• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Young 'uns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hang in there, zephyrus......almost scared to look up my user name in a search engine...never know what someone might come up with!! :roll: :roll:

Hey V_KEY I noticed when you posted what you found when you googled my handle you posted my name. Why when you posted a google on yourself your name didn't get posted?

Hey there TXTibbs, ranchwife, Twotimer and everyone!! I'm from Buckinghamshire in East Anglia, it's a great place to hang out at weekends.. Can't wait for Friday night!! Yeah, some people seem really paranoid around here.. Bit scary actually.. :lol:

zephyrus31 said:
Hey there TX Tibbs, I'm from Buckinghamshire in East Anglia, it's a great place to hang out at weekends.. Can't wait for Friday night!! Yeah, some people seem really paranoid around here.. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :???:

zephyrus31 said:
DOC HARRIS said:
zephyrus31 said:
Hey there TX Tibbs, I'm from Buckinghamshire in East Anglia, it's a great place to hang out at weekends.. Can't wait for Friday night!! Yeah, some people seem really paranoid around here.. :lol:

What is it DOC?
The 'Generation Gap' between a High School Senior and an 80 year old Great Grandfather and the "Extracurricular Priority Differences" (EPD's!) which both possess!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS said:
zephyrus31 said:
DOC HARRIS said:

What is it DOC?
The 'Generation Gap' between a High School Senior and an 80 year old Great Grandfather and the "Extracurricular Priority Differences" (EPD's!) which both possess!

DOC HARRIS

That sounds really cool but what's EPD exactly? Please explain :( :p

Some think they are being spied on. When new people come on, they assume that they are moles from pharmaceuticals or PETA. It's ironic because what is so significant about the forum that would be of value to moles? Also, why always ascribe such bad intentions to people? Maybe people are just what they claim to be, interested in shared subjects, if from different points of view? Personally, at the far end of the U.S. culture gap spectrum, I believe there's a tendency to conspiracy theory and some "unusual" views about governments, liberals, and the like. The Government can barely run itself, let alone keep enormous secrets. And aliens did not cause BSE.

That sounds really cool but what's EPD exactly? Please explain

There's DOC's EPD's concerning generation gap - did I get that right? (I have to 'fess up, DOC, sometimes I don't have a clue what they are talking about either), other EPD's relate to genetics. Genetics in cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, etc,etc.

Latest posts