• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canadian Health Care Imploding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

reader (the Second) said:
aplusmnt said:
Is this all over a comment about getting laid? I can not find it but thought I remember it towards someone?

hurleyjd made a rude remark to Tam.

Tam's rude husband out of the blue decided to direct that remark at me instead of taking it up with hurleyjd. I guess he's a chicken and would rather pick on a woman. Or just an illogical and rude fool.

Enough said, Problem solved you were lieing when you were defending your rude liberal friend. :wink:

aplusmnt said:
Is this all over a comment about getting laid? I can not find it but thought I remember it towards someone?

It's in the "I'm gone" thread, You see this is what happens when you insist on having a drama filled farewell thread instead of just bowing out :wink: .

aplusmnt said:

hurleyjd made a rude remark to Tam.

Tam's rude husband out of the blue decided to direct that remark at me instead of taking it up with hurleyjd. I guess he's a chicken and would rather pick on a woman. Or just an illogical and rude fool.

This is the exact reason we kept that we are husband and wife quiet when we first came on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reader have you ever seen BMR come to my defense? :roll: He as far as I know has never done it as he knows I can defend MYSELF. If I took offence to the comment it was me that should have taken it up with hurleyjd NOT BMR. :wink: So no he is not a chicken, he just respects me enough to know I can take care of MYSELF. :wink:

And as for picking on a woman was hurleyjd a illogical rude fool when he picked on me. Or is this just another label you tag a conservative man with when he uses a liberal rude mans comment to prove what a hypocrite you are? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hurley wrote"I have spent better part of the last month on this forum. I have not found out much from anuone that amounts to musch. So good luck to all in your live and endevors and hope you have good luck. I will not be on here again. Oh Yeah Hypo did you look up what Doc Holiday told the crowd in the Wytt Earp movie. That still stands for you. You are the best person to put folks down I ever met. Never seen to may opinions that were original from you only a lot of pastings of others. So I am going to get on with the hay baleing and fence building. Bless my wet-backs sure glad they are here. If they get hurt I will take them to the emergency so you all can pay for it. Sandy good luck at least you finally showed that you have a brain. Aplus keep the wife working a working wives are the best asset for a person with his own business. Back Hoe keep on digging. Maybe the Barnett shale will pay of for you and then you can really be independent.
Tam you need to have an orgaism to put a smile on your face and be happy."

Reader this is what Hurley wrote "Out of the Blue".

I didn't confront Hurley because Tam can look after herself quite well.

You commented about Hurley being "Consistently Civil" so i thought you would consider that comment just as "Civil".

How shocking that you took offense.

:shock:

Guess your poster boy isn't quite a civil as you think.

Somebody else commented about being chicken and picking on a woman. I don't really care if I say something i will say it to man or woman. I still don't even know what Hurley is and i don't really care.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Hurley wrote"I have spent better part of the last month on this forum. I have not found out much from anuone that amounts to musch. So good luck to all in your live and endevors and hope you have good luck. I will not be on here again. Oh Yeah Hypo did you look up what Doc Holiday told the crowd in the Wytt Earp movie. That still stands for you. You are the best person to put folks down I ever met. Never seen to may opinions that were original from you only a lot of pastings of others. So I am going to get on with the hay baleing and fence building. Bless my wet-backs sure glad they are here. If they get hurt I will take them to the emergency so you all can pay for it. Sandy good luck at least you finally showed that you have a brain. Aplus keep the wife working a working wives are the best asset for a person with his own business. Back Hoe keep on digging. Maybe the Barnett shale will pay of for you and then you can really be independent.

You commented about Hurley being "Consistently Civil" so i thought you would consider that comment just as "Civil".

Somebody else commented about being chicken and picking on a woman. I don't really care if I say something i will say it to man or woman. I still don't even know what Hurley is and i don't really care.

You're chicken. Take it us with hurleyjd.

Who posted 99% civil posts and one uncivil post which I either didn't see or remember when I made that comment.

You were rude for no reason.

And defending yourself instead of apologizing shows how rude you really are.

Oh well chalk it up to me being civil 99% of the time.
Guess neither hurley or me are perfect.

You're the drama queen my dear so you would know all about it.

You spun up BMR I bet. It was out of character for him to be rude.

Man when you get down off your soap box and start tossing mud you just don't know when to stop do you. :lol: :lol:

BMR proved you are a lieing hypocrite with no help or spinning up from me. Take some advice have a glass of wine and take a break from posting, as you are digging the hole you are in so deep that getting back on that soap box make never be achievable again. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
You're the drama queen my dear so you would know all about it.

You spun up BMR I bet. It was out of character for him to be rude.

Man when you get down off your soap box and start tossing mud you just don't know when to stop do you. :lol: :lol:

BMR proved you are a lieing hypocrite with no help or spinning up from me. Take some advice have a glass of wine and take a break from posting, as you are digging the hole you are in so deep that getting back on that soap box make never be achievable again. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tammy - have you had your fun for tonight sweetie? You're so anxious to defend your husband's rudeness, you're running off at the mouth but then that's not unusual :wink:

I see where he learned such rudeness from.

You are calling me names because I thought hurleyjd was civil, which he was 99% of the time.

