• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And another

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DOC HARRIS said:
dis's :twisted: agenda has NOTHING to do with "listening to plain facts"! :shock: Her purpose , as with ALL Left-wing Liberals' agenda's, is to bad-mouth and discredit the Republican Agenda and President Bush in ANY WAY possible - Lie, cheat, scheme, connive, conspire - - -do WHATEVER it takes to perhaps put one little question in the mind of one voter - - and make them think about - -changing their mind politically. Just one! - -and then -another one. and another! That is directly out of the "Liberal Play Book." Alan Colmes on "Hannity and Colmes" Fox News Channel is another good example of that technic: come out of LEFT field with some Cockamamie screwball through-the-backdoor window rickochet comment! :shock: :???: As does most of the News Media. You have to be VERY alert and aware of what you believe when you hear this garbage and know WHY it is being presented to the public. This is why :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: is frantically providing ALL of this WONDERFUL and INVALUABLE FACTUAL :???: :???: (Bull Pucky) information for our perusal! Why :eek: - we should fall over backwards and kiss her feet for being so considerate of our awareness and comprehension of the REAL facts of political life and how rotten these dastardly Republicans really are! Horse Apples. :mad: I have seen these tactics and heard this dung thrown around all of my life (a long time) and it is MORE obvious now than ever before in the past because they are SCARED of losing more of the :x grip and :mad: CONTROL :mad: that they have had over the general public for the last - - -almost 100 years now - -.

:D :D Doc, the "media" couldn't make up the stories that are starting to come out. Joe Wilson went to Africa and the CIA told Bush Saddam was not trying to buy uranium for WMDs. Bush ignored the CIA's advice and told the American people that Saddam's effort to buy uranium was proof we needed to take him out. He sent young men and women out to die based on that lie. You don't want to believe that? OK with me. But more and more voters are coming to see the truth about Bush's war.

Really think about this: The President of the United States is the 'Leader' of the Nation - - but the CONGRESS - HOUSE AND SENATE - is in CONTROL of the WAYS that the President leads. And if something goes awry - why - - it's the Presidents fault - - and the Congress slides through and goes about their merry controlling way and an unsuspecting public doesn't have a clue - - - and at the next General Election - - "- - -we'll just throw THAT rascal out and put in - - -whomever will GIVE us the most in her campaign promises (or his) but the SENATE and the House dry-washes their hands and stays for thirty years or so doing just what they want to do - RUN the country however THEY want to! :shock: :mad:

You're totally embarrasing. Our government is set up as a series of checks and balances to be sure no one branch has too much power. Republicans have total control of our government. I'm with you, let's throw those rascals out and put more Democrats in office next year.

Is Fox really starting to report some of this stuff about Rove? Wow. That would really be a switch.

Oh, by the way: have you shaved your legs yet?

TXTibbs said:
Disagreeable said:
TXTibbs said:
Sierraman and Disagreeable......

I think it is time you two hug and make up!!!

HAHA...joking.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its quite fun to read you two chopping each other. haha

I'm not bothering to read Sierraman's posts anymore so you don't have to worry about me chopping him up. He hasn't had an original thought since I've been back on the board.

Oooh....Sierraman won't like those words. haha

HaHa! I don't mind Tibbs, This just means I've either finally chopped the eyes out or disagreeable can't handle the heat. As for no original thoughts, Disagreeable, that is such an oddity. All I see from you is someone else's thoughts! Where's yours? Oh, none? So sorry. Why did man get bolded? Are you sexist? My, my, what a terrible plight. Haha! This is such fun to know. My posts are ignored by a liberal. Yippee!!!!

Sierraman said:
TXTibbs said:
Disagreeable said:
I'm not bothering to read Sierraman's posts anymore so you don't have to worry about me chopping him up. He hasn't had an original thought since I've been back on the board.

Oooh....Sierraman won't like those words. haha

HaHa! I don't mind Tibbs, This just means I've either finally chopped the eyes out or disagreeable can't handle the heat. As for no original thoughts, Disagreeable, that is such an oddity. All I see from you is someone else's thoughts! Where's yours? Oh, none? So sorry. Why did man get bolded? Are you sexist? My, my, what a terrible plight. Haha! This is such fun to know. My posts are ignored by a liberal. Yippee!!!!

