• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Hereford Tour

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ok I will ask them if they got it.
Got to meet GM88. That was great meeting him. Had a great visit talking about the cattle in the show.
H'76 was not there yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Wonder if anybody else is up here too.
per maybe?

Hey HD why don't you come down to Olds for Ranchers Day?
then we can all meet up and go for coffe or lunch or something.

I got your number and GM88 has a phone that works. :lol: :lol:

I Luv Herfrds said:
Ok I will ask them if they got it.
Got to meet GM88. That was great meeting him. Had a great visit talking about the cattle in the show.
H'76 was not there yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Wonder if anybody else is up here too.
per maybe?
Not going to be in Olds. You will however drive right by me on the way home.

Hey per got invited to stop at Ulrichs on my way home, if your not buried under work maybe I could swing out your way and stop to say hi.

I'll check the site before I leave tomorrow morning. Looking for Kraft Russian Dressing!
I AM NOT LEAVING CANADA WITHOUT IT!!!!!!! :lol:

I keep having ranchers locking up on me or kicking me off. Got pics posted over on http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77916&sid=4374f27204c9d68fe72fac3e7c0c6608

Sorry I missed you ILH, I did get to meet a nice Russian rancher who came to our ranch to visit and look a cross breeding options. We had an interesting conversation that had to be fully translated. It seems my one liner's and sarcasm do not translate into the Russian language. He gave us an invitation to visit his place. Gcreek's ranch is right on the way. (the way the crow flies) The Alberta Ag guy with us is heading to Russia in October and going to take him up on his offer.

Sorry I missed you too per. Found out my cell stopped working 6 miles south of the border. Discovered that on my way home.

Sure LOVED visiting with all the Canadians I met. Must say they are the nicest people I ever met! :D :D :D

Let's see if I can get some pics posted here. Fingers crossed!

Opening Ceremony
IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

IMG_8870.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg

IMG_8915.jpg

IMG_8944.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8967.jpg

IMG_8770.jpg

Young man from Ireland showing in his countries show clothes
IMG_8787.jpg

Ranchers Day

IMG_9000.jpg

Peter Ulrich with his pair
IMG_9014.jpg

IMG_9015.jpg

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9041.jpg

IMG_9021.jpg

Mega Dome in Olds
IMG_9002.jpg

redrobin Grant had A LOT to smile about there. Was great meeting him and visiting for a bit. A really nice guy.

Took 399 on my trip. Tried to download 87 and only got 64 uploaded. Will try to do some more later.

i'm jealous of you guys. i was praying for a down pour all day the 17th - got a little but not enough to head north. lucky dogs.

i'd put money on that horned cow being a direct 21M - just got the look. what was her tattoo?

said u met some kiwis - wasn't geoff/peter by chance?

so what is the tattoo of the red eyed bull you put pictures of on here asking about?

To close for me to miss. Lots of polled cattle there to look at. The big horned guys showed up more on rancher day. Got to see some horned cattle I have always wanted to on show day so that was good. You'd of enjoyed it. Just call me I have all the answers now :shock: :shock: :shock: . :lol:

GM88 said:
To close for me to miss. Lots of polled cattle there to look at. The big horned guys showed up more on rancher day. Got to see some horned cattle I have always wanted to on show day so that was good. You'd of enjoyed it. Just call me I have all the answers now :shock: :shock: :shock: . :lol:

so you are saying i didn't miss much :eek:

i'll be calling for some of those answers.

Hereford76 said:
nortexsook said:
I thought that one guy looked pretty smiley to be bankrupt???????

just someone else's cows and someone else's money and bingo!
Both you fellas are very classless in your comments. Grant is a genuinely nice fella.

redrobin said:
Hereford76 said:
nortexsook said:
I thought that one guy looked pretty smiley to be bankrupt???????

Both you fellas are very classless in your comments. Grant is a genuinely nice fella.
Some that provided products and never were paid might wonder who is classless.

per said:
redrobin said:
Hereford76 said:
Some that provided products and never were paid might wonder who is classless.
...so you think after someone goes broke they shouldn't smile? and to have a champion bull all you need do is use someone elses money and somebodys cattle? If you took everyone out of the cattle business that has been broke or ever used someones money or cattle I guess very few would be left. If what they say is true, it shouldn't be said on a stupid message board. I bet neither man would say what they say here to Grants face. BTW I don't even know Grant other than through a friend. I haven't talked to him for 10 years or more. I know he went broke but at that time, as far as I ever knew, it was his money and his cattle and they were as ranchy and country as anyone could be.

Latest posts