• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wow....get too mouthy....pay the price....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

He should have thrown a right cross after the uppercut she'd have kept quiet then.

Growing up I was not allowed to hit a girl, no matter what. Not only would I have gotten in trouble from my own family and probably hit twice as hard by them, I would have gotten it from the neighbors once they found out. While some people certainly appear to have it coming to them, you have to be able to control it. Often what seems like the right thing to do come back to bite you in the end.

cracker hand said:
Growing up I was not allowed to hit a girl, no matter what. Not only would I have gotten in trouble from my own family and probably hit twice as hard by them, I would have gotten it from the neighbors once they found out. While some people certainly appear to have it coming to them, you have to be able to control it. Often what seems like the right thing to do come back to bite you in the end.

my upbringing as well

The "lady" spit on him and hit him in the face........

Just how much is "enough"

What if she's a big old sucker that could really hurt you? Still just take it?

I can assure you there are very few things in life you cannot reason your way out of. I could have gotten out of this one without having to get physical, I promise you. This was two people lipping off to one another and wanting to get physical. You can also bet at this time, the girl has an attorney and the bus driver has lost his job. Short of having to protect myself from serious injury or death or that of someone else, I could have easily gotten out of this situation.

I don't have any idea how old you are but with age will come some wisdom. You will either get it through first hand experience or seeing what others go through. I can tell you from both that violence is not a solution, it ends up being a temporary fix to the current situation.

I stick with the premise that I can't hit girls and if at all avoidable, I don't want to hit guys. There will always be someone out there tougher than you.

cracker hand said:
I can assure you there are very few things in life you cannot reason your way out of. I could have gotten out of this one without having to get physical, I promise you. This was two people lipping off to one another and wanting to get physical. You can also bet at this time, the girl has an attorney and the bus driver has lost his job. Short of having to protect myself from serious injury or death or that of someone else, I could have easily gotten out of this situation.

I don't have any idea how old you are but with age will come some wisdom. You will either get it through first hand experience or seeing what others go through. I can tell you from both that violence is not a solution, it ends up being a temporary fix to the current situation.

I stick with the premise that I can't hit girls and if at all avoidable, I don't want to hit guys. There will always be someone out there tougher than you.

I'm 43 if that matters....LOL....now your crawdadding......"if you can avoid it". Hell yeah you better not hit anybody male or female if you can avoid it but when somebody starts wailing on you at some point you have to defend yourself.

I posted the video because I thought it was humorous not as some social statement but apparently some guys want to show their "tough guy" stripes with some internet banter about "never hit a girl". I really don't have a strong opinion one way or the other in this case. If he just sits there does she hit him again?

And another thing your damn right about is there is ALWAYS somebody tougher than you out there that's why you better avoid hitting anyone, male or female or you may end up on the wrong end of an ass whipping. You may feel pretty confident right up until the second it is too late.......

The worst part of this video is that it is the face of America in the future.

They are acting like animals.............................

Mike said:
The worst part of this video is that it is the face of America in the future.

They are acting like animals.............................

Correct but actually worse. That is America NOW in many places. I live in a city of a little over 100,000 people and you see this sort of behavior at the mall and movie theaters pretty regularly.

In several years as a Sheriff's Deupty you will learn you never hit a lady. You should never hit anybody if it can be avoided!

However you will also learn just because they do not have external plumbing does not make them a lady!

There are times when your life or safety ( or someone elses ) depends upon taking the needed action no matter what gender!

Much like the 11 year old that is 6'2" and 280# - - - in a perfect world you would not use force against a child - - - several Deupty sheriffs were held up to the press as child beaters but the principle had already been badly beaten as well as a couple of teachers - - - what else should you do?????

Well, first you would have to read my post. If your life was in danger or someone else's that would be an entirely different story. I would defend myself against man or woman. That was not the case with this video. Both were yelling at each other, she does something to him and then backs up. He is yelling she is going to jail now and then cold cocks her. I don't think his life was in danger nor anyone else on the bus. He threw that punch out of anger, not protection.

I agree a little guy could shoot you just as easy as a big guy but that just was not the case with this incident.

Enough said about this matter.

I guess I don't like taking abuse from man, woman, or critter. The gal had it coming. Look to me like the driver tried to reson with her long enough. Too bad he didn't get her throwed off the bus and leave her there.

Latest posts