I love it...I love it.... :clap: :clap:

Disagreeable said:
DOC HARRIS said:
dis's :twisted: agenda has NOTHING to do with "listening to plain facts"! :shock: Her purpose , as with ALL Left-wing Liberals' agenda's, is to bad-mouth and discredit the Republican Agenda and President Bush in ANY WAY possible - Lie, cheat, scheme, connive, conspire - - -do WHATEVER it takes to perhaps put one little question in the mind of one voter - - and make them think about - -changing their mind politically. Just one! - -and then -another one. and another! That is directly out of the "Liberal Play Book." Alan Colmes on "Hannity and Colmes" Fox News Channel is another good example of that technic: come out of LEFT field with some Cockamamie screwball through-the-backdoor window rickochet comment! :shock: :???: As does most of the News Media. You have to be VERY alert and aware of what you believe when you hear this garbage and know WHY it is being presented to the public. This is why :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: is frantically providing ALL of this WONDERFUL and INVALUABLE FACTUAL :???: :???: (Bull Pucky) information for our perusal! Why :eek: - we should fall over backwards and kiss her feet for being so considerate of our awareness and comprehension of the REAL facts of political life and how rotten these dastardly Republicans really are! Horse Apples. :mad: I have seen these tactics and heard this dung thrown around all of my life (a long time) and it is MORE obvious now than ever before in the past because they are SCARED of losing more of the :x grip and :mad: CONTROL :mad: that they have had over the general public for the last - - -almost 100 years now - -.

:D :D Doc, the "media" couldn't make up the stories that are starting to come out. Joe Wilson went to Africa and the CIA told Bush Saddam was not trying to buy uranium for WMDs. Bush ignored the CIA's advice and told the American people that Saddam's effort to buy uranium was proof we needed to take him out. He sent young men and women out to die based on that lie. You don't want to believe that? OK with me. But more and more voters are coming to see the truth about Bush's war.

Really think about this: The President of the United States is the 'Leader' of the Nation - - but the CONGRESS - HOUSE AND SENATE - is in CONTROL of the WAYS that the President leads. And if something goes awry - why - - it's the Presidents fault - - and the Congress slides through and goes about their merry controlling way and an unsuspecting public doesn't have a clue - - - and at the next General Election - - "- - -we'll just throw THAT rascal out and put in - - -whomever will GIVE us the most in her campaign promises (or his) but the SENATE and the House dry-washes their hands and stays for thirty years or so doing just what they want to do - RUN the country however THEY want to! :shock: :mad:

You're totally embarrasing. Our government is set up as a series of checks and balances to be sure no one branch has too much power. Republicans have total control of our government. I'm with you, let's throw those rascals out and put more Democrats in office next year.

Is Fox really starting to report some of this stuff about Rove? Wow. That would really be a switch.

Oh, by the way: have you shaved your legs yet?
:oops: :oops: :lol: HARK - - - -Who-o-o-e-e-e-e-e! Who-o-o-e-e-e-e-e! I just heard two (Count em') two - ricochets!! I am disappointed! :cry: When is :twisted: she :twisted: going to start "ignoring" MY posts, Sierraman? How come YOU get the honor of being ignored? :?

Disagreeable, If you are so embarrassed by this country I still have that open one way plane ticket for you to any country you think is better. Let me know and I will book it for you...........

katrina said:
Disagreeable, If you are so embarrassed by this country I still have that open one way plane ticket for you to any country you think is better. Let me know and I will book it for you...........

I'm not embarrased by the USA; I'm embarrased by the current Administration and people like you. But with the drop in his popularity and trust with the American people, I think he's pretty much under control now. We have about 15 months until the next election. With good candidates and hard work, we might be able to work up support for a case for impeachment against Bush. Of course, that would leave us with Cheney. Wouldn't you Wyoming folks be proud to have the old liar as President of the US? And the oil companies! Think how excited and happy they'd be!

DOC HARRIS said:
Really think about this: The President of the United States is the 'Leader' of the Nation - - but the [b said:
CONGRESS - HOUSE AND SENATE - [/b] is in CONTROL of the WAYS that the President leads. And if something goes awry - why - - it's the Presidents fault - - and the Congress slides through and goes about their merry controlling way and an unsuspecting public doesn't have a clue - - - and at the next General Election - - "- - -we'll just throw THAT rascal out and put in - - -whomever will GIVE us the most in her campaign promises (or his) but the SENATE and the House dry-washes their hands and stays for thirty years or so doing just what they want to do - RUN the country however THEY want to! :shock: :mad:

Don't Get Me Started!
What ever happened to line item veto Gotta love it.

ez now said:
DOC HARRIS said:
Really think about this: The President of the United States is the 'Leader' of the Nation - - but the [b said:
CONGRESS - HOUSE AND SENATE - [/b] is in CONTROL of the WAYS that the President leads. And if something goes awry - why - - it's the Presidents fault - - and the Congress slides through and goes about their merry controlling way and an unsuspecting public doesn't have a clue - - - and at the next General Election - - "- - -we'll just throw THAT rascal out and put in - - -whomever will GIVE us the most in her campaign promises (or his) but the SENATE and the House dry-washes their hands and stays for thirty years or so doing just what they want to do - RUN the country however THEY want to! :shock: :mad:

Don't Get Me Started!
What ever happened to line item veto Gotta love it.
The "UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC" is UNSUSPECTING! I DON'T " love it"! I deplore it. The "Unsuspecting Public" is one of the reasons why any Nation, The United States of America being no exception, can rage on in sound and fury and - disagree - if you will - - and still, in spite of themselves, manage to sort out the good from the bad, and the sensible from the non-sensible and demonstrating the ability to determine reason, logic and sound judgement and to be able to differentiate between avarice and control - and - unselfishness and good governance.

