• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you know?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Did you know it only takes 20 minutes and a fire to total a 250 JD SKID LOADER :mad: :cry:

some one needs to explain that you must open the door, lean out THEN shoot the wolf.......

Big Muddy rancher said:
The front window of a JD 7420 doesn't even fill half a 5 gallon pail. :oops:

Sorry about your misfortune. What is your partial pail of pieces appraised at per pint? :???: The last tractor windshield we had put in came to $1400. It was on a 2003 Agco Allis RT 115, and it broke for no apparent reason.

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Sorry about your misfortune. What is your partial pail of pieces appraised at per pint? :???: The last tractor windshield we had put in came to $1400. It was on a 2003 Agco Allis RT 115, and it broke for no apparent reason.

Won't know until Monday. :(

Maybe you can make lemonaide out of the lemon by selling the remains to the Broken Glass Store? I know a lot of women who like to drag their husbands along when they shop there. :shock: For some reason, my wife always needs the broken glass that's located at the bottom of the box, so you know who gets to fetch it out for her. :wink:

Funny thing, when we go to the Bent and Rusty Nail Store, her selections are always at the bottom, too. :???:

jigs said:
some one needs to explain that you must open the door, lean out THEN shoot the wolf.......
I would leave it out and hook it up to that hunting blind baler. That would give a platform for 2 more shooters.

Big Muddy rancher said:

OK..... How did you do it ?
Good luck cause you"re gonna need it when Miss Tam catches up with you :D

Rulon the wrestler's older brother diose some custom haying he has a pull rotory mower aske how many times he took out his back window with rocks. He said not once but when I turn I have trown a few rocks thru the glass door. :eek:

Faster horses said:
I'm just glad that didn't happen to Tam. For some reason the guys
never get into as much trouble as the ladies do. :?

that should be telling you something :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faster horses said:
hayguy said:
Faster horses said:
I'm just glad that didn't happen to Tam. For some reason the guys
never get into as much trouble as the ladies do. :?

that should be telling you something :lol: :lol: :lol:

For sure--it's a man's world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cboy: :nod:

Big Dummie wont be thinkin that when Miss Tam latches on to one of his big ears :D
good luck

I doubt it was a tree limb in that country. :wink:

Maybe Tam was throwing rocks at Ol' BMR and he took refuge in the tractor. :shock: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
I doubt it was a tree limb in that country. :wink:

Maybe Tam was throwing rocks at Ol' BMR and he took refuge in the tractor. :shock: :lol:

Well know'n him no tellin he aint called big dummie from big beaver for nuthin :wink: I can just see him outside now xplainin to everyone how he did'nt have anythang to do with it, probaly come up with some wild ___ story about an eagle was chasin a bird and it flew into his windsheild :D :D
good luck

Latest posts