• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You know your a Canadian Redneck if....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
You try getting a stuck baletruck out by putting frozen cowturds under wheels for traction. :lol: :lol:

Greg and daughters boyfriend came in for dinner laughing.....tried this little trick.

Heck we just toss them at each other like frisbees :)
I though they were toys :shock: had no idea you could use em for practical applications :)

Judith said:
Heck we just toss them at each other like frisbees :)
I though they were toys :shock: had no idea you could use em for practical applications :)

you are beginning to worry me, Judith....now put the eggnog away and behave!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nope can't say I've ever done that......since we dont have froze cow patties around here they are perdy much useless if yer stuck.

But I have gathered up sticks, and limbs..and stuck them under the tires to get traction to go..... :D

Well you haven't lived till you've stood off an cow by winging frozenturds at her-they tinkle like sleigh bells when it's -40 too-some trivia for you lol.

OK Judith...........our cowturds are either froze or dried up.............work pretty good as missiles.............wouldn't your left coast turds be a bit on the wet side all the time??? Be kinda messy for the thrower and whoever gets hit with fresh stuff is gonna be coming on the fight :!: :shock: :) :) :) :p :p :wink:

Keep in mind that my cow turd flinging days were on the good ole alberta plains :) Now horse poop can fly in any province, hence my reference to a meadow muffin in my coffee :) I was not the intended target but I can assure you that the "flingee or flinger" took a bath in the water tub. DO NOT COME BETWEEN A WOMAN AND THE FIRST COFFEE OF THE DAY :)

Northern Rancher said:
Well you haven't lived till you've stood off an cow by winging frozenturds at her-they tinkle like sleigh bells when it's -40 too-some trivia for you lol.

Guilty of this one (and the tire one too). Frozen cow turd kept a mad momma from eating me one time. Never had a good fastball, perhaps I just needed the proper incentive... :lol:

Rod

Latest posts