• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Al and Tipper Gore announce split.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angusgord said:
nonothing said:
maybe had bullhauler just pm'd FH and said something about it to her there she could of taken a different approach to her posting..Sure she wanted to giggle..its like how many man poke fun at a fat ladies yet get mad if some guy called thier wife fat?..Of course she will snicker at gore but no need to slam someone in the face just cause you can.....the high road is very seldom taken by folks here.....
I agree nonothing ,we need to encourage more backstabbing behind the scene's gossip via pm's!! Warden Steve LOVE's that!!! Now pm him and tell him I was being a big fat meanie to you ,then he can start a poll Who's the meaniest one out in rancherland???I'll start writing my acceptance speech :D

Your going to have to learn the difference between "Mean" and "SMALL"

Angusgord said:
nonothing said:
maybe had bullhauler just pm'd FH and said something about it to her there she could of taken a different approach to her posting..Sure she wanted to giggle..its like how many man poke fun at a fat ladies yet get mad if some guy called thier wife fat?..Of course she will snicker at gore but no need to slam someone in the face just cause you can.....the high road is very seldom taken by folks here.....
I agree nonothing ,we need to encourage more backstabbing behind the scene's gossip via pm's!! Warden Steve LOVE's that!!! Now pm him and tell him I was being a big fat meanie to you ,then he can start a poll Who's the meaniest one out in rancherland???I'll start writing my acceptance speech :D

how does pm'ing the person invovled come close to back stabbing.Are you stoopid or what.....

Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:
I started a thread a few days ago about a GOP governor candidate being two years behind on his property taxes. If I had written on this forum sometime in the past about my own back taxes I would have caught hell for it and rightly so. I didn't google anything about FH or call up a neighbor of hers to get the scoop or learn anything from pm's. It was all posted right here.

BTW pigfarmer your last post is the first one you have made on this forum that I agree with 100 percent. :D :D

BH dont think I am leaning left or getting weak. :lol:

Quite .frankly I dont give high fives or play favorites wrong is wrong no matter who it is that it effects.

The poll that was started the other day was because I would not compromise and let others dictate what I posted. Of course soap got his tail hairs ruffled and I DIDNT back away and so the heat was on. :cry: :cry:

the poll was started because a few were acting like jerks... and still are...

you such a lame whiny jackass, that the only ones who will stand up for you are another bunch of jerks..

and who really cares if you claim don't back down.. your to afraid to show who you really are.. or should I saw were..

Angusgord said:
nonothing said:

maybe we should have a poll to see which jerk is the biggest coward?

Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:
So you do admit that political figures qualify for open season? I repeatedly said this about ot. I do not aprove of bh and his summation of you. But its ironic you would say their is a difference after trashing me and pming the board stirring the pot creating polls and such. :oops: :cry: :cry:

I said time and time again ot is a politician comes on here and brags about it. :wink:

there is a huge leap between trashing the public figure and trashing his family..

just as there is a huge leap between a national politician and a local sheriff..

while some may not see the difference, but then they may not be looking..

Pitifull steve just shows what you really know. The sheriff is the highest athority in the land he can order the federal goverment out of the county. So ot is fair game even bigger game than obama. :wink:

You might want to do your homework on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess ol steve was to busy answering pms or drying the tears of the one with hurt fealings to address this!

steve is your day going any better now where you can address the above issue. Or are you still handing out the tissues and considering new polls.

By the way do you list your polls as the jersey poll or the pms polls? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get some bussiness cards and put on them or your signature on here A SHOULDER TO CRY ON AVAILABLE 24/7 stevie can make you feel better

Pig Farmer said:
Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
there is a huge leap between trashing the public figure and trashing his family..

just as there is a huge leap between a national politician and a local sheriff..

while some may not see the difference, but then they may not be looking..

Pitifull steve just shows what you really know. The sheriff is the highest athority in the land he can order the federal goverment out of the county. So ot is fair game even bigger game than obama. :wink:

I guess ol steve was to busy answering pms or drying the tears of the one with hurt fealings to address this!

steve is your day going any better now where you can address the above issue. Or are you still handing out the tissues and considering new polls.

By the way do you list your polls as the jersey poll or the pms polls? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get some bussiness cards and put on them or your signature on here A SHOULDER TO CRY ON AVAILABLE 24/7 stevie can make you feel better

are you really that thick that you can't understand "local" politician compared to "national" politician?

if you think changing the issue to a technical issue changes the fact that you acted like a jerk, and attacked a "persons" family unjustly then I guess you failed at more in life they I or others would have expected..

as for the rest of your rant.. grow up... be a man Jesus would respect..
and try to stop whining over your hurt feelings.. it is making me wonder if your really not a girl.. (or gay)

and where is the picture of your family, operation and why haven't you posted your address, e-mail,.. and other ID's or are you more of a coward then the other jerks?

Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:
Pig Farmer said:

are you really that thick that you can't understand "local" politician compared to "national" politician?

if you think changing the issue to a technical issue changes the fact that you acted like a jerk, and attacked a "persons" family unjustly then I guess you failed at more in life they I or others would have expected..

and try to stop whining over your hurt feelings.. it is making me wonder if your really not a girl.. (or gay)

and where is the picture of your family, operation and why haven't you posted your address, e-mail,.. and other ID's or are you more of a coward then the other jerks?

steve the last thing you could do is hurt my fealings take that to :wink:
the bank.

about me posing pictures I am satisfied with and dont need anyone to high five me over my life. YOu post your pictures for your 3 seconds of fame. I believe the words that come to mind would be blow hard braggart from gerrrrrsey ot wanna be of the right sounds better :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now as to me being gay I highly doubt it being as I am the one that publicly calls it a sin and reprobate minds. I am unlike you and dont pussy foot around between the tulips or bathroom stalls like it apears you do. You want to apease them or piece them I dont know which

As for my address or email two reasons come to mind right off the top. We have 12 grandchildren 10 and under. I have no desire to deal with the constant flow of perverts on the net that look for children to prey on.

I also do not wish to list an address so some closet homosexua from jersey or anywhere else would be upset by my remarks and wish to retaliate over me standing against their reprobate lifestyle and bring harm to my wife or grandchildren.

As for what you or anyone else thinks about me I could give a flying jersey crap less. you all the time are pooching your chest out and saying things like someone woud not say things to your face. I guess the little woman hits the submit button on your posts so you want to feal and crow like a banty rooster. {OR SHOULD I SAY PARTNER HITS THE SUBMIT BUTTON?}

Now jersey please explain to me how giving the local sheriff his due is changing the subjct or a technical issue. If the sheriffs were to take a stand and excercise there power and authority this country could be pulled out of the gutters real quick.

The word steve is most powerfull law inforcment officer in the land. :wink:

Sorry for being so long winded on the above as I am quite sure you need to be dealing with your pmss and playing dear abby.

Yea steve the male :oops: ann landers . Maybe I guess to classify it that way would be the dress attire you are sporting on a given day!

oops local politician or national politician most start out at the local level. Fact is the media takes no prisoners on any level. A politician is the same at any level they are public figures. Sorry steve you may run things in your neck of the backwater but here I call the shots and dont kiss rear for no dear abby.

burnt said:
Pigfarmer, are you the producer or the product? Or the byproduct?

Burnt why should that make a shitz to you. Are you running for vice pollster?

Sure rains on the clicques parade when one calls one from the right out or dont take their whiney pizzy bossy ways. . Oh well that would be tough pidg CRAP who really gives a rooty toot toot what the rear sniffers aprove of? :shock:

/

Two thoughts come to mind.

1. "Never argue with a pig. It just frustrates you and irritates the pig."

2. True Christianity is love in action.

1 John 4:19-20 (New International Version)

19. We love because he first loved us.

20. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone
who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Soapweed said:

20. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone
who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Soap are you practicing mind reading or do you just have to spend 2 cents?

Allso being a little judgemntal there aren't you soap. There is a difference in hate and indignation. You might want to read up on it. By the way since you want to put a dog in this race I am quite sure you find no wrong with faster horses elation over the gores. Right Soap? Man up and speak to the issue at hand rather than whining for the cause. :wink:

Soapweed said:

I will take your words into advisement!

However, I heard your above words a little differently -

"Never wrestle with a pig - you both get covered in $&!# and the pig likes it". :wink:

Pig Farmer said:
Soapweed said:

Allso being a little judgemntal there aren't you soap. There is a difference in hate and indignation. You might want to read up on it. By the way since you want to put a dog in this race I am quite sure you find no wrong with faster horses elation over the gores. Right Soap? Man up and speak to the issue at hand rather than whining for the cause. :wink:

If you will recall, Pig Farmer, you are the one who drug my name into this thread. I was doing a good job staying out of it until you did.

Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:
I started a thread a few days ago about a GOP governor candidate being two years behind on his property taxes. If I had written on this forum sometime in the past about my own back taxes I would have caught hell for it and rightly so. I didn't google anything about FH or call up a neighbor of hers to get the scoop or learn anything from pm's. It was all posted right here.

BTW pigfarmer your last post is the first one you have made on this forum that I agree with 100 percent. :D :D

Quite frankly I dont give high fives or play favorites wrong is wrong no matter who it is that it effects.

