• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bramer Divin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Friend of ours called yesterday to come help us work his mom's cows. He helps us all the time and he's never asked us to come help them. I wasn't about to say no, since he's always been there for us. The workin pens were a nightmare, even he said so. Skeery beyond skeery. Thank goodness she dont have many cows. Anyway he wanted me to palpate a few. During one, bramer cow, on her knees in the chute, I couldnt reach where I needed to, she was a kicker, I dont like workin without a OB gate. Anyway, I found myself palpatin from above. NOT somethin I wanna do again. I know it wasn't safe, in no way shape or fashion. but durin all the commotion, Amanda ran to the truck and got my camera......lil stink and took this picture. I got home and downloaded my days' worth of pictures and found this........haha

Palpatin-from-above.jpg

Lily.......them's the kind that you call "open" as soon as they hit the headgate and blow up. If you think fast you can even come up with sound reasoning as to why you don't even need to palpate to confirm your diagnoses! The absolute worst that can happen is that they get someone else the next time!! :lol:

Maybe we should check with Northern Rancher and see if he A.I.'s his roughstock from that position.......looks kinda awkward to me :wink: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Sure a good thing you wasn't wearin' your thong! :lol: :shock: :oops:

uuuhhhhhhh
can we see a pic of that???? for scientific and comparison reasons only.....

There was another panel up when we loaded her in the chute , which they undone when they "thought" I's gonna palpate from behind.

*(note how the panel is just tied up there :shock: I do NOT like workin with conditions like that. It's kinda funny in a way. Before we redone our workin pens he(this friend) was forever tellin us...."Man ya'll really need to do somethin this aint safe"

Faster horses said:
Hey, Lilly, if you let them photograph you in a thong, you'd probably win the first ranchers.net photography contest!!!!!! :wink: :shock: :p

Especially if you keep the boots on!

NOT!!!!!!!! sides..I dont think they'd have a catagory fer that......

All this reminds me of the first commercial I seen advertising thongs, Was a Hanes commercial I think......it wasn't so much what was shown on the tv as it was the music that was set to the commercial......

"Stuck in the middle with you"

Hmmm the pics would be anonomous right might be fun guessing whose thong is whose and no Haymaker you aren't allowed to enter-you'd probably get mistaken for an olive smuggler lol.

Lilly,you might just be missing a good chance at your one claim to fame, I believe you will win the photo contest hands down,poising in that thong with boots and your sunday hat? ................good luck PS you got my vote :wink:

Northern Rancher said:
Hmmm the pics would be anonomous right might be fun guessing whose thong is whose and no Haymaker you aren't allowed to enter-you'd probably get mistaken for an olive smuggler lol.

That reminds me,gotta tell faster horses when she has a hunting category,NO THONGS I can just see you sneaking around in the brush with that camo thong,submitting it in the contest expecting to win first place AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ............GOOD LUCK

Lilly,I guess I should have warned you about "thongs" a few of us have goten in a LIL trouble about thongs trying to trade them etc. ........well it gets deep been quite a few posts about thongs so I expect it will take a while for you to live this down :D :D :D ............good luck

Jinglebob,

Are you sure it's not:

Hey, Won't You Play
Another, Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Thong.

lol.

Or to quote Tom T. Hall, jersey lilly will be saying soon,

That Thong Is A Driving Me Crazy.

Latest posts