• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Baby name poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C-E said:
Been a long while since I've been on here computers been on the fritz. But I thought I'd let ya'll know we have a new baby boy. And his name is Judson William.
:) Cute name,enjoy the little man,and MAYBE you can talk the Mrs into trying for a Brinlee Wade sometime in the future :)

I'm sure he will be called Jud in the future. Right now we're calling him "Juddy Buddy". I'm not sure were she found it but about a month and a half before he was born my wife brought it up and I actually liked it. Up until that point we couldn't agree on any names. He's gonna be a big fella at his two week check up the doc said he's eatting way more than a normal two week old. But he keeps it all down, I have still never seen the kid spit up, and he'll sure let ya know when he's ready for more. Well I could probably talk about him all day but I'll spare ya'll for now. Soon as we get the computer at the house runnin again I'll try to post a pic of him and big brother.

Latest posts