• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Young 'uns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Just like to ask if there are any young/teenage ranchers in here.. Do any of your kids use the site? Hey, I'm not trying to be nasty here, you grown-ups are still waaaay cool!! 8)

TXTibbs said:
Mudhen said:
I'm younger I'm 25 :lol:

What.....are you really or are you just saying that. I think he is talking about real age...not the age you might feel.

Mudhen I could of swore you were like middle aged....like 40 or something. haha.... :wink:

Becareful tibbs some of the young ladies on here will get you for that remark. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
TXTibbs said:
Mudhen said:

What.....are you really or are you just saying that. I think he is talking about real age...not the age you might feel.

Mudhen I could of swore you were like middle aged....like 40 or something. haha.... :wink:

Becareful tibbs some of the young ladies on here will get you for that remark. :cowboy:

Not like I am one but I have been around.

I almost used Young pup from Oklahoma for my name instead of Mudhen but that was the name of my mini stock when I races the Roundy Roundies when I was in high school and still go by that.

TXTibbs said:
Mudhen said:

What's so bad about being 40 or so?!? Being 41 myself, I consider myself still young and 60-70 year olds as old! 50 year olds would be middle-aged. But do you all remember when you were teenagers and in your twenties, that anyone over 35 or so was old? My, how a person's perspectives change as you get older!

hey I'm 45 so I'm thinkin middle age is more like 60 and up.... 50's to close to be middle age.... had a guy around 80 say to me you young pups just don't understand.... so I guess its ALL about perspective ... wifes ALWAYS tellin me its time I grew up :D

I'm a bit older than Jake, at 20, even though with my semi-poor back and occasional arthritis, I feel like 40. I suspect there are quite a few, much younger, members and non-members reading the site.

Latest posts