• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

where is ??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I have been thinking of Northern Rancher lately and missing his posts. I pray he is well and that the NR family had a blessed Christmas.

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

hillsdown said:
I have been thinking of Northern Rancher lately and missing his posts. I pray he is well and that the NR family had a blessed Christmas.

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

You must have just missed this in Coffee Shop, hillsdown:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55695

I was having trouble sleeping and I was thinking I should make a post. It looks like this old cadaver is going to get by another New Years. 2012 will be 95 years of the family on this place-Ty is gathering up some cows and buying some land so things are shipshape there-he is already horse rich lol. Hope you all have a good New Year's be careful what you wish for-I always wanted to look like a movie star I never thought it would be Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Health wise I quit all my pain meds about two weeks ago and am getting by-was sick of the fuzzies. Having trouble sleeping though. I'd like to thank Soapweed for giving me some good advice and I am pitted in and ready to fight this deal. I'll leave you all a little poem with my wishes for everybody in 2012-remember tears don't grow grass and whine only goes with cheese.

May your pony never stumble
Your cinch never break
Your belly never grumble
And your heart never ache

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Northern Rancher said:
I was having trouble sleeping and I was thinking I should make a post. It looks like this old cadaver is going to get by another New Years. 2012 will be 95 years of the family on this place-Ty is gathering up some cows and buying some land so things are shipshape there-he is already horse rich lol. Hope you all have a good New Year's be careful what you wish for-I always wanted to look like a movie star I never thought it would be Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Health wise I quit all my pain meds about two weeks ago and am getting by-was sick of the fuzzies. Having trouble sleeping though. I'd like to thank Soapweed for giving me some good advice and I am pitted in and ready to fight this deal. I'll leave you all a little poem with my wishes for everybody in 2012-remember tears don't grow grass and whine only goes with cheese.

May your pony never stumble
Your cinch never break
Your belly never grumble
And your heart never ache

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

soooo good to hear from you, NR.....may 2012 be a blessed year for you and the family!! Hang in there!!! :wink:

NR...

May you be blessed with all things good.

May your joys, like the stars at night, be too numerous to count.

May your victories be more abundant than all the grains of sand

on all the beaches on all the oceans in all the world.

May lack and struggle be always absent from your life

and may beauty order and abundance be your constant companions.

May every pathway you choose lead to

that which is pure and good and lovely.

May every doubt and fear be replaced by a deep abiding trust

as you behold evidence of a Higher Power all around you.

And when there is only darkness and the storms of life are closing in

May the light at the core of your being illuminate the world.

May you always be aware you are loved beyond measure

and may you be willing to love unconditionally in return.

May you always feel protected and cradled in the arms of God,

like the cherished child you are.

And when you are tempted to judge may you be reminded

that we are all ONE and that every thought you think reverberates

across the universe, touching everyone and everything.

And when you are tempted to hold back,
may you remember that love flows best when it flows freely
and it is in giving that we receive the greatest gift.

May you always have music and laughter

and may a rainbow follow every storm.

May gladness wash away every disappointment.

May joy dissolve every sorrow and my love ease every pain.

May every wound bring wisdom and every trial bring triumph

and with each passing day may you live

more abundantly than the day before.

May you be blessed

And may others be blessed by you.

This is my heartfelt wish for you.

May you be blessed.

By Kate Nowak

along with everyone else, Wishing you and your family nothing but the very best for the New Year. Never Surrender and don't let the basstud win

Thank you for the nice poem you gave us Northern Rancher.

Wishing you and yours the very best in 2012. Good to hear that the young buck is getting a start in the business. There is a lot of satisfaction in seeing that happen. :)

I was having trouble sleeping and I was thinking I should make a post. It looks like this old cadaver is going to get by another New Years. 2012 will be 95 years of the family on this place-Ty is gathering up some cows and buying some land so things are shipshape there-he is already horse rich lol.

Good job on getting Ty started. I still hope to see him ride a bronc someday.

I miss your regular posting. Good luck and keep up the good attitude.

Northern Rancher, your great attitude and wonderful sense of humor are highly commendable. You are playing the hand you were dealt with admirable spirit and determination. All of us must remember that we are mere mortals, and all of us are living with days that are numbered. Life down here below is but a fly-speck on the Big Picture Window of Eternity, but down here is where we have our opportunity to grab Jesus' hand and go along for the ride to Heaven. Hang on tight, my friend. :)

it's good to hear from you NR. i've been thinking about you..keep fightin' the fight. just pretend your fight is me from a few years ago and you'll be fine :wink:

Latest posts