• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Al and Tipper Gore announce split.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liveoak said:
PF, where do you get "elated" out of FH's comment? She simply gave an opinion! FH, it could have been the other way; maybe he got sick of her! Never really know what goes on in the privacy of 4 walls. :shock: At least they can both go on and live life now, without whatever was making them miserable.

He didn't get elated....FH was elated that the Gore's are divorcing. It's plain to see.....

That's the point of all this dribble anyway......

And yet this person FH has no bothered to defend the original statement....NOT ONCE.

Tell ya something???? :roll: :roll: :roll

I better go cause I'm starting to defend a Pig Farmer....................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:

Steve said:
But after rethinking it SCRIPTURE SAYS WE WILL BE judged with the same judgment we pass out.

actually it says..
"Therefore you are without excuse, every man of you who passes judgment, for in that you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things." (Romans 2:1-2).

so now that that is settled..

Steve the word is judge by their fruits by their fruits you shall know them. The BIBLE ALSO SAYS BEING A fruit is an abomination. :shock: By the way steven I bet god likes you calling people gay or homosexual because they stand up to you goes over real well. Huh steve? :oops: :cry: :cry:

Also steve the scripture you quote deals with us doing the same things read it steve. You are the one that PUSS foots around the homosexual agenda so lets see is there something you need to be honest about. Could it be if you dont hold others accountable for their abominations? :wink: I get it then there will be no judgment for you or shall we say be a free pass you think?

Again steve I dont need to post pictures so as to feel my manhood or to prove who I am or impress people with my tea party shenanigans and such other glee you seek;

Hey stevie where are your little princesses pictures from her cruise she promised everyone claimed she had 700 pictures to upload. :? You might want to hold her to the same bar. By the way how do you expplain those tears on your shirt each nite to the little --man :? ?

jingo2 said:
Liveoak said:
PF, where do you get "elated" out of FH's comment? She simply gave an opinion! FH, it could have been the other way; maybe he got sick of her! Never really know what goes on in the privacy of 4 walls. :shock: At least they can both go on and live life now, without whatever was making them miserable.

He didn't get elated....FH was elated that the Gore's are divorcing. It's plain to see.....

That's the point of all this dribble anyway......

And yet this person FH has no bothered to defend the original statement....NOT ONCE.

Tell ya something???? :roll: :roll: :roll

I better go cause I'm starting to defend a Pig Farmer....................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:

Jingo there are worse things you could do. Like let another poster use you to fight their battles. :lol: Or you could be the shoulder to cry on.

Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
But after rethinking it SCRIPTURE SAYS WE WILL BE judged with the same judgment we pass out.

actually it says..
"Therefore you are without excuse, every man of you who passes judgment, for in that you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things." (Romans 2:1-2).

so now that that is settled..

Steve the word is judge by their fruits by their fruits you shall know them. The BIBLE ALSO SAYS BEING A fruit is an abomination. :shock: By the way steven I bet god likes you calling people gay or homosexual because they stand up to you goes over real well. Huh steve? :oops: :cry: :cry:

Also steve the scripture you quote deals with us doing the same things read it steve. You are the one that PUSS foots around the homosexual agenda so lets see is there something you need to be honest about. Could it be if you dont hold others accountable for their abominations? :wink: I get it then there will be no judgment for you or shall we say be a free pass you think?

Again steve I dont need to post pictures so as to feel my manhood or to prove who I am or impress people with my tea party shenanigans and such other glee you seek;

Hey stevie where are your little princesses pictures from her cruise she promised everyone claimed she had 700 pictures to upload. :? You might want to hold her to the same bar. By the way how do you expplain those tears on your shirt each nite to the little --man :? ?

maybe you should take a minute to read what your typing before hitting submit...

cause your seriously obsessive with the gay issue..

I guess someday you will really understand the Bible ou seem to be confusing/misquoting Luke 6 and Matthew 7 when I quoted Romans 2

Steve said:
Steve said:
pigfarmer said:
The question you are aviding

"and other ID's or are you more of a coward then the other jerks?

you seem to claim your a stand up guy.. how about you stand up and show a little honesty.. instead of evading real questions..

Reposted as the question keeps getting avoided/evaded..

steve here goes I have no other id's not any other. So weap your little egotistical heart out. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Buy the way I answered you now man up. Where are your little princesses cruise pictures? If you are so concerned about pictures? :?

Sure hope mr fh dont get upset over all the pms and emails flying back and forth between your computer and his household.

Again let me fill you in steve I have several or should I SAY numerrous pms where the same one pmd me and agged things on or would it be said best this way. She desires or wants others to post for her. You my man are being played and your ego is eating it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
This thread is very telling.

1500+ views, compared to other threads that deal with world events.

Hypo for the record I READ 90 percent of the political bull posts. Unless there is comments I dont revisit the post. You have to understand the whiners have run many posters off with their wanting to control the flow of the site.

Or pounding away untill one accepts their thinking and does the obama bow.

