• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Ladies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tam said:
If you want to know about my butt size just say Haymaker. As he once thought my butt was two axe handles wide and pictures were posted to prove him dead wrong. :wink:

Yep, proven to be just one axe handle wide....................

That's a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike said:
Tam said:
If you want to know about my butt size just say Haymaker. As he once thought my butt was two axe handles wide and pictures were posted to prove him dead wrong. :wink:

Hatchet handle maybe. :wink:

Tam said:
Mike said:
Tam said:

Hatchet handle maybe. :wink:

Just turn the axe handles on their side. :lol: You'd be a wafer if you were that thin. :wink:

Angusgord said:
MsSage said:
This is as close to right behind me your going to get.....yeah you can still see I am as I have ALWAYS said FAT OLD and UGLY.

uggg.jpg

So now how about you...where is a pic of you?
Well Ms. Sage ,you have my respect posting your picture.Not old ,fat or ugly.

Hey I've posted my pictures on Ranchtalk a time or two ,look for a wrangler butt that may be mine ,the butts not as big as the belly :wink: I'm working on that though

goes to show that attitude often matters alot more then size... :)

I think attacking M on her shoe or ass size is unfair...

I think attacking her for a wrinkled out of step/style dress is unfair..

I feel attacking her is wrong.

but when she steps into the policy and political stage.. her words and actions are fair game...

so if you must be mean.. at least try to do it with a bit of humor..

Steve

Steve said:
Angusgord said:
MsSage said:
This is as close to right behind me your going to get.....yeah you can still see I am as I have ALWAYS said FAT OLD and UGLY.

uggg.jpg

So now how about you...where is a pic of you?
Well Ms. Sage ,you have my respect posting your picture.Not old ,fat or ugly.

Hey I've posted my pictures on Ranchtalk a time or two ,look for a wrangler butt that may be mine ,the butts not as big as the belly :wink: I'm working on that though

goes to show that attitude often matters alot more then size... :)

I think attacking M on her shoe or ass size is unfair...

I think attacking her for a wrinkled out of step/style dress is unfair..

I feel attacking her is wrong.

but when she steps into the policy and political stage.. her words and actions are fair game...

Steve

I gather then that BC getting a BJ in the whitehouse was no big deal since policy is the only area that's fair game for the public?? Interesting!!

Steve said:

Steve
Liveoak said:
I gather then that BC getting a BJ in the whitehouse was no big deal since policy is the only area that's fair game for the public?? Interesting!!

I was talking about "first ladies"

but if you want to add,.. and their families.. I wouldn't object...

but a BJ would fall under Actions.. or conduct..

"elected" officials conduct.. or actions.. or the first ladies (and families) conduct or action.. if they are outrageous, then I would expect discussions.. and more then likely be involved in the discussions..

Steve, I respectfully submit to you that when M goes ANYWHERE on the taxpayers dime, she's fair game...be it Spain, Gettysburg, or anywhere else. Her husband is the President, therefore it's political in some form or fashion. Let's face it, she didn't go to Spain to solicit funds for the Red Cross, or to help the starving children in Africa.

Dad always said that folks can't help how they look, they can only help how they act, and from what I've seen, M's "act" is getting damned old.

I feel the problem with Michelle's dress is if you look at the pictures of her during the election, on covers of magazines and on "Date Night" you know she has nice clothes. Where are those clothes when she is representing the US when meeting foreign Heads of States. She said once that, for once in her life she was proud of her country. Well to bad that pride doesn't show when she is representing the country in foreign countries. It is like she doesn't care about the image she puts forth when representing her country. :roll:

Uh, I honestly wondered if that photo wasn't photoshopped. I actually hope it was. :?

Angusgord said:
Tam said:
I feel the problem with Michelle's dress is if you look at the pictures of her during the election, on covers of magazines and on "Date Night" you know she has nice clothes. Where are those clothes when she is representing the US when meeting foreign Heads of States. She said once that, for once in her life she was proud of her country. Well to bad that pride doesn't show when she is representing the country in foreign countries. It is like she doesn't care about the image she puts forth when representing her country. :roll:
:roll: Your just being miserable its NOT about clothes{Or her Butt} just like it isn't about clothes when Palin mouths stupidity