Drama queen :roll: :roll:

put the shovel down reader :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but she needs the shovel, it's attached to the paint brush.

tbrn168l.jpg

Just noticing how he loves to come charging into other people's business and show off how cool he is posting a snide image. Wow, isn't that impressive that he spends his days on the Internet looking for silly images to insult other people? :D

He's a bought and paid for prick...plain and simple.

Alice

Big Muddy rancher said:

Be honest BMR, you did not say anything to Hurley because his advice to Tam would benefit you also! :wink: :wink: :lol:

Sssshhhhhh if someone told me to get laid or go have an orgasm, I would shut my mouth and do as I was told! :twisted: :lol: I sure would not make a big deal about it!

I just do not see the being told to get some as an insult? :?

Big Muddy rancher said:

Tam I will apoligize publicly here on the forum to you for making the remark it was uncalled for on my part.

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve-- is the experiences of those getting the care- and involved in the service opinion-- or fact.... :???:
They have layed out what they saw- and experienced- so to me that is then evidence of a fact...

I get excellent care from the VA... based on my experience.. but, it is just my opinion...

That is true- but even in court you can testify to something you saw or heard - and personal experiences you've experienced in life...

And its up to the Judge/Jury to give each persons testimony weight depending upon the credibility of the witness- possible motive- etc- etc....

And its one of the reasons I have in making my decision to give more weight to the Canadian poster's without a dog in the fight- those with experience working in the system- and those like my Canadian friends and neighbors I've talked to- who not only don't have the bias's Tam has--but that I know from years of interaction are credible....

On the other hand- Tam- has shown a propensity since minute one to disagree with anything that might favor Obama, the Dems, or government as a whole--and in her other post where she unrationally expected 24/7 Doctors availability within arms reach in a rural area (something that was shown not even to exist in the States) she has shown her bias against anything government has made her expectations unreasonable....

Tell me Oldtimer were your relatives involved in law enforcement in Valley County in the early years? As I had heard that guys that shot people in the back in Valley County in the early years could buy their way out of murder charges by greasing the right palms. at the old watering hole before court was called to order.
Seems to me by your comments here that things have not changed much. It still is not what you know IE the FACTS, in Valley County it is still WHO YOU KNOW. IE YOU :wink: Friends of yours seem to get a free pass with just opinions but I on the other hand am convicted no matter how many facts I present because you don't like me. :cry: :roll:

hurleyjd said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Tam I will apoligize publicly here on the forum to you for making the remark it was uncalled for on my part.

Thank you hurleyjd apology accepted
:)

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
I get excellent care from the VA... based on my experience.. but, it is just my opinion...

That is true- but even in court you can testify to something you saw or heard - and personal experiences you've experienced in life...

And its up to the Judge/Jury to give each persons testimony weight depending upon the credibility of the witness- possible motive- etc- etc....

And its one of the reasons I have in making my decision to give more weight to the Canadian poster's without a dog in the fight- those with experience working in the system- and those like my Canadian friends and neighbors I've talked to- who not only don't have the bias's Tam has--but that I know from years of interaction are credible....

On the other hand- Tam- has shown a propensity since minute one to disagree with anything that might favor Obama, the Dems, or government as a whole--and in her other post where she unrationally expected 24/7 Doctors availability within arms reach in a rural area (something that was shown not even to exist in the States) she has shown her bias against anything government has made her expectations unreasonable....

Tell me Oldtimer were your relatives involved in law enforcement in Valley County in the early years? As I had heard that guys that shot people in the back in Valley County in the early years could buy their way out of murder charges by greasing the right palms. at the old watering hole before court was called to order.
Seems to me by your comments here that things have changed much. It still is not what you know IE the FACTS, in Valley County it is still WHO YOU KNOW. IE YOU :wink: Friends of yours seem to get a free pass with just opinions but I on the other hand am convicted no matter how many facts I present because you don't like me. :cry: :roll:

Doesn't matter if I like you or don't like you-- I told you the reasons... Your bias and hatered to anything government is not a secret-and especially to Obama and the Dems.... You would/have found anything wrong that might back some position he/they take.... Your hatered of even the Canadian government was apparent in your "want a Doctor in arms reach 24/7 post" expectations you have of government.....

The folks that I have known and trusted for years- and are honorable respectable folks have told me the exact opposite of what you say- so I have to believe them.... And I see no reason not to believe the other Canadians posting on here that have no real skin in the game- and gave their opinions freely.....

Especially when you've shown your willingness to win at all costs attitude- where you seem to be in glee and get evil enjoyment (and probably wet your pants) out of slamming a fellow countrywoman- and trying to belittle her- just so you can say I Won, I Won, I Won....
Now you attack and slander me- my ancestors - and my county--with more false innuendo...

Well to me- it just showed your true colors--not only to me but to several others who I've received PM's from.....

I hope you think it was worth it.....

Interesting that you graciously accepted the apology and considered it an offense that warranted an apology but you're not clamoring for your hubby to apology for the same offense.

Now who is the hypocrite?

I never saw where she made anything of Hurleys post and did not ask for an apology. Hurley graciously offered and she graciously accepted.

I guess my only mistake was not including quotation marks.

Guess Hurley is gracious but what does that make you? :x :roll:

R2 The guy is afraid of his wife....if he speaks up she will just rag on him all day and nite....Look who the dude married,R2 you should feel sorry for him more than anything else.......The man has obviously no balls left,she took them long ago....He may wear the pants in the family but she tells him which ones to put on every morning .....

Latest posts