• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHERE'S LILLY ???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Gettin way to dry around here,IMa gonna talk her in ta runnin to the shed in tha buff :D :D :D .....................good luck

PS How a bout it Lilly ? got a small chance of rain this week end,and with you doing that rain dance ,I figger it to pour,be kinda like cloud seeding the conditions are right,if you will dance ?

It's so dry here in GA that I put the copperhead I killed in a tree....supposed to make it rain in 3 days..so ' they' say!!!

Well...it's so dry here the snake hasn't even rotted....it's kinda like snake leather!!!! No RAIN either!!!

Hahahahaha......I"m with ya Haymaker, it's gettin pitiful dry here too. When and where am I sposta do my run? course........this would be such an odd occurance that it might just come a flood. Ain't no one seen me in the buff in .........oh.....EVER??? hehehehe, heck I don't even wear shorts anymore cuz my legs is so white, might skeer the wildlife.

but.......if I gotta, you gotta....that way we get more area of Texas under this Rain Dance clause....if I run round it just may rain at your place...if you do it, it might rain at my place......see...so we got each other covered........or should that be uncovered? LOL

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Hahahahaha......I"m with ya Haymaker, it's gettin pitiful dry here too. When and where am I sposta do my run? course........this would be such an odd occurance that it might just come a flood. Ain't no one seen me in the buff in .........oh.....EVER??? hehehehe, heck I don't even wear shorts anymore cuz my legs is so white, might skeer the wildlife.

but.......if I gotta, you gotta....that way we get more area of Texas under this Rain Dance clause....if I run round it just may rain at your place...if you do it, it might rain at my place......see...so we got each other covered........or should that be uncovered? LOL

Soooo, would you two let us know when this is going to happen? Man! I just don't want to miss seeing this! :shock: :eek: :D

I don't know, I'm scared to take my shirt off during the day outside... The glare of the sun of my white skin might just start bringing down the airplanes that fly over.

lol. At school we had a 'big pipes' contest, wghich i won. lol. and when i drew the guns, they was nice and tanned-musta been when i went swimming in the watering hole (not the bar) all afternoon a couple days back. lol. anywho, you can have our rain. lol.

If you two are going to pull off that stunt, please let me know when so I can start on my raft for the flood.

Not up to too much lately. Just sit here and watch this computer. Last heart attack took alot out of me and wife slowed me down by selling off all my stock. Kinda got back in the game when one of my twin sons moved to the other side of town and started a small spread while he was working a town job at the same time. Now he is able to keep it working without any help from this old fart, so I just offer advice when asked. Sure glad I have this family on the forum or it would get real boring around here. Lately I've just been waiting to see of Lilly and Haymaker are going to start their antics so I can get my arc built before the flood.

Damn Weather Man,I been outside all day working and in a good mood,because this morning early, weather man had good chances of rain around here,checked when I came in just now and lo and behold a measly 20% for tommorow,I aint about ta rain dance for that :mad: keep your boots on Lilly,aint gonna rain....................good luck

Oh haymaker ya aint doin it right, we gotta gully washer shower here bout 30 minutes ago......... :mrgreen:

This runnin stuff..........might hafta do this more often

That's great,do you thank you can get some to come over to this desert ?...........good luck

PS How did you do it ? total commando, or at least hat & boots ?

Hmmmmm I'm thankin this could require music..........ya know that song
"Shake it to the East, Shake it to the West"..................................guess I'll hafta do it to the west.......

I dunno bout pictures...LOL lots of pine trees to hide behind round here.....
all haymaker has is them lil squatty oak trees and a few rocks
Ya can't wear a hat, that's somethin that'll shead water, but ya can wear boots....see how fast they fill up. And the cows will kinda give ya funny looks.

Hmmmmm I'm thankin this could require music..........ya know that song
"Shake it to the East, Shake it to the West"..................................guess I'll hafta do it to the west.......

I dunno bout pictures...LOL lots of pine trees to hide behind round here.....
all haymaker has is them lil squatty oak trees and a few rocks
Ya can't wear a hat, that's somethin that'll shead water, but ya can wear boots....see how fast they fill up. And the cows will kinda give ya funny looks.

Boots only huh,I think Ima gonna go for it,if I do about how soon can I expect rainfall,and how much ?.............good luck

Pictures! I'm sure you will get twice as much if you have pictures to prove you really did it. :wink:

I might even have to try this, but I'm going to need pictures to show me proper stance and speed and things like that. Sort of a "play by play", so to speak.

:lol:

Oh! And should you be singing or at least humming, the old Ray Stevens tune, "They call him the streak"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And do you get more rain, the older you are or the more people involved?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahah this is gettin technical.......but I'd think the amount of rain you get would depend on how long your.......... run is :D , and maybe just maybe, if'n ya got seen while doin it :shock: , that might make it rain harder.

As for the sangin, the "Streak" would be appropriete too......been so long tho I don't know if I remember all the words........ I don't think carryin a tune has anything to do with it. I've never heard of the shower cuttin off just cuz someone that can't sang was sangin.
But that old song "Singin in the Rain" now THAT'n might just work!!!!!

All you have to do is impress the rain gods.......We got a inch and a quarter last night... :D :D
Here is what I did: (naked of course)
First you strecth out your leg muscles by touching your toes with your hands. Then you put one foot on the yard fence and stretch all those muscles. Do both legs. Then you reach for the sky and stretch all your arm muscles. Then you jump up and down and twist at the same time. Then you get in a runners stance and run to the barn. Hoping not to fall down like I did.... I did a double roll twist half gainer. Got up and drug one leg to the barn...... Then I grabbed both boobies with my hands and scampered back to the house.... Whaaaa Laaaaa we have had a little over two inches of rain.........

Latest posts