The poll that was started the other day was because I would not compromise and let others dictate what I posted. Of course soap got his tail hairs ruffled and I DIDNT back away and so the heat was on. :cry: :cry:

As for Al and Tipper Gore splitting up after forty years, I feel bad for them and their family.

Soapweed said:
Pig Farmer said:
Soapweed said:

If you will recall, Pig Farmer, you are the one who drug my name into this thread. I was doing a good job staying out of it until you did.

Pig Farmer said:
Bullhauler said:

Quite frankly I dont give high fives or play favorites wrong is wrong no matter who it is that it effects.

As for Al and Tipper Gore splitting up after forty years, I feel bad for them and their family.

The question you are aviding Soap is Faster horses elation over the gores breaking up. That is what the issue is not how you feal personally

Yea Soap it dealth with the moon. Seems all the pms started after your rant about what I said to nono or who ever it was. Seems you were real unhappy with my post not being right.

SO LETS TRY AGAIN SOAP
HOW DO YOU STAND ON THE THOUGHT OR POST OF faster horses being elated over the gores giving up after 40 years? Also soap i told Bullhauler he was wrong to bring Fh marriage into the issue. But after rethinking it SCRIPTURE SAYS WE WILL BE judged with the same judgment we pass out. :wink: That said she made her bed and showed her convictions so Bullhauler was in bounds. Also she was due no free pass because she comes on here as a lady. A true lady does not provoke by pms or other means and get happy over someone elses greif. A true lady will speAK OPENLY TO AN INDIVIDUAL RATHER THAN BEHIND THEIR BACK.

Again there is a litlle clicque that thinks that they are the ethecially correct police and if some dont bow to them like obama does to the saudi prince the pms and tirades and polls start.

STEVE FOR TEA PARTY GENERAL what do you think Soap? :?

I hate to admit this......damn I do. :lol: :wink: ...but ya know I'm starting like what ol' PF is saying here.....

He's right on the money.................

PF, where do you get "elated" out of FH's comment? She simply gave an opinion! FH, it could have been the other way; maybe he got sick of her! Never really know what goes on in the privacy of 4 walls. :shock: At least they can both go on and live life now, without whatever was making them miserable.

But after rethinking it SCRIPTURE SAYS WE WILL BE judged with the same judgment we pass out.

actually it says..
"Therefore you are without excuse, every man of you who passes judgment, for in that you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things." (Romans 2:1-2).

so now that that is settled..

Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:

steve the last thing you could do is hurt my fealings take that to :wink:
the bank.

about me posing pictures I am satisfied with and dont need anyone to high five me over my life. YOu post your pictures for your 3 seconds of fame. I believe the words that come to mind would be blow hard braggart from gerrrrrsey ot wanna be of the right sounds better :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now as to me being gay I highly doubt it being as I am the one that publicly calls it a sin and reprobate minds. I am unlike you and dont p***y foot around between the tulips or bathroom stalls like it apears you do. You want to apease them or piece them I dont know which

As for my address or email two reasons come to mind right off the top. We have 12 grandchildren 10 and under. I have no desire to deal with the constant flow of perverts on the net that look for children to prey on.

I also do not wish to list an address so some closet homosexua from jersey or anywhere else would be upset by my remarks and wish to retaliate over me standing against their reprobate lifestyle and bring harm to my wife or grandchildren.

As for what you or anyone else thinks about me I could give a flying jersey crap less. you all the time are pooching your chest out and saying things like someone woud not say things to your face. I guess the little woman hits the submit button on your posts so you want to feal and crow like a banty rooster. {OR SHOULD I SAY PARTNER HITS THE SUBMIT BUTTON?}

Now jersey please explain to me how giving the local sheriff his due is changing the subjct or a technical issue. If the sheriffs were to take a stand and excercise there power and authority this country could be pulled out of the gutters real quick.

The word steve is most powerfull law inforcment officer in the land. :wink:

Sorry for being so long winded on the above as I am quite sure you need to be dealing with your pmss and playing dear abby.

Yea steve the male :oops: ann landers . Maybe I guess to classify it that way would be the dress attire you are sporting on a given day!

oops local politician or national politician most start out at the local level. Fact is the media takes no prisoners on any level. A politician is the same at any level they are public figures. Sorry steve you may run things in your neck of the backwater but here I call the shots and dont kiss rear for no dear abby.

wow your getting a little homophobic this after noon in your neck of the woods?

so far I have heard alot of lame excuse, as to why you say your afraid to show who you really are.. blaming your family for your cowardice is really sad and pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts