• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ammunition Control

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kola : If you would click on the link, it gives the bill number in each state. If you aren't smart enough to do that and then comment, I surely can't help you.

I looked for MO and found it.

Walmart had a 400% increase in gun ammo sales after Obama's election.

Now, this link gives much more info about the UN and US and treatys and how they have no constitutional authority, but its a rather long read (disarmament was signed in 1961)

http://www.sweetliberty.org/s4.htm

The ten kings (or Unions are coming) and the ten unions must be formed before the antichrist arises. Maybe you need to ask yourself Kola, when did the Bible become a conspiracy? Daniel 12:4 is happening now as the internet has enabled one to "run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" but Daniel 12:10 explains why it isn't always accepted.

I realize you may be too busy, but Perry Stone has had a good message the past two weeks on, "Has America entered its fullness of Time" and he gives history of other empires as well. You may be able to get it on his website www.perrystone.org

I know this is much more info than you wanted, or may even believe Kola, but the Bible is not a conspiracy. There IS disinformation out there yes, but there's a lot of fear mongering as well and God says over 450 times in the Bible, "do not fear". God also says do not be a "complacent christian" and entirely too many of us are guilty of that and I am tired of this nation becoming " A nation under the God of Mammon" ..........

MoGal said:
Kola : If you would click on the link, it gives the bill number in each state. If you aren't smart enough to do that and then comment, I surely can't help you.

Now, this link gives much more info about the UN and US and treatys and how they have no constitutional authority, but its a rather long read (disarmament was signed in 1961)

The ten kings (or Unions are coming) and the ten unions must be formed before the antichrist arises. Maybe you need to ask yourself Kola, when did the Bible become a conspiracy? Daniel 12:4 is happening now as the internet has enabled one to "run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" but Daniel 12:10 explains why it isn't always accepted.

I realize you may be too busy, but Perry Stone has had a good message the past two weeks on, "Has America entered its fullness of Time" and he gives history of other empires as well. You may be able to get it on his website www.perrystone.org

I know this is much more info than you wanted, or may even believe Kola, but the Bible is not a conspiracy. There IS disinformation out there yes, but there's a lot of fear mongering as well and God says over 450 times in the Bible, "do not fear". God also says do not be a "complacent christian" and entirely too many of us are guilty of that and I am tired of this nation becoming " A nation under the God of Mammon" ..........

The tinfoil must've been on sale this week!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tam said:
kolanuraven said:
Tam said:
Just how many of these people stock piling ammo. rely on hunting to feed their families? If they can't get ammo in the near future to feed their families how are they going to it with a government check?

Very few people in the lower 48 rely on hunting as main way to get food.

That's just an excuse.

Many may supplement as a personal choice.....but not we are no longer a hunter/gathering society. That went out with the Archaic.....8000BCE-1000BCE :roll: :roll:

Well...we do hunt and gather in the grocery store I suppose!! :wink:

How do you know how others feed their families? Just because you and your neighbors don't, does not mean others don't feel a need to help their food budget along with hunting. It's not just a sport to some. :roll:

Another question how many feed their families by hosting and guiding hunters? How are they going to support their families if the sport hunters can't buy ammo?
We have several in the area that rely on hunters to supp. the farm income to stay afloat.
I dare say hunting is a big business and feeds alot more than you would care to admit to. :roll:

http://www.huntingtripsrus.com/

The second Ammendment has nothing to do with hunting!!
It has everything with we the people being able to defend ourselves
yes even from the government if it becomes necessary!!!!
That is why we the people should be as well armed as the military and police-- that is why it says-- "congress shall pass no law"
now we are outgunned---

The good news is most of us( patriotic armed americans) still read and
believe our Bibles, we know David brought down Goliath with a slingshot.
One person with God on his side IS the majority!!!

I hope and pray that it doesn't come down to this in our country, but there are some very evil people striving to take over our country.
Today is proof of that!!!

kolanuraven said:
MoGal said:

The tinfoil must've been on sale this week!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did you stock up as usual??? :D :D :D I heard there was also a sale on koolaid :D :D :D

Lonecowboy said:
Tam said:
kolanuraven said:
Very few people in the lower 48 rely on hunting as main way to get food.

That's just an excuse.

Many may supplement as a personal choice.....but not we are no longer a hunter/gathering society. That went out with the Archaic.....8000BCE-1000BCE :roll: :roll:

Well...we do hunt and gather in the grocery store I suppose!! :wink:

How do you know how others feed their families? Just because you and your neighbors don't, does not mean others don't feel a need to help their food budget along with hunting. It's not just a sport to some. :roll:

Another question how many feed their families by hosting and guiding hunters? How are they going to support their families if the sport hunters can't buy ammo?
We have several in the area that rely on hunters to supp. the farm income to stay afloat.
I dare say hunting is a big business and feeds alot more than you would care to admit to. :roll:

http://www.huntingtripsrus.com/

The second Ammendment has nothing to do with hunting!!
It has everything with we the people being able to defend ourselves
yes even from the government if it becomes necessary!!!!
That is why we the people should be as well armed as the military and police-- that is why it says-- "congress shall pass no law"
now we are outgunned---

The good news is most of us( patriotic armed americans) still read and
believe our Bibles, we know David brought down Goliath with a slingshot.
One person with God on his side IS the majority!!!

I hope and pray that it doesn't come down to this in our country, but there are some very evil people striving to take over our country.
Today is proof of that!!!

WHAT the thread I was responding to (this thread that is titled Ammunition Control) was not about the Second Amendment it was about laws being put in place to control ammuntion. I wasn't even the first one to bring up hunting so why are you jumping on me about the second amendment. :? :roll:

Sorry Tam, wasn't jumping on you!!!! :)

I get upset when libs correlate guns rights with hunting,
not saying you were doing that, original thread was about trying to circumvent 2nd ammendment with ammunition restrictions.

