• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why did the Rcalfer cross the road?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

i think your right Denny. How are things down your way weatherwise? Cool here tonite, have toput some more cows that are close to calving in the barn!

Manitoba_Rancher said:
i think your right Denny. How are things down your way weatherwise? Cool here tonite, have toput some more cows that are close to calving in the barn!

Did you have any wind up there Manitoba_Rancher? Windier than a bugger down here today and cooling off down to around zero or below. Hope the wind calms down by tommorrow.

Manitoba_Rancher said:

Its bitter cold here today with a N.W. wind my cows start on the 1st so we need to haul the whole bunch home this weekend.Someday my wife will move north then I wont have to haul them as much.

Yup there was a sharp NNW breeze here today. Made it feel a hell of alot colder than it was/ Dont mind putting cows in the barn to calve except we have a Brahma X Mexican cross hiefer that is close to calving and she is HOT, move faster than the average jackrabbit!

Latest posts