• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Excitement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

You don't think the world wasn't watching and anxious for a change in the direction America has been heading... :???:

http://obama2008.s3.amazonaws.com/headlines.html

Sandhusker...Jigs...

Your responses are so inappropriate. Yet, they are so expected.

Shame on you both! :mad: Get over it...and get over yourselves! Or don't

The rest of the entire world could care less about how you look at this.

Alice

alice said:
Sandhusker...Jigs...

Alice

Why is the truth inappropriate?

Sandhusker said:
alice said:
Sandhusker...Jigs...

Alice

You may consider it the truth...I do not...nor does the rest of the WORLD! I'd say you're pretty much in the minority. How does it feel...to be a minority!

Alice

Why is what everyone else thinks so important to some of ya'll? This isn't high school. You don't have to be part of the "in-crowd"! You can be proud to not just be one of the sheep! But a lot of ya are just sheep!
You timidly spew your lib propaganda while scurrying about your life running from coyotes! Why not realize that ya don't need to be wetting yourself over coyotes if you are a grizzly bear! Was it important what Hitler thought about President Roosevelt? Was it important what the USSR thought of Reagan? Was it important what the WORLD thought about a bunch of patriots in 1776? Or was it more important what America thought as it charted a course never taken in history as it planted the seeds of democracy in the midst of the storm of revolution? I am proud to be different from the other nations! I am proud the U.N. disapproves of some of our direction! I am exstatic that radical nations get their underware bunched up when we get tough with them. And i could care less what France thinks about MY president! But a lot of you wooly buggers must lose a lot of sleep hoping everyone likes ya!

alice said:
Sandhusker said:
alice said:
Sandhusker...Jigs...

Alice

You may consider it the truth...I do not...nor does the rest of the WORLD! I'd say you're pretty much in the minority. How does it feel...to be a minority!

Alice

DUBAI: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has congratulated U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and expressed the hope that Washington would stop intervening in West Asian affairs during his presidency.

Would that make me the informed minority, Alice?

Sandhusker said:
alice said:
Sandhusker said:

Alice

DUBAI: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has congratulated U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and expressed the hope that Washington would stop intervening in West Asian affairs during his presidency.

Informed? Nevermind...you not worth the effort.

Alice

alice said:
Sandhusker said:
alice said:
Sandhusker...Jigs...

Alice

Alice

I am a minority now?? GREAT this means I get any job i apply for, because minorities can not be turned away, where is my govt money?? I need a check because i am so disadvantaged, where is my free housing, my health care.... why hasn't Rev jessie called on me yet??

you are right. I am in the minority these days. I am a level headed American who is not wisked away by the fairy tale promises made by the muslim elect.

alice said:
Sandhusker said:
alice said:

Alice

Alice

Alice, use your efforts to read the news and become informed on what's going on. If not, don't bad mouth those of us who try to stay informed and you won't get punked like you just did - and certainly don't vote.

leanin' H said:
Why is what everyone else thinks so important to some of ya'll? This isn't high school. You don't have to be part of the "in-crowd"! You can be proud to not just be one of the sheep! But a lot of ya are just sheep!
You timidly spew your lib propaganda while scurrying about your life running from coyotes! Why not realize that ya don't need to be wetting yourself over coyotes if you are a grizzly bear! Was it important what Hitler thought about President Roosevelt? Was it important what the USSR thought of Reagan? Was it important what the WORLD thought about a bunch of patriots in 1776? Or was it more important what America thought as it charted a course never taken in history as it planted the seeds of democracy in the midst of the storm of revolution? I am proud to be different from the other nations! I am proud the U.N. disapproves of some of our direction! I am exstatic that radical nations get their underware bunched up when we get tough with them. And i could care less what France thinks about MY president! But a lot of you wooly buggers must lose a lot of sleep hoping everyone likes ya!

Excellent post. I agree 100%. Why is everyone so worried about what others think? If you live your lives that way then I feel sorry for you. It's one thing to try and get along with others. It's quite another thing to throw your principles out the window and kowtow to how they think you should act and feel. Compromise is often a good and necessary thing, but if you compromise everything, then you end up with nothing. Those of you who think you have to be liked by everybody end up being respected by no one. Same works with countries.

Here's how I see it. Weak people usually don't like strong people. Weak countries usually don't like strong ones. Regardless of what the Bush haters want us to believe, we are a strong country. Many people in other countries hate us simply because of that. Has anyone given any thought to the possibility that much of the world is celebrating Obama's victory because they think it will make us weaker? If being "more like them" and "getting along" means we have to become weak, I don't want any part of it.

VanC, that is so true, but if you expect to see any of the liberal thinkers, (is that an oxymoron?) to understand it you are sadly mistaken.

Sandhusker said:
The President of Iran sent his congratulations. There were celebrations in Palestine....
They probably feel that they can run all over us now. I hope Obama stands up for this country and makes good decisions. He scares me and i hope he is wrong. Seen on ABC news the other night that gun sales have increaded this week, so he scares a lot of people.

I will say even as I watched the news say that Obama won I wondered why in the world does it matter that in Kenya they are celebrating?

On the minority issue. As whites we will soon see the day we are the minority. I read an article in the Scottsbluff Nebraska paper where whites are now considered the minority in that town. With inter rational relationships and such I think to term it like cattle the cross breds are more prevailant then non anymore.

As far as the slam of Jigs he is an American and he posts his thoughts and feelings. Some that I do not agree with and others that I do, but one thing he honestly posts his thoughts and he does it with one id.

Sandhusker said:
alice said:
Sandhusker said:

Alice

Alice, use your efforts to read the news and become informed on what's going on. If not, don't bad mouth those of us who try to stay informed and you won't get punked like you just did - and certainly don't vote.

Read who's news...your ultra conservative news? I read it, and it scares me as much as you claim to be scared of anything other than what you read and see to be the truth and only the truth.

I got news for YOU! My thoughts and ideals and beliefs are as important, and real, and truthful to me as your's are to you. And I will vote every time there is an election...and I will vote my beliefs whether you agree with them or not. And your telling me I'm stupid, or off the wall, or crazy, or any of those other vile pronouncements you have made make me, and apparently the MAJORITY of the United States, absolutely no difference.

Alice

Don't give me any of your crap, Alice. I posted the truth (which I proved to you) and you lashed out and called it inappropriate and threw out an insult about being a minority because you incorrectly thought I was just bashing the Chosen One. Shame on you.

Yes, you are entitled to your thoughts and ideals and all that. But when you're jacking with other people's futures like you are when you vote, you owe it to them to be informed and not just a kool-aid drinker. With the right comes the responsibility, something that I don't think liberals will ever figure out.

alice said:
Sandhusker said:
alice said:

Alice

Alice

A little more fluff from Alice! She gets faced with facts and all of a sudden the debate is not worth her effort. News sources not Fox have showed people in Africa dancing in the streets holding Obama pictures and American flags, doing interviews about how Obama will help them. But no when faced with facts Alice now finds the conversation not worth her effort.

She is the master of getting of taking what she thinks is the Moral high ground once someone proves her wrong! Typical drive by Liberal! All Fluff and no facts!

Latest posts