• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where is everyone?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I created Ranchers.net
Okay, Never met you but you have had great impact on my life, Met some great people, made some great friends and wasted many hours of my life here, LOL
You really created something awesome that brought a lot of people together, During the R-calf and BSE years we had lots of discussion but I think many people came to the realization that us in agriculture no matter what side of the border need to pull together as we really are on the same side.
Thank you again for creating Ranchers.net

Oh....Jody from SD.
I'd like to know how long I have been a member.
So far back, I can't remember.
I do remember how we complained each time the format was changed.
Then it got hard to post pictures, so some left because of that.
I can name Mustang for one.
We used to have a photo contest every week. Jersey Lilly was the
administrator of that, but then she left. She is on FB.
We had 'Fightless Fridays" where no arguing was allowed, that one
day out of the week. There used to be some real conversations the other 6 days!
Then we had to run off a guy that talked about abusing cows and horses.
And TX Tibbs wasn't in Spain in jail and needed money.
Luckily some of us ran that to ground before any money changed hands.
We found out he was okay and wasn't in Spain.

Let's see, what else can anyone add? I know I left out a LOT.
It would be fun to review happenings here.
We still miss Soapweed. He was a legend on ranchers.net.

And now Martin and Mountain Cowgirl are missing. 😭

I'm doing well and enjoying life. Check in here every now and then. Got logged out somehow and never bothered to blog back in because nobody talking on here.
Big muddy that was a good tip about outfit in cardston with !mineral. Never bought the mineral but there net wrapped is way better than everyone else's junk. Heavier and it cured my baler problems. I thought knives were dull bor somehow timing was off but was just the brand of netwrap.
Hot and dry here today. 60mph wind. I'm going back outside and work at truck. Put one of those 38 gallon fuel tanks on bale truck and putting trailer hitch back on but not much room there. Good thing I like the wind (
smile)

Jigs is still kicking….. had a run in with a couple hay thieves that burned me for 750,000 dollars….. so a bankruptcy was the last option. Kid took over part of the farm and liquidated the rest.
Preached for 5 years until the new growth we brought in wanted to update some things and the old guard asked me to resign……
Now I run heavy equipment and wait for the Lord to find me a new church to lead.

Talk to Katrina occasionally, and a warm message from the wolf loving Canuck Gcreek was set to me through my son….

Living a life off the net as much as possible and loving it!
Pray you all are prosperous and healthy in 2024. God bless you all.

And yes the secret service did visit me, but did not confiscate my fruit bikini😉

Jigs is still kicking….. had a run in with a couple hay thieves that burned me for 750,000 dollars….. so a bankruptcy was the last option. Kid took over part of the farm and liquidated the rest.
Preached for 5 years until the new growth we brought in wanted to update some things and the old guard asked me to resign……
Now I run heavy equipment and wait for the Lord to find me a new church to lead.

Talk to Katrina occasionally, and a warm message from the wolf loving Canuck Gcreek was set to me through my son….

And yes the secret service did visit me, but did not confiscate my fruit bikini😉
Thanks for checking my friend. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Good to hear from you, have been missing you. How are the grandkids? Especially the little gal that was having health issues?

Latest posts