• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Hereford Tour

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin said:
per said:
redrobin said:
Both you fellas are very classless in your comments. Grant is a genuinely nice fella.
Some that provided products and never were paid might wonder who is classless.
...so you think after someone goes broke they shouldn't smile? and to have a champion bull all you need do is use someone elses money and somebodys cattle? If you took everyone out of the cattle business that has been broke or ever used someones money or cattle I guess very few would be left. If what they say is true, it shouldn't be said on a stupid message board. I bet neither man would say what they say here to Grants face. BTW I don't even know Grant other than through a friend. I haven't talked to him for 10 years or more. I know he went broke but at that time, as far as I ever knew, it was his money and his cattle and they were as ranchy and country as anyone could be.
I'll give you that Grant is a very personable fellow and for sure I would have been better off not saying a thing. It is much easier getting elected outside of your own community. :wink:

not the first time i've put my foot in my mouth. didn't mean to step on your toes - just don't see it like that. to tell you the truth i thought you were poking fun with your comment. here i thought i'd get chewed out for the jab at the polled guys... just can't resist that temptation. i've got a neighbor that raises them and whenever we run into eachother we trade comments like that cause its fun. probably shouldn't let that spill over into here - never know who you are going to offend.

Well since that was my first time meeting Grant I won't comment on the money issue so let's just drop it ok.

More pics
pooped out
IMG_9092.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

IMG_9094.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9134.jpg

Sweet GRass Hills
IMG_9139.jpg

Heading to HD's place
IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8839.jpg

Heading back to innisfail

IMG_8850.jpg

IMG_8851.jpg

Sweet Grass Port
IMG_8750.jpg

Cute barn
IMG_8758.jpg

Calgary
IMG_8763.jpg

UK showmanship
IMG_8800.jpg

Some pretty familiar territory for me. You drove mighty close to my place for sure.

Hey ILH , wonder if the distracted driving laws in AB apply to taking pictures out the window too. :lol: :lol: :lol: I never took my camera so glad you posted pics.

per said:
Some pretty familiar territory for me. You drove mighty close to my place for sure.
In fact you could not have missed Grants place for that matter.

I kept waiting for some flashing lights to come up behind me every time I took a picture! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wished my phone had worked up there per. :( l

Latest posts