• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BORING BORING BORING

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks for the feedback. I have a corral made out of Powder River Paqnels I lock the calves into, cows are right next to them, I haven't had anything get trashed. Just thought it would be better if they had not beeen nursing for awhile,

Well this is for Denny, you are a dumb @$$ and i dont really care. Oh yah and rancher, i usually went by cowboy but it was tooken on this new forum. And Denny, i still think you are a wining p.o.s.

Denny, you are a dumb @$$ and i don't really care about your middle finger. I still think you are a wining p.o.s. Oh and rancher my old name was cowboy but is see that is taken and im not sure when it was exactly started, I dont take time to learn that stuff

Jerry said:
Well this is for Denny, you are a dumb @$$ and i dont really care. Oh yah and rancher, i usually went by cowboy but it was tooken on this new forum. And Denny, i still think you are a wining p.o.s.

WHO'S WINING? YOU DUNGHEAP...................... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I like this method, this way you can see the entire thread quickly versus having to click on each persons individual comment to read it. I found that annoying in the old system. Here with one click you have a long list of a conversation. And the Front page of the general area gives you as much detail as the old one.

I like lots of things about this format.
I like that you can read all the posts at once and you can see all posts when you are replying to the thread. Before you could only see the one then click on the next and wait for it to open but now you can scroll through and reply to more than one poster if you want to.
Another thing I like is that the threads that are active stay at the top of the list instead of dropping to the second page.
The private messages are nice I saw on the other format that guys would post their phone number hoping a certain person would see it and call them but that left them open to anyone and everyone calling them and email addresses can be passed without posting them where everyone can see them.
And I love the fact that you can go back in and edit your message It seemed like I would proof read my message for spelling post it and then see where I had mispelled a word. With the pros and cons of the two formats I would have to say I like this one better.
As far as the spirited debate I hope it can return but without the filth. If you can't debate the facts without name calling and filth words you probably aren't winning the debate anyway.

Latest posts