• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cornerstone marketing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well that was a major brain fart when I took the course with ann I'm sure it was just called Bud Williams marketing school. If you aren't pumped up and motivated after a weekend with Ann I don't know what to think-I'd reccommend it for everybody. At that time i asked ann if she'd let 4H kids take course for free and she said she would which I thought was a nice gesture-would be a good project for the senior members I think. When I was a leader I hardly ever did projects out of the 4H books-I had the seniors sort and grade some fat cattle-then I got carcass data back and we cross referenced-the kids were pretty accurate. Another time I gave them a budget and materials cost sheet and had them design a calving /handling facility. They came up with some pretty practical plans and stayed within budget. Speaking of budgets I got a quote to do my barn roof with tin-this week in the western producer there's a bit bigger hip roof barn already tinned walls and roof for 1/3 the cost of my roof quote-I could move it and pour a new foundation and still be a tad under budget.

I bought the course, I highly recommend it.

With the DVD's and workbook, it is easy to hit rewind and go back over something you missed, not to mention you can re-veiw the material at a later date, and of course at your own speed.

HTH

bart. †

Finally done watching it long DVD but as you get through it it makes sense just have to get your head reversed on the thinking. Maybe head out this week to see if i can make this work.

Latest posts