Lonecowboy said:
Sorry Tam, wasn't jumping on you!!!! :)

I get upset when libs correlate guns rights with hunting,
not saying you were doing that, original thread was about trying to circumvent 2nd ammendment with ammunition restrictions.

Apology accepted and believe me Canadians know all about what Lib think of gun control. We are paying for a multi billion dollar gun registary that the Libs thought would stop violent gun crimes. We were told it would save lives as the RCMP could use it to check and see if a suspect had guns before they entered a risky situation. But does it stop RCMP officers from being shot NO. :x

kolanuraven said:
All this can be attributed to idiocy, over reaction, and just plain STUPID!!

I truly hope you can come back later on and say, "See I told you so."

The gun control folks are more invigorated right now than they have ever been.

Well, they just keep adding more bills.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-45

Text of H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

-----------------------
I've said before with the fall of every empire they ended up in dictatorship, if this passes it will allow a dictatorship in the US..... House Joint Resolution 5 to abolish 22nd amendment.

http://www.roguegovernment.com/House_Resolution_Would_Open_Up_U.S._To_Democratic_Dictatorship/13861/0/13/13/Y/M.html

I'm talking about the guys here who get wild if they can't buy 500 rounds of ammo for the AK.....and the likes. It's not safe to keep huge numbers of live ammo in your house anyway....that alone is a stupid act.
I had 3 kids in 4-H shooting sports, they were shooting 300 to 400 rounds a week of shotgun shells , plus 300 rounds of .22 in rifle and pistol and that was at 4-H practice. plus the rounds we shot at home at clays, paper and varmints.
Gee took my son on a prairie dog hunt we fried well over 500 rounds in one day.

jodywy said:
I'm talking about the guys here who get wild if they can't buy 500 rounds of ammo for the AK.....and the likes. It's not safe to keep huge numbers of live ammo in your house anyway....that alone is a stupid act.
I had 3 kids in 4-H shooting sports, they were shooting 300 to 400 rounds a week of shotgun shells , plus 300 rounds of .22 in rifle and pistol and that was at 4-H practice. plus the rounds we shot at home at clays, paper and varmints.

My point here with this sentence is not against competition shooting or prairie dogs, as I've popped many myself, but keeping that much ammo in your house is dangerous.

It's equal to keeping cans of gas in the living room.

kolanuraven said:
jodywy said:

My point here with this sentence is not against competition shooting or prairie dogs, as I've popped many myself, but keeping that much ammo in your house is dangerous.

Is it okay to keep it out in the barn? The point is buying it.

It only takes one bullet to get ya. Do you have one in the house?

backhoeboogie said:
kolanuraven said:
jodywy said:

Is it okay to keep it out in the barn? The point is buying it.

It only takes one bullet to get ya. Do you have one in the house?

I'm not gonna get into pizzin match with ya'll.

I know you get my point and just want to fight about it.

It's equal to keeping cans of gas in the living room.[/quote]

A person could have a million rounds of ammo in the house and it's not dangerous at all unless there is some sort of ignition,like a fire. :roll:

kolanuraven said:

It seems exactly the opposite on this one. They lost the gun control issues so they are going after the bullets. What next?

We have our guns and bullets stored in a fire proof gun safe. Now someone wants to question the integrity of that too. Namely YOU !

What exactly is your point? Bullets in a fire proof safe are more dangerous than gasoline stored in cans out in the shed? You are dead wrong. Just like all the other gun control advocates.

The bright side is we all now know which side of the fence you are on for this issue.

backhoeboogie said:
kolanuraven said:

It seems exactly the opposite on this one. They lost the gun control issues so they are going after the bullets. What next?

We have our guns and bullets stored in a fire proof gun safe. Now someone wants to question the integrity of that too. Namely YOU !

What exactly is your point? Bullets in a fire proof safe are more dangerous than gasoline stored in cans out in the shed? You are dead wrong. Just like all the other gun control advocates.

The bright side is we all now know which side of the fence you are on for this issue.

See you're getting all hormonal on me here.

You have a bullet vault, I do....and I'm sure many others do.....BUT....BUT....BUT...there are those that just have boxes upon boxes upon boxes upon thousands in the closet, on the shelf....THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'm talking about.

Maybe I should have made that more clear at the beginning.

If you have a fire proof vault....great...fill'er full. Many people can't afford those vaults.

kolanuraven said:
If you have a fire proof vault....great...fill'er full. Many people can't afford those vaults.

Well if you have your way, I won't be able to buy bullets.

I don't need to fill it.

I just need to replentish my supply about once a year - maybe.

So. You are concerned about some folks and you are going to limit us all?

What is it (exactly) that you are saying.
:D :D

We are not getting your point was one statement.

Do you want to limit my ability to replentish my bullet stock if I go plinking snakes on the tank? If so, maybe we need to quit plinking and practicing.

BTW My hormones are just fine. If they ever got out of whack I'd go see the doc about it.

You have a bullet vault, I do....and I'm sure many others do.....BUT....BUT....BUT...there are those that just have boxes upon boxes upon boxes upon thousands in the closet, on the shelf....THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'm talking about.

Maybe I should have made that more clear at the beginning.

If you have a fire proof vault....great...fill'er full. Many people can't afford those vaults.[/quote]

You don't need a fireproof vault to store ammo safely. Ammo needs a source of ignition. I have 10's of thousands of rounds of ammo stored where it stays dry and it is quite safely stored.

What exactly is your point?

Latest posts