• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Corgie puppies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I have friend with some well-bred Corgie puppies if anyone is interested, PM me and I will get you in contact with her. They are only two weeks old now, so will be a bit before they are ready to go. The mother is a delightful little dog. They may be registered. I guess I didn't ask, but can find out.

Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to Miss Rita (Margarita), the Corgi-Heeler mix pup that I already love dearly. I hope her picture shows up on the atavar. Everyday is an adventure with this little girl. I still would like to know about keeping her in the stock trailer so she is safe when I have to go to town. Has anyone had experience with this? Cheers :lol: You can't help but smiling when you look her in the face! So she sure brightens my day.

carole3218 said:
Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to Miss Rita (Margarita), the Corgi-Heeler mix pup that I already love dearly. I hope her picture shows up on the atavar. Everyday is an adventure with this little girl. I still would like to know about keeping her in the stock trailer so she is safe when I have to go to town. Has anyone had experience with this? Cheers :lol: You can't help but smiling when you look her in the face! So she sure brightens my day.

Carole:

That is a beautiful pup you have---quite striking!

I personally think you can leave Rita in the trailer as long as there is good ventilation/holes that she can't get out of! My family used to have a beagle as family pet (they are great family dogs, but also have powerful noses, and tend to follow their noses too!)--well we used to put them in the trailer like you mentioned doing---was all good and well until one became a good climber and could get through the big "slats" on the very top! Just had to follow that nose!

Also try and park the trailer in a little shade so it doesn't get quite so hot. And, as a reminder don't forget to put lots of water and food in the trailer with Rita, along with something nice for her to lie on-even hay or straw will work-

I hope this helps, and enjoy your little cutie, and of course keep us posted on her upbringing!

Cheers,

TTB

Horsrtrailers - Stocktrailers are great (more room than most kennels) a long with Food, Water, Shade and added Bedding and a extra shade tree even better. I've added an Air Freight kennel for them to sit on and look out. (windows) Dogs love the security of an Air Freight Kennel

A few years back I had many Working Dogs - when a Bitch came on "heat" i'd put her in my stocktrailer - Nothing and I mean NOTHING could get in or out - at a Working Trial up in Washington state I bought a new Stud Dog

U - Guessed It!
Yep! - 5 and I mean "FIVE" Bitches in one night! - - Changed his name to "Hoo-dean-eeeee!

Everyone got to know "Hoo-dean-eeeeee"!

Traded him off to a friend with a long, long drive way - - If someone not known drove in my friend would say "ssssss" and Hoo-dean-eeeee would tear off their windshield wipers.

Was a little hard on teeth but… fun to watch… Stopped intruders

My friend was the local On Ranch Abitwar (sp) (slaughterer) – Hoo would hold the steer right under the lift on his truck and wait for him to Doctor it with a 2-2 Pellet

I am interested in purchesing a welch cardine corgi .I have one who is thirteen years old she needs a playmate

Hanta Yo said:
kenncom said:
I am interested in purchesing a welch cardine corgi .I have one who is thirteen years old she needs a playmate

kenncom,

Are you looking for Pembroke Welsh Corgis or Cardigans?

Hanta Yo

A Cardigen pup up to one year old

Latest posts