walk up
down.....LoL

Latest posts