Our school systems have disgraced themselves by concentrating on specious subjects in educating our citizens for the last 60 years, and as a result the majority of the 'voting public' is unsuspecting and ignorant of the subliminal and pernicious influence being perpetrated on our citizens by the Liberal-leaning branch of government espoused by the Democrat Party. ( Notice I did NOT use the term 'Democrat-ic' Party - for good reason). Good Government demands vigilance. That is what I am trying to encourage in these posts.

- - -and the "--line item veto" comment is another ricochet. Common sense dictates that a President cannot 'line-item-veto" every bill that comes across his desk. Your remark is another specious dispute in the mix.

Hey, Doc Harris, you think Disagreeable is making a nickel or two off each ricochet she makes( she?). She must be a millionaire. I know disagreeable, not an original thought,. :cry:

DOC HARRISThe "[b said:
UN[/b]SUSPECTING PUBLIC" is UNSUSPECTING! I DON'T " love it"! I deplore it. The "Unsuspecting Public" is one of the reasons why any Nation, The United States of America being no exception, can rage on in sound and fury and - disagree - if you will - - and still, in spite of themselves, manage to sort out the good from the bad, and the sensible from the non-sensible and demonstrating the ability to determine reason, logic and sound judgement and to be able to differentiate between avarice and control - and - unselfishness and good governance.

The "unsupseting public" tends to believe what our elected leaders tell them. But polls show that they're finally realizing that Bush has lied.

Our school systems have disgraced themselves by concentrating on specious subjects in educating our citizens for the last 60 years, and as a result the majority of the 'voting public' is unsuspecting and ignorant of the subliminal and pernicious influence being perpetrated on our citizens by the Liberal-leaning branch of government espoused by the Democrat Party. ( Notice I did NOT use the term 'Democrat-ic' Party - for good reason). Good Government demands vigilance. That is what I am trying to encourage in these posts.

Sure glad you explained what you're trying to encourage in these posts. I thought you were just wasting our time and Ranchers server space with all those cute Emoticons.

- - -and the "--line item veto" comment is another ricochet. Common sense dictates that a President cannot 'line-item-veto" every bill that comes across his desk. Your remark is another specious dispute in the mix.

The president has veto power. Bush has never vetoed a single bill in his presidency. He crys and complains and whines about Congress is spending too much money, yet refuses to veto a single bill.

Disagreeable said:
DOC HARRISThe "[b said:
UN[/b]SUSPECTING PUBLIC" is UNSUSPECTING! I DON'T " love it"! I deplore it. The "Unsuspecting Public" is one of the reasons why any Nation, The United States of America being no exception, can rage on in sound and fury and - disagree - if you will - - and still, in spite of themselves, manage to sort out the good from the bad, and the sensible from the non-sensible and demonstrating the ability to determine reason, logic and sound judgement and to be able to differentiate between avarice and control - and - unselfishness and good governance.

The "unsupseting public" tends to believe what our elected leaders tell them. But polls show that they're finally realizing that Bush has lied.

Sure glad you explained what you're trying to encourage in these posts. I thought you were just wasting our time and Ranchers server space with all those cute Emoticons.

The president has veto power. Bush has never vetoed a single bill in his presidency. He crys and complains and whines about Congress is spending too much money, yet refuses to veto a single bill.

THE FOLLOWING POST IS FROM DOC HARRIS:

There comes a time when attempting to have a reasonable, sensible, and meaningful discussion with closed-minded, unreasonable, illogical, DECEITFUL and partisan Liberal Democrats results in ones' well-intended efforts being digressed ( RICOCHETED) from reason, logic, common sense and truth, and any further endeavor becomes fatuous. :roll:

"Play time" is over! :lol: :lol: My time is more valuable than to 'throw out the baby with the bath water'! :shock: It is a waste of time to spend it with this :twisted: rectal sphincter :twisted: ! :lol2:

There comes a time when attempting to have a reasonable, sensible, and meaningful discussion with closed-minded, unreasonable, illogical, DECEITFUL and partisan Liberal Democrats results in ones' well-intended efforts being digressed ( RICOCHETED) from reason, logic, common sense and truth, and any further endeavor becomes fatuous.

"Play time" is over! My time is more valuable than to 'throw out the baby with the bath water'! It is a waste of time to spend it with this rectal sphincter !

Your version of a "reasonable, sesible, and meaningful discussion" consisted of "RICOCHETED", Emoticons, exclamation marks and capital letters.

Show me one post where I've misrepresented the truth. One post where I haven't had backup for my claim about this war in Iraq.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside as you go out. (Mark another one out who couldn't support their position. Not that Doc ever knew what his position was...)

Latest posts