• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cell phones, which one is better?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'm fairly hard on phones, so is my brother. He had the Sanyo Pro 700 with the Military specs, he swore by that phone. Dad Did too, but they discontinued it (thats what they told him at the store). So he got an Iphone witht he ballistic case. He likes the iphone, but would trade back for a brand new Sanyo. He's got all kinds of apps, weather, email, I got him to get a tank mix app for filling the sprayer, and he can get sattelite radio on it too. Just brings a cord with the headphone plug ob either end and he doesn't have to listen to AM in the tractor all day :lol:

I had a BB. Did not like it. I kept it for two months before I gave up on it and put an old brick back on my plan for a year. Poor service, poor battery, could not handle the dust from combining. I'd have to hook up an airline on the truck to blow my phone out to make a call a few times. I was crawling around greasing and cracked the screen on it. Now I got the Samsung Rugby, I like the keypad on the phone, just 1-9 talk, end, etc. Easy to use, Camera, Military specs, My battery lasts three days before I need to plug it in and I get quite a few phone calls. I have pretty good service too, the only time I didn't was when we were fishing up north three weeks ago. I just didn't have 3G service so I could only make emergency calls :???: I would never get a different cell phone if this wasn't ran off of 3G.

Oh, a friend of mine ran over his Rugby with a loaded rock truck at the mine, picked it up out of the tire track and made a phone call. He's still using it.

Latest posts