• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why I love Small Towns...added a picture

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
Go ahead........ I double dog dare ya!!!!!! :D :D :D We have fun on fridays... I'm the only girl that works on fridays except for the hygenist... So I answer the phone and do the insteriments and do chairside too..... We tell jokes and it's just a laided back day at the dentist.... Lots of people want to come on fridays, matter of fact we're booked for months ahead.....

see ya friday!

I have never seen traffic signals mounted horizontally before. I ain't even sure that is legal?

I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks.

I imagine it would be either a state law or even a municiple law depending on what type of road it was on... I know I have seen them before but it is not exaclt common.

IL Rancher said:
I imagine it would be either a state law or even a municiple law depending on what type of road it was on... I know I have seen them before but it is not exaclt common.

I suspect if you got a ticket for running the light you could take a copy of the MUTCD (Manuel of uniform traffic control devices) to court and win.

http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/index.htm

We had a very nice fair this year, and I think the attendance was pretty good too. 2 of our guys run the tractor pull and so we all went in to either work or watch it...me I went to the Ranch Rodeo instead, them putt putt tractors are to exciting for me...lol :wink: Course I went just to eat all that wonderful fair food!

B183Derek_edited-1.jpg

Dereks first yr in the tractor pull...and he won his division!

B186Joe_edited-1.jpg

Joe...the guy who got the tractor pull started a few yrs ago...

Now don't be asking me anything about them thar tractors..lol don't know and don't care... :lol: :lol:

My family went to the tractor pull and loved it!!!!!!!!! Was a great way to spend an afternoon....... My back has been bothering so I stayed home, but the guys had a blast........

Ya I saw your son there Katrina...I just can't excited about them antique tractors...lol Course the big boys are kind of fun to watch. Sorry to hear your back is giving ya fits..hope it gets better soon. To your other post, I seem to visit Dr. H everytime I have a tooth break...his response is...you want the techicnal version or the laymans version?...I laughed...the laymens version why my teeth break..I'm getting OLD! He's a great guy though, with a sense of humor. Hubby keeps kidden me that he's losing money on me and I should be culled...bad mouth, bad knee, and past the calving stage..lol I tell him it works 2 ways, he aint the bull he use to be either..lol :eek: :wink:

Ya I saw your son there Katrina...I just can't excited about them antique tractors...lol Course the big boys are kind of fun to watch. Sorry to hear your back is giving ya fits..hope it gets better soon. To your other post, I seem to visit Dr. H everytime I have a tooth break...his response is...you want the techicnal version or the laymans version?...I laughed...the laymens version why my teeth break..I'm getting OLD! He's a great guy though, with a sense of humor. Hubby keeps kidden me that he's losing money on me and I should be culled...bad mouth, bad knee, and past the calving stage..lol I tell him it works 2 ways, he aint the bull he use to be either..lol

Ditto on the antique tractors... We had them at home to use..LOL...
Dr. H is a really good guy.... Best dentist around...
Nice to have a ranch kid come home... What does he have two brothers as doctors and a brother-law that is a doctor also?...
We eat lunch together on Fridays and take turns footing the bill... We give Keren the waitress a hard time and she dishes it right back... And of coarse we sit at the bar right next to the honorary seat for Chester... We used to sit with him and visit....... I sure miss him.......
I would always sit my purse on the floor and use my foot to pick it up so I could reach it and that always amused Chester..... He would just laugh when I did that....
We are doing cerec crowns now so if you are breaking your teeth that maybe the next thing to do....... Cerecs are just beautiful... You can't even tell they are crowns....... I want two for my front teeth, but Dr says I'm to big of a pain in the ass...... So I'll have to wait till he musters up the patience.......

Latest posts