• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Baby name poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy said:
One thing maybe to keep in mind too...is as a kid I had a name that was fairly popular and could find things with my name on it, which was cool so see it in a store, but my friend's name was unusual, and she could never find anything with her name on it...seems trivial, but it was a big deal when we were kids...

LOL Jassy......we'z postin the same stuff again.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Jassy said:
One thing maybe to keep in mind too...is as a kid I had a name that was fairly popular and could find things with my name on it, which was cool so see it in a store, but my friend's name was unusual, and she could never find anything with her name on it...seems trivial, but it was a big deal when we were kids...

LOL Jassy......we'z postin the same stuff again.

Dang...that's a little scary!!!!lol

Why not sure there is no question but it is a girls name? Spell it Brynlee Wayde.

Different names are pretty much the thing any more. I've got a little grand niece named "Jersey". I was surprised it wasn't spelled "Jersi" or "Jerzee".

She will be a precious blessing no matter what the name or how it is spelled.

mrj

with our first baby i liked the name wyatt she didn't really care for it. so she picked the middle name she liked logan. and that is what we have done with every baby since one picks the first name and the other picks the middle name

Sounds like the color of my old longhorn milkcow.If you want to name a name that is unusual try Jane or Alice.

young gun said:
with our first baby i liked the name wyatt she didn't really care for it. so she picked the middle name she liked logan. and that is what we have done with every baby since one picks the first name and the other picks the middle name

same deal we have here...

Well we finally have a baby on the way. But it is going to be a boy. Any name suggestons. I had my heart set on a girl, so much so i never even thought about boy names. His big brothers name is Colton, I kinda like Chase but my wife informed me we aren't going to be "cheesy" and have all the kids names start with the same letter.

As a kid I had a close (like brothers) friend whose first names were Wesley Rosair. I thought those were cool names.

They haven't been used for about 26 years now as Wes was killed in an accident with his pick-up.

It would be very touching to know they were used again

C-E said:
Well we finally have a baby on the way. But it is going to be a boy. Any name suggestons. I had my heart set on a girl, so much so i never even thought about boy names. His big brothers name is Colton, I kinda like Chase but my wife informed me we aren't going to be "cheesy" and have all the kids names start with the same letter.
Since its close to Chase why not Jace,my nieces little guy is Jace,I really think its a cool boy name.

A different name,my 3 month old grandson is Jett and his older brother is Waylon.

I find so many people take names that have no meaning or story to them....I would think about a person whom I respect and think about the reasons I do respect them....It does not have to be family even...Just someone you maybe met along the way that impressed with just who they are...not what they do or how much money they have.....Just someone you would like your son to grow up and take on some of those characteristics you found important in another person.....

An example.I was lucky to meet Arnold Palmer one afternoon....He was such a gentleman to everyone and made time for those that asked for it...He told stories about his youth and just entertained us all with his honesty and integrity...I followed him via magazines and such..Never hearing a bad thing spoken about him...As much as the name Arnold is kinda used by a govenor from cali...I think palmer woould make a awesome name for any young man.....IMHO,if your son grew up with the values and integridy of Arnold palmer,you would overflow with pride..

Cbar, I thought you were still looking for girl's names, missed the part where you are going to have a boy, sorry about that, my bad. My boys names are Coy, Jake and Clint, all named after good buddies of mine.

Gus; Eli; Jackson; Luke; Jarret; Cai; Tucker; Basil; Orrin; Finn; Forrest; Dalton; Clay; Lon; Jacob; Dylan; Cole; Emmet; Blake; Flint; Jude; Warren; Nolen; Hayden; Jillian; Jess; Hank; Jed; Chet; Landon; Linden; Oliver; Logan; Morgan; Craig; Parker; Trent; Garret; Zack; Trennis; Travis; Zane; Brent; Royden; Bryn; Holden; Hoyt; Kaleb; Cale; Rowel;
Lin; Bryce; Holmes; Cooper; Roper; Cord; Dwight; Eldon; Hollis; Kent; Lance; Laird; Trace; Trey; Terrell; Smith; Lane; Whit.

Been a long while since I've been on here computers been on the fritz. But I thought I'd let ya'll know we have a new baby boy. And his name is Judson William.

Latest posts