• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - What your place looks like April

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Congratulations to Big Muddy rancher!!!!

spring033.jpg

Thanks, A little confession, I was up along the hiway fencing last week and the Sharptails were dancing on a Lek right behind me. I was stretching up wire broken by a snow bank. I called back to the yard to my Dad to get him to send my daughter up with a camera. Well the directions weren't very good and it took her quite awhile to find me.The birds took off once while I was waiting but came back. When she pulled up in her truck they took off again and as it was getting dark they must of went to roost. The next evening I was out north in a different pasture and called the house to get her to go try again. She was getting ready to go to work but left a few minutes early and got me some pictures.
SO I didn't push the shutter button myself but was the instigator of getting it taken.
We have numerous Leks / dancing grounds on the ranch but rarely get a chance at good pictures. I figured it was pretty neat to get some.

Big Muddy rancher said:
SO I didn't push the shutter button myself but was the instigator of getting it taken.

I didn't see where it was legal to post something that was taken by someone else, this time. Looks like you'll have to forfeit. :wink: :lol:

Seriously, I really like the picture. We have several dancing grounds too and watched them at it a few weeks ago. It looks like your old rooster has got his feathers flying over that hen!

Faster horses said:
Hey, BMR. TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :p :D :wink:

What can I say :?

I couldn't sleep at night if I had won the photo contest and not confessed to sending Britt out to get the picture.

I will forfeit my winnings and donate them to charity of JF's choice. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

I couldn't sleep at night if I had won the photo contest and not confessed to sending Britt out to get the picture.

Thanks, so much BMR. Honesty is always the best policy. You are to be commended.

Your winnings will be very much appreciated.

The charity of my choice: my own pocketbook.

JF Ranch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

Thanks, so much BMR. Honesty is always the best policy. You are to be commended.

Your winnings will be very much appreciated.

The charity of my choice: my own pocketbook.

Don't stand too close downwind when Big Muddy opens his wallet, the moths and dust won't be too good for your lungs. :wink: :p

Well since your daughter does not have a sign in....I vote we allow it ths time.
Great shot COONNNNGGRRATTTSSSSSSSSS

Get her to take some more ...she has a good eye.

Latest posts