• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

fh-puppy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

:D :lol2:
Maddening isn't it. :mad: :cry2: FH, I can only get one at a time also of the "View more emoticons" type. Maybe the idea is to not waste- like the toilet paper in restaurants- only comes off one sheet at a time

Faster horses said:
Hey Les, those are the easy ones. Go to "view more emoticons" and see what happens. I can click on one and then they disappear. Then when I go to my screensaver, the window will be there. But trying to get it in the response box, I can only click one time and the window disappears.

See?

Just like I posted not too long ago...happens to me, too!! nr, you're so fuunnyy!!

:help: :stop: :?: :oops: :lol: :frowns: I am getting these from .... view more emotions.......I go to view more emotions click on one then window goes away so then i click on the post a reply at the bottombar on the screen then window comes up all by its lonesome on the screen then i click on as many emotions as i want to, and poof they show up on my reply window.....and let me tell you guys if i can get them anybody should be able to cause i dont know what i am doing halk the time on here :twisted:

so have a go ladies and try it and if you are still having trouble this half wit will try and get you thro the emotial stress of not being able to do what a man can do lol leaves the room hoping no women here has a gun handy :p

well looks like all the women on here are all in a good mood. thought i would get rocks throwen at me for this :p

OK, Les,

I have found your humor very humorous, and sometimes when I read your posts I say, "that stinker"!! Especially when you post something to get a reaction out of us ladies. Love it.

Take care, Hanta Yo

OKAY, Les. What did I do wrong?

I clicked on 'view more emoticons'. When the window appeared, I clicked on the clapping one. Then the window disappeared, but 'clap:' appeared where I wanted it. There is no 'post a reply' anywhere to click on; so there was no way to get more than one 'clapping' emoticon.

I'm waiting for your help.

I'm so :evil: , mad, just as I was posting a reply the phone hung up.

FH,
Click on View more emoticons, click on the one you want, look at the bottom of your screen, you will see http://ranchers.net - ... click on it and it will bring up your emoticons again like this: :devil2: :help: :cowboy: :pretty: :santa: :kid: :lol2: :cboy: :idea: The emoticons window keeps disappearing and ends up at the bottom of your screen. So what you do is click on the emoticon you want, click at the bottom of your screen, the emoticons will appear again until you click in the one you want. It's the best way I figured out how to get around it...

Any problems, I will be glad to talk to you on the phone and help you out! Don't know what Les is talking about, he must have some other software on his computer that allows him to just click on whatever he wants concerning emoticons.

Isn't it wonderful having one of the deeper problems of life solved?
amen.
:help: :?: :gag:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Very good ladies I just dont know why you women have so many problems with this.... :p

Oh and Hanta Yo you are right I have complete control of my emotions.... :p

i cannot tell a lie (i was a girl scout): you men are useful for a number of tasks. that's why you still exist.

however, take note that for the more complicated, technical tasks, it did take a woman to make things clear.

this is not to discount alabama's wonderful explanation of electric fences, BTW :wink: just me

Well chuckie you are just lucky us boys let you girls join the scouts. :p
And just what tech.task might you be talking about??? :???: :sure: :help: :!:

Latest posts