• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Ladies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigfarmer said:
HEY Holier then Thou Stevie!!! What do you think of this little picture??? A ex -posters picture saved and changed a poster that asked YANUCK to have her picture deleted but maybe NOT before Yanuck passed the picture around??? This is pretty disgusting don't you think????

I hadn't noticed who it was until you made a huge deal out of it..

if I remember right it was you who saved the ex-posters' photo and was going to photo shop it... :shock:

I just think you should get treatment...

Does pm'ing mean making nice????????
Does slamming her make you feel big???
Do you need medical help? YES
Why don't you grow up?
JUst what is your agenda against her?

Have you read this? you are violating a forum rule!!!
This was posted by Macon

Anyone posting personal information about another member with the intent to badger, threaten or intimidate that member will be immediately banned. No other warnings will be given. I realize that this will involve my subjective judgment on a case-by-case basis, so the best advice I can give all of you is DO NOT even come close to violating this guideline. Don't make me have to exercise that judgment. I have much better things to do with my time.

READ IT

BYE BYE

Angusgord said:
Steve said:
pigfarmer said:
HEY Holier then Thou Stevie!!! What do you think of this little picture??? A ex -posters picture saved and changed a poster that asked YANUCK to have her picture deleted but maybe NOT before Yanuck passed the picture around??? This is pretty disgusting don't you think????

I hadn't noticed who it was until you made a huge deal out of it..

if I remember right it was you who saved the ex-posters' photo and was going to photo shop it... :shock:

I just think you should get treatment...
Your talking through you ass Steve and your hypocritism is showing. Whats good for the Liberals isn't good for the Conservatives :D :D

Did you ASK Faster Horses if those pms were truly hers and if she makes nice with a rancher on here???

I hadn't noticed the photo-shopped picture was a former poster,.. didn't really care either.. until you pointed it out. now it is gone..

but if I remember correctly it was your alter ego Pigfarmer who saved the photo. (with the intent on photo-shopping it and re-posting it).. (which we all concluded back then was a bit weird and sick)

you make alot of assumptions and throw out alot of accusations.. and are really trying to spread gossip.. that is wrong..

your stalker like fascination with "the lady", is bordering on really creepy..

your behavior irregardless of your current name has shown through again..

as a caring person all I can really say is get some help.. you really need to be referred to professional psychiatric help. you need to deal with your issues..

Now just how would you know that????

If you think for one second she was scared you are deranged worse that anyone thought, :D :D :D

Try again Twinkle toes

Angusgord why don't you take the bold off? It looks like you are having a fit and need to be medicated or better yet sedated.
Get over yourself.
All you can do is attack people and act the azz.

If you bothered to visit any other part of ranchers you would know more about FH, but since you have proven all you do is stay here and act immature you have just prove to us once again you know nothing.

Get over yourself.

I pray for you.

Angusgord said:
I Luv Herfrds said:
Angusgord why don't you take the bold off? It looks like you are having a fit and need to be medicated or better yet sedated.
Get over yourself.
All you can do is attack people and act the azz.

If you bothered to visit any other part of ranchers you would know more about FH, but since you have proven all you do is stay here and act immature you have just prove to us once again you know nothing.

Get over yourself.

I pray for you.
:D Nice I [pray for you too ,that you get a brain and see Faster Horses isn't what she tells you she is..... Ask her if what I said was true???/ SCARED????:D

Do you have anything else to talk about except your infatuation with what FH does? Do you really think that FH is that important to this forum that if we found out she was that bad, that we would stop posting articles that make liberals like you look bad?

Do you think that you are damaging her credibility or your own? What happens when you are exposed oin the other forums, for who you are on PB?

Have you really thought this through?

Continue to expose FH for whho she is, but I have a feeling that it will only come back to bite you in the a$$.

Anusgord
Believe me if I didn't think I would get kicked off permantly I would go head on with you.
Guess you didn't get it.

I still
Pray For You.

Grow up or get off we are getting pretty sick of you and a few others who just have to show the size of their maturity and IQ are the same. below 10.
And if we don't agree with them all you can do is attack someone for speaking their mind.
Keep after FH and I will call Macon in to ban you.

all that being said......i think the chick in the blue dress has the hottest ass...but thats me.... :wink:

Angusgord said:
hypocritexposer said:
Angusgord said:
:D Nice I [pray for you too ,that you get a brain and see Faster Horses isn't what she tells you she is..... Ask her if what I said was true???/ SCARED????:D

Do you have anything else to talk about except your infatuation with what FH does? Do you really think that FH is that important to this forum that if we found out she was that bad, that we would stop posting articles that make liberals like you look bad?

Do you think that you are damaging her credibility or your own? What happens when you are exposed oin the other forums, for who you are on PB?

Have you really thought this through?

