• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHERE'S LILLY ???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Dang Katrina, aint you ever heard of duct tape? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: This is one of those times I'm glad the Good Lord saw fit to short change me, the cows give me funny looks, but least they don't think I'm draggin feed sacks out there!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

course then I guess technically ya wouln't be nekid.... :roll:
If there's reports of a woman in east texas admitted to the hospital with excessive scratches and abraisions all over her body, you'll know it's me, in my attempt at the barn runnin. we have some wicked wicked vines around here that have stickers on em. They'll grab and hang on, and trip ya up........this creek I gotta cross on the way to the barn is gonna be a doosey, cuz that's where them vines grow the worst!!!!!

Damn....... I didn't think of duct tape.......You know I'm blonde.......
Maybe you need to polevault that creek.....And pack a weedwhacker for those prickly vines..... And of course you would need protective eye wear.
Let us know how you turn out Lilly.......

Hell,By the time I got all that stretchin and gyrating done, I would be to tired ta run,think Ima gonna wait anyway,I was outside feeding my potlickers and I saw a big fat toad in their water bucket,I been told it'll rain when you see a toad frog ................good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I do all my stretchin after I get back to the house n take a nap while listenin to it rain.....then it's time for stretchin.

How much rain did you get Lilly,are yall through cuttin hay or just gettin started............good luck

I dont' know how much it rained yesterday evenin, It was pourin when we left the cow pasture, but when we got home to the house it hadn't rained a drop here. (bout 2 miles as the crow flies tween here n there) Hay needs cut now, was fixin to start when I looked at the forecast and seen rain chances for the next week. Hafta wait now. But that's fine n dandy wif me.
Just started rainin here now. Not hard, but a nice easy slow rain. See all this talk bout rain dance/runnin got it goin.

That's what irritated me yesterday,I was all hooked up and ready ta cut hay,when they put rain chances in the forecast,I get the cutter unhooked and in tha shed then they take em out,now I see they got em back,hell I believe I could do that good !,anyways I found that big ole toad this morning if that wont make it rain Ill start cuttin hay,that always works :wink: .................good luck

Lady friend of ours been waitin since January to get a new roof put on her house, yesterday mornin they got started, stripped all the shingles off, and had the tar paper back on when it poured yesterday evenin, she had said night before last, that she was gonna make it rain LOL She was right!!

Lady friend of ours been waitin since January to get a new roof put on her house, yesterday mornin they got started, stripped all the shingles off, and had the tar paper back on when it poured yesterday evenin, she had said night before last, that she was gonna make it rain LOL She was right!!

Sounds like her luck runs like mine,I will usually cut if there is a 20% or less chance of rain,it gets higher than that I wait,problem is the way they hop these percentages around tells me they aint got enough sense ta track a fat squaw in fresh snow............good luck
PS I might hafta get you down here ta show me how to do a rain dance,boots only huh ? :D

Haymaker, I think that fat toad you seen in the water bucket was your reflection.. :twisted: :twisted: :p :p :p
Excuses, Excuses, Just Git Er Done....... Let's see you poof up some sand by running to the barn......

katrina said:
Haymaker, I think that fat toad you seen in the water bucket was your reflection.. :twisted: :twisted: :p :p :p
Excuses, Excuses, Just Git Er Done....... Let's see you poof up some sand by running to the barn......

No tha toad was fatter than me,maybe you oughta come show me how ta do that rain dance,you make a dash for the barn and I will take pictures for jinglebob,and if you behave yourself,I will let you kiss that big ole fat toad,maybe you will have a prince charming ta tote back home with you,Im sure Roscoe could use the help :wink: ...............good luck

Well OK I think I will give this barn running a shot. It is so dry in middle Alabama that I am feeding hay. If we don't get rain, the hay situation for this winter is going to get bad.
The barn is about ¼ mile from the house so that makes it a ½-mile run. I wonder if just a lap around the barn will work. It would take me all day to run ½ mile. What if I hired it done? Will that work? What would my girlfriend say if she came by and saw boobies flopping between the barn and the house and me taking pictures for Jingelbob? I can here her now when I tell her that we were just trying to make it rain and I could not run that far. But as dry as it is now I am willing to chance it.

Alabama, why don't ya just ask yer girlfriend to do the runnin, that way ya won't git in trouble. :D Geeze are you blonde too? hehehehe

Haymaker I might be willin to give that a shot, under one condition.......I don't hafta run from here to there do I??? If so...we are all outta luck, find me dead somewhere along the side of the road from runnin......

I personally think katrina is lyin'. I don't think she got no rain and I'd bet quit a bit she didn't do no run. Pictures people. Then I'll believe. :wink:

Haymaker, you try it and let me know. If it works for you, I'll give it a spin. Tho' I'm kinda like "Bama". I don't know if I could make it the hundred yards to the barn and back, and live to tell about it. :oops:

Jinglebob said:
I personally think katrina is lyin'. I don't think she got no rain and I'd bet quit a bit she didn't do no run. Pictures people. Then I'll believe. :wink:

Haymaker, you try it and let me know. If it works for you, I'll give it a spin. Tho' I'm kinda like "Bama". I don't know if I could make it the hundred yards to the barn and back, and live to tell about it. :oops:

Alright as soon as tha sun gets a lil lower,Ima gonna go for it,Im about through working on water gaps,It usually rains when I get em patched,so it can wash em out again..............good luck

Alabama, why don't ya just ask yer girlfriend to do the runnin, that way ya won't git in trouble. :D Geeze are you blonde too? hehehehe

Haymaker I might be willin to give that a shot, under one condition.......I don't hafta run from here to there do I??? If so...we are all outta luck, find me dead somewhere along the side of the road from runnin......

No,I will hafta come and get you,I need some help baleing too..............good luck

Latest posts