Pig Farmer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Hypo for the record I READ 90 percent of the political bull posts. Unless there is comments I dont revisit the post. You have to understand the whiners have run many posters off with their wanting to control the flow of the site.

do you have any idea how many don't read or post in here because of you and your drivel? let it go already..nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:
hypocritexposer said:

do you have any idea how many don't read or post in here because of you and your drivel? let it go already..nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we have another school marm or ol bossie. :cry:

Could we also say resposible for many of the 1500 hits on the thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also if nobody reads it or posts who pmd you and told you what was posted? :? :???: :?

Pig Farmer said:
Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:

Could we also say resposible for many of the 1500 hits on the thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also if nobody reads it or posts who pmd you and told you what was posted? :? :???: :?

you know PF.... really...you've about beat this horse to death....and this is my last post to you on this thread....no one pm'd me...I'm quite capable of reading for myself...in fact I've even posted on it....in the orginal post FH wasn't elated or gleeful, she stated a fact, an opinion if you will...no more no less, about something that made national news, this is what people do on here, or used to. YOU are the one who wants to control the flow of the site.....and yes I did PM the Moderator...whoever that may be.... to lock this thread if nothing else to shut you up about it!!!!!!! you have a nice day!

Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:
Yanuck said:

you know PF.... really...you've about beat this horse to death....and this is my last post to you on this thread....no one pm'd me...I'm quite capable of reading for myself...in fact I've even posted on it....in the orginal post FH wasn't elated or gleeful, she stated a fact, an opinion if you will...no more no less, about something that made national news, this is what people do on here, or used to. YOU are the one who wants to control the flow of the site.....and yes I did PM the Moderator...whoever that may be.... to lock this thread if nothing else to shut you up about it!!!!!!! you have a nice day!

You yanuck have proved my point in two ways one you wish to control and shut people up. TWO its all about protecting the clicque when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Lets relook steve calls me gay because I confront him for who he is. Not one person from the right has said their prayers are with the gores. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I could go on but the right side of this site has proved that noone that sticks with them can do no wrong. Also if you stand up to them you are evil. Yet hopy myself and others can stand up to ot anguschord and nono or jingo and it can go on foreverrrrrrrrrrr with nothig said. Plain and simple they have two sets of rules and standards one for them and another for everyone else. DAMN :? SHAME AINT IT THE RIGHT GETS CAUGHT WITH DOUBLE STANDARDS :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

Hey I just noticed something!

At this point, I think the STRENGTH of the virtuous would be best shown by silence.

:)

burnt said:
Hey I just noticed something!

At this point, I think the STRENGTH of the virtuous would be best shown by silence.

:)

Burnt you are bad wrong. What is in order is honesty from the right they do play by differnt rules.

Once months ago I POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT palin I did not agree with her on . Here comes stevie telling me to clam up. Then when you dont take the shots from soap/bmr/fh/steve or the others they try to drive the poster away. Last time I LOOKED there are 2 to 3 thousand members yet 99 percent of the posts on any given day are by the clicque on the right.

I will mention Cowhunters first few posts again. He came here and in one day was talked down to by many on the right because he seen the clicque and called it as well as his first posts were not posted the way they wished.

From the get go he made it clear he was on chemo treatments. So was northernrancher eyt they never took time to read into Cowhunters mind heart or posts before they slammed him. Go back and see who these individuals were when Cowhunter first posted

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41718&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=12

nr/justin/haymaker/brokecowboy all took swipes at cowhunter. BMR LIVEOAK AND ONE OTHER calmed the waters

nr started accusing him of being someone else. They attacked him publicly yet never apologized publicly that I SAW.

A few wish to dictate and control the flow of what is said. sounds to me like there are many obamaites on the right :wink:

If I was the only one being dictated to as to what to post or attacked because of what I post it would be different. Mike is no longer here because of the weak kneeed whiners from the right constantly trying to influence his posts and the attacks from nr.

There are many others also that dont take to being dictated to as to what to post I AM SURE THAT have left also. I will not let the clicque drive me away or tell me to bend and bow. :wink:

Yanuck said:
Pig Farmer said:
hypocritexposer said:

sadly quite a few...

Steve said:
Pigfarmer said:
Buy the way I answered you now man up. Where are your little princesses cruise pictures?

what are you talking about?

Hummmmmmm nonothing uses the term man up a lot :wink: :wink:

Pig farmer please leave me out of your crap posts and that is all the have been as of late!
I used to see some redeaming features in your posts, as of late you have lowered yourself to about 5 feet below angus gourd and believe me that is pretty dad gummed deep!

One would think that you are trying to knock me out of the most despised
pesron on ranchers.net

Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:
Steve said:
you seem to claim your a stand up guy.. how about you stand up and show a little honesty.. instead of evading real questions..

steve here goes I have no other id's not any other. So weap your little egotistical heart out. :cry: :cry: :cry:

well we both know you will have an excuse or technical detail so you can lie to yourself..

but I guess I should be more direct,.. were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

and would you lose all respect when your active "other ID" comes out?

Steve said:
Pig Farmer said:
Steve said:

well we both know you will have an excuse or technical detail so you can lie to yourself..

but I guess I should be more direct,.. were you banned twice already, or will this be your third time?

and would you lose all respect when your active "other ID" comes out?

Go for it steve because I have one ID. What ever you do dont let that jersey mouth overload your duff. 1 id steve plain and simple steve so let her rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts