• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy designed centerpieces

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
The wife and I have a cattlemen and cattlewomen's meeting Friday night. There is a contest for centerpieces. Does anyone have any idea for making one? Pictures would be awesome

Thanks
Jeff

I dont have any pictures Jeff, but when me and my bride tied the knot we had centerpieces made out'a horse shoes They were a couple dancing western swing style. Had a bent washer for a cowboy hat on the guy and bandana style dress on the gal that matched our colors.

leanin' H said:
I dont have any pictures Jeff, but when me and my bride tied the knot we had centerpieces made out'a horse shoes They were a couple dancing western swing style. Had a bent washer for a cowboy hat on the guy and bandana style dress on the gal that matched our colors.

Are you sure it wasn't just you dancin' on the table by the end of the night. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
leanin' H said:

Are you sure it wasn't just you dancin' on the table by the end of the night. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happens on the desert stays on the desert. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
leanin' H said:

The bent washer hat's kind of a dead giveaway isn't it? :lol:

DSCN5880.jpg

You can put some spruce/pine boughs in it as well and a few christmas tree balls.
The box you can use all year round with different things from the seasons.

Jigger Boss said:
DSCN5880.jpg

You can put some spruce/pine boughs in it as well and a few christmas tree balls.
The box you can use all year round with different things from the seasons.

How did you manage to get Big Muddy's shoeing box? :D

Latest posts