• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dump Trump

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maybe I am wrong, but what better way to get the real conservatives of the country excited than to slam the old party leaders who are actually liberals. I am sure if/when the time comes to smack old Hillary around, he will be more than happy to do it.

BRG said:
Maybe I am wrong, but what better way to get the real conservatives of the country excited than to slam the old party leaders who are actually liberals. I am sure if/when the time comes to smack old Hillary around, he will be more than happy to do it.

I agree that Graham isn't a conservative, Republican.... Yes, Conservative... No.

Someone needs to not be afraid to say what isn't always pc. And someone needs to handle a bunch of these reporters that aren't reporting but altering the national discussions to false narratives.

Maybe that isn't trump, but anyone shutting closet Lindsey's liberal lying mouth up can't be all bad.

If he makes the rhinos declare a stance on illegal invasion, people will ar least know what their voting for.

Has there been anyone else that's made being against illegal invasion an okay thing to not only discuss, but support?

Well, Rick Perry has been all over the open border and opposed amnesty when trump was for it, but I just heard Trump say Perry did nothing to oppose illegal invasion. Hope we don't trade a lieing sob from chi for a lieing sob from my.

Heard today that Trump would highly consider running as an Independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination or "respect" from the RNC, which would likely throw the election to Hildabitch.....which would suck and be a selfish move, IMO. Maybe Ross Perot would endorse him. Is he still alive?

Traveler said:
Heard today that Trump would highly consider running as an Independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination or "respect" from the RNC, which would likely throw the election to Hildabitch.....which would suck and be a selfish move, IMO. Maybe Ross Perot would endorse him. Is he still alive?

I have heard this very same thing. Surely Trump knows what would happen should he go Independent. Maybe his ego
is so large that he doesn't realize he would not get enough votes to be President. Ya think???

Brad S said:
Well, Rick Perry has been all over the open border and opposed amnesty when trump was for it, but I just heard Trump say Perry did nothing to oppose illegal invasion. Hope we don't trade a lieing sob from chi for a lieing sob from my.

Im not saying your wrong, but I would of traded this last go around. I don't think trump has the capacity to harbor the amount of hate for America as Obama does.

I'm not a Perry fan. I find him quite undesirable on the national stage as there are much better available. Ive made similar statements about his crack headed idea of glasses making him more intelligent. If you want to see where he got the idea, watch 30 seconds of MSNBC. Id say that's also where he got the idea of forcing all school girls to be vaccinated with a vaccine he had invested in strongly.

I wish coburn wasn't dying of pancreatic cancer, I had hopes hed run this go around. Cotton from AR seems like a real patriot.

From the group of present hat throwers, I'm interested to see how cruz, and the wisky gov handle the hurdles. Hope rubio and jeb give each other mortal wounds and krispy chokes on a donut after falling on Lindsay.

Huckabee I feel lost his chance of being pertinent sitting the last one out.

I really don't like the idea of a third party trump, but think about it for a moment... What scares the RNC more than anything? A legitimate 3rd party candidate that will crash their party. I imagine it's part of the plan to making them give him a seat at the table. And they should. If they can't beat him in the pub race, they shouldn't cry about him stealing votes as a 3rd party candidate. If he loses and jumps ship to a 3rd, that would be foolish and obvious he wasn't looking out for Americas best interest.

I hope he stays in long enough to throw some hay makers at Klinton and Comrad Sanders. It would be nice to see someone say what everyone is thinking should be said.

I hate to be fatalistic, but if the dnc gets to name the next several Supreme Court justices, nothing short of "watering the tree of liberty with blood" will protect liberty.

Trumps conversion from dnc to conservative to third party spoiler has me spooked. 2016 is the end of the line for can kicking

Brad S said:
I hate to be fatalistic, but if the dnc gets to name the next several Supreme Court justices, nothing short of "watering the tree of liberty with blood" will protect liberty.

Trumps conversion from dnc to conservative to third party spoiler has me spooked. 2016 is the end of the line for can kicking

Yep. When Kagan was being questioned for her appointment, she said she considered Heller vs D.C. settled law. Then turned right around in the Chicago case and voted against gun ownership for homeowners. Typical lying liberal.

Something to think about.....

Trump's election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at "the cooked books" and Obama's records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.
Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.
Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails …or accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State …or for "misplacing" $6 billion as head of State Department …or for lying about Benghazi.
The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.
Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump's first day in the White House.
- See more at: http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/2015/07/07/why-obama-and-hillary-must-stop-donald-trump-at-all-costs/#sthash.6jHftuLv.dpuf

jcummins said:
Something to think about.....

Trump's election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at "the cooked books" and Obama's records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.
Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.
Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails …or accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State …or for "misplacing" $6 billion as head of State Department …or for lying about Benghazi.
The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.
Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump's first day in the White House.
- See more at: http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/2015/07/07/why-obama-and-hillary-must-stop-donald-trump-at-all-costs/#sthash.6jHftuLv.dpuf

I'm going to sleep better tonight thinking about all that you mentioned. It is wonderful to think about....but a fantasy, I'm afraid.

Don't know what to believe. This puts McCain in the same camp as kerry...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

They knew there were still Americans held by the North Vietnamese after "all" the POW's were returned and we bugged out of Saigon. They did to hundreds, possibly thousands of Americans what Hillary did to the Benghazi Four. Both men are frauds of the worst kind.

Some one mentioned Tom Cotton, so far I would say he is a dismal failure. We had hopes for him. Trey Gowdy has the name but I have not seen the bite yet. Lots of talk no action.

Latest posts