It is about presenting an image of respect for not only the US of which Michelle's (not Sarah's :roll: ) husband is the leader but the people she is meeting. I doubt anyone would consider her wringles cotton skirt a true image of respect. To me it is an image of someone that doesn't care what image she presents for a country that is flipping the tab for her expensive foreign vacation. It also looks as if she didn't care enough about the King and Queen of Spain to put on something nice as this is the outfit she wore to meet them. :roll:
MichelleObamainspain.jpg

Angusgord said:
Tam said:
Angusgord said:
:roll: Your just being miserable its NOT about clothes{Or her Butt} just like it isn't about clothes when Palin mouths stupidity

It is about presenting an image of respect for not only the US of which Michelle's (not Sarah's :roll: ) husband is the leader but the people she is meeting. I doubt anyone would consider her wringles cotton skirt a true image of respect. To me it is an image of someone that doesn't care what image she presents for a country that is flipping the tab for her expensive foreign vacation. It also looks as if she didn't care enough about the King and Queen of Spain to put on something nice as this is the outfit she wore to meet them. :roll:
Then you'd bitch shes spending too much tax money on clothes! Wait a minute YOUR not paying those taxes so your just bitching! :D

I would hope she is spending her own money on her clothes.

How do you know my family is not paying tax in the US? :?

Tam said:

Yeah, but up in the Great White North, don't you use Paul Bunyan axes? :wink:

I think this lady would look a lot better

The only problem is she won't be first lady

but he husband could very well be first man

It is a little sad that her rear has gotten a little wider lately

Larrry said:

Your right Larry, That middle age spread has really hit her butt.

So sad :(

At least she still has that GREAT smile. :D

Angusgord said:
Tam said:
Angusgord said:
Then you'd bitch shes spending too much tax money on clothes! Wait a minute YOUR not paying those taxes so your just bitching! :D

I would hope she is spending her own money on her clothes.

How do you know my family is not paying tax in the US? :?
Silly me ,I didn't realize you and Muddy Buddy pay taxes and voted in the U.S.

I hope she pays for her own clothes and is maybe frugal and shops in Walmart ,nothing wrong with that!!

I hope Palin paid her clothes allowance back to but I 'm thinking not

When does paying taxes have anything to do with the right to vote and I said my family? :wink:

I read Michelle spent $500,000 shopping in Spain to get back at Barak for having his Birthday party with Oprah. I doubt she spent it at Walmart. :wink:

And Sarah gave the clothes back to the RNC, so why should she have to pay anything back. They payed for them and got them back and everyone was cleared of any wrong doing as it wasn't tax payers money.

That is three striked Angus

Did you notice the finger he was giving his wife?
Tam said:
Mike said:
Tam said:
Yes she doesn't iron her clothes either. :wink: :lol: :lol: Oh you meant your shoe size sorry :wink: :oops:

I just can't get over the people who say she "makes a fashion statement".

She closely resembles Aunt Jemima when she ain't got her wig on...............

What the heck have we done????????????? :???: :???: :???:

What you don't think she makes a statement :shock:

barackobamaedwardsaid2.jpg

Maybe these one will convince you

auntesther.jpg

Oh wait I quess the last one wasn't her :oops: but after looking at this picture of Michelle maybe having a hair and makeup stylist on staff isn't a bad Idea. :shock: :wink:

loomixguy said:
Steve, I respectfully submit to you that when M goes ANYWHERE on the taxpayers dime, she's fair game...be it Spain, Gettysburg, or anywhere else. Her husband is the President, therefore it's political in some form or fashion. Let's face it, she didn't go to Spain to solicit funds for the Red Cross, or to help the starving children in Africa.

Dad always said that folks can't help how they look, they can only help how they act, and from what I've seen, M's "act" is getting damned old.

I have no problem criticizing her actions, conduct.. or when she makes a stupid comment..

Angusgord said:
Larrry said:

HEY Holier then Thou Stevie!!! What do you think of this little picture??? A ex -posters picture saved and changed a poster that asked YANUCK to have her picture deleted but maybe NOT before Yanuck passed the picture around??? This is pretty disgusting don't you think????

listen Gordie...I didn't pass any freakin' pictures around..anyone can save a picture so why don't you go piss up a rope?!

Angusgord said:
Larrry said:

quote]HEY Holier then Thou Stevie!!! What do you think of this little picture??? A ex -posters picture saved and changed a poster that asked YANUCK to have her picture deleted but maybe NOT before Yanuck passed the picture around??? This is pretty disgusting don't you think????

Not as disgusting as you are. :wink: :wink:

Besides kolo is not an ex poster, she still posts but under a different name! get your facts straight Twinkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts