• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Youth today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt said:
Jesus was not white either, he was Jewish he would have been darker skinned.
Jew isn't white??????????

You should spend some time in the middle east. It is and always has been a mix of peoples. It is where Europe, Africa, and Asia meet. Troops from the British Isles were sent to the middle east by Rome. Alexander the Great (from Macedonia, next door to central Europe) went through there on the way to conquer Egypt (Cleopatra, along with the rest of the Ptolemy's, was of Greek decent). There are writings from Egypt that date 3,000 BCE and earlier that a tribe of blond and red haired, fair skinned nomads called the "Ebes" were attacking the northern borders of Egypt's territory....many scholars believe these were the ancestors of what we call "Hebrews." For centuries Mid easterners and Asian nomads and traders raided into central europe for slaves. (The Slavic people....Yugoslav, Czechoslovakian's ,Polish, Belaruse, Russian, Macedonians, Bulgarians, Croats, Ukranians, etc....in fact there are 17 groups that form the slavic nations) Enslaving these central Europeans became so common that their national identity was used to describe their condition.......Slavic became the word "Slave". So to say Jesus was of one race or another, when he was born into a melting pot of racial types is absurd. Perhaps, before you pontificate, you should learn a little more about the subject you are attempting to expound on.

Goodpasture said:
So to say Jesus was of one race or another, when he was born into a melting pot of racial types is absurd. Perhaps, before you pontificate, you should learn a little more about the subject you are attempting to expound on.
Jesus said he was a Jew. I'll take his word over yours.

aplusmnt said:
........ I am trying to teach you to fish, instead of just feeding you. :wink:
YOU teach??????????????

LMAO-1.gif

TheDog.gif

LMAO.gif

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.[/i]

Are those women at the strip club in KC, you know the one you're gonna give jigs EXACT directions to, using their long hair for ' covering'?

Is this what you've been researching for Bible class???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

I never said I was a saint, just that I know what I know!

Plus I gave up strip bars back in my youth, I discovered more times than not you are giving them a dollar to get them away from you. Some women (and I am sure men also) just should not be seen naked in all them positions.

Goodpasture said:
So to say Jesus was of one race or another, when he was born into a melting pot of racial types is absurd. Perhaps, before you pontificate, you should learn a little more about the subject you are attempting to expound on.

I think you should take your own advice, Jesus Lineage has been documented all the way back to Abraham. There is no question of what nationality he was, there was no melting pot.

Jesus was the son of David, the son of Abraham as it was prophesied to be. He was a Jew and Jews were of a darker skin.

If you want to know about the Bible you should use the bible as the reference for learning, not some philosophical babel that makes you feel smart!

Moses was married to a woman from Cush (Ethiopia)......remember, Moses sent his wife back to her father with his kids when she disagreed with him, and the only other woman we know that Moses married was the woman from Cush. Solomon's mother was the wife of a general who David had killed and is of unknown heritage. There is no evidence that any of the women, with the exception of Mary, the wife of Joseph the carpenter of Nazareth was Hebrew.

Perhaps you should expand your literary and scholarly research beyond that self affirming fairy tale concocted by a tax collector.

Goodpasture said:
Moses was married to a woman from Cush (Ethiopia)......remember, Moses sent his wife back to her father with his kids when she disagreed with him, and the only other woman we know that Moses married was the woman from Cush. Solomon's mother was the wife of a general who David had killed and is of unknown heritage. There is no evidence that any of the women, with the exception of Mary, the wife of Joseph the carpenter of Nazareth was Hebrew.

Perhaps you should expand your literary and scholarly research beyond that self affirming fairy tale concocted by a tax collector.

I am not going to waste my time discussing a subject with someone that views it as a fairy tale.

If you want to believe that there is a white man in the wood pile in a region of dark skinned people rather they were Jewish, Greek or whatever then go on doing so. While you are at it why do you not throw out the possibility of him being an alien also?

Anyone that cares about the truth in What the bible has to say on the subject can find it if they wish or let me know and I will help you.

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.[/i]

Are those women at the strip club in KC, you know the one you're gonna give jigs EXACT directions to, using their long hair for ' covering'?

Plus I gave up strip bars back in my youth, I discovered more times than not you are giving them a dollar to get them away from you. Some women (and I am sure men also) just should not be seen naked in all them positions.

Sounds like a pretty sad strip club.A dollar to chase them away......
I think jigs you may want to ask around at the airport for better directions......but at least you know what a dollar can get you in Kansas city....lol.

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:

Sounds like a pretty sad strip club.A dollar to chase them away......
I think jigs you may want to ask around at the airport for better directions......but at least you know what a dollar can get you in Kansas city....lol.

Like I said it has been a few years since I been to one. A dollar meant more back then <<<<Kolan or OT insert Bush and the inflational dollar Joke here>>>> :lol:

Two stories that will add fuel to both sides of this argument. Twelve years ago on a nice april Sunday afternoon after church and dinner I headed out to start planting corn the first day that year and my wife thought she just as well do some weekly shopping since I would be busy till dark. An hour later I see a neighbors pickup flying accross the feild I was in waving his arms out the window. My wife had been T-boned on the highway. Some time later when I brought her home from the hospital she told me that the kid who comforted her til the FD got her out of the car was someone who if I had seen him on the street I would have called him a long haired nose- ringed hippy. Now we have a daughter in Omaha and a son-in-law in NYC who from time to time in their jobs interview job applicants. Both say given the same qualifications that most times the job will go to the clean cut applicant over the free spirit just because corporate america and for sure world wide corporate is not ready to have someone with green hair and a nose ring out there representing their company.

These same ignorant bastards believe dinosaurs were killed out by Angus cattle. I will be free to debate this fact between sleeping and birthing, tagging, and giving vaccinactions to these dinosaur killers.

Latest posts