Continue to expose FH for whho she is, but I have a feeling that it will only come back to bite you in the a$$.
I don't give a flying F&%K if she has cyber sex with everyone on ranchers! I care about the hypocritical BS that goes down in here every day. High ground moral crap calling the liberals names and questioning the morality of a liberal and a conservative Lady is doing worse then half the liberals ever thought of doing. Your not much of a hypocritexposer when you can't see your face for your stuck up conservative nose PUTZ
:D

Yes, I call so many people names on Ranchers. Oh well, I guess that makes me a "PUTZ"

Angusgord said:
I Luv Herfrds said:
I ain't your sweetheart anus
Aww pudding pie ,apple dumpling ,snookie-face ,please don't let Faster Hoarses and her lies come between us ,see if she can stand behind her lies :D

One thing for sure, you can't stand up to the lies you tell, or the innunedos. or the hate, You made some pretty serious accuastaions, I just hope that when the crap settles and you face your maker he forgives your vile hateful mouth.

Now if you have all this proof that FH has doen all the things you claim show it, and i do not mean PIGFARMERS pms to you because there is nothing in them that would lead anyone but a dolt to suspect anything in even the smallest manner was wrong.
If you do not want to put it on the forum then pm me with it
If it is proof then I will be the first admioth thgat you are right! Failing to do that will just prove you are a liar.
Vile mouthed and a trouble maker

oh but who to respond to..

AngusBored..

Sandman..

.frankie..

Pigfarmer...

(other assorted banned names)..
or the legitimate name..

Frankly,.. I and most on here think you're vulgar.. a coward, a stalker, and the malicious gossip you spread is about as bad as it can get..

but most of all I think you need help.. before you hurt yourself or some innocent person...

Steve said:

AngusBored..

Sandman..

.frankie..

Pigfarmer...

or the legitimate name..

Frankly,.. I and most on here think you're vulgar.. a coward, a stalker, and the malicious gossip you spread is about as bad as it can get..

but most of all I think you need help.. before you hurt yourself or some innocent person...

AMEN

Angusgord said:
Steve said:

AngusBored..

Sandman..

.frankie..

Pigfarmer...

or the legitimate name..

Did You find out she left PB in another one of your gossiping pm's??? :D :Did you ask her IF what I say is true?

Now if you have all this proof that FH has doen all the things you claim show it, and i do not mean PIGFARMERS pms to you because there is nothing in them that would lead anyone but a dolt to suspect anything in even the smallest manner was wrong.
If you do not want to put it on the forum then pm me with it
If it is proof then I will be the first admioth thgat you are right! Failing to do that will just prove you are a liar.

EH? SHOW US THE PROOF!! Or are you lying?

hopalong would love for him to say that stuff to my face. :D My hubby saw it over my shoulder and he wants to have words with this low down anus.
But we all know he is too cowardly to show himself.
claims to have posted a picture of himself. Liar liar caught on the barbed wire.
There is no proof about FH and he is too small minded to know it or show it.

So anus got the guts to face the man who's ring I wear or are you just going to duck and cover? :D

Angusgord said:
I Luv Herfrds said:
hopalong would love for him to say that stuff to my face. :D My hubby saw it over my shoulder and he wants to have words with this low down anus.
claims to have posted a picture of himself. Liar liar caught on the barbed wire.

So anus got the guts to face the man who's ring I wear or are you just going to duck and cover? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If nothing else you make me laugh.I'm sitting here pitying your hubby not being scared of him. By The way ,Did you ask Faster Horses if what I say is true?? Why aren't you people asking her? Scared of the Moral Conservative Mods. answer??? :D :D :D

We are waiting for you to show you are not lying by showing us the incriminating PM. But like all liars you refuse because you can't.

P.S. If she were a mod you would have been long gone, Do not know what you have on macon for him to allow you to do this to the forum but I do know he has or is going to lose some advetisment dollars from it just because you have belonged to Ranchers.net a long time and chose to drag it down.

And to believe oldtimer got all over other posters for running off women, yet he stands silently by and does nothing while you lie about F/H, wonder why that is??

EH? oldtimer?

Angusgord said:
I Luv Herfrds said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If nothing else you make me laugh.I'm sitting here pitying your hubby not being scared of him. By The way ,Did you ask Faster Horses if what I say is true?? Why aren't you people asking her? Scared of the Moral Conservative Mods. answer??? :D :D :D

why do you care if FH did talk to this person? are you jealous? and how do you know what she said? was it you she was talking to? I know exactly who she was talking to, and it was just that, conversation between 2 people but perhaps you read more into it? a one sided crush on your part perhaps????
its pretty sad that a person can't post on a forum because another poster makes their life on Ranchers miserable every time they do..Kola you say you're the Moderator on here, why don't you step up and do something? but then you enjoy seeing someone hassle FH don't you? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts