• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First try at Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
ddfc80ea.jpg

Nice pic's you miserable old fart,now turn around and lets get a better look at you...................good luck
now aint this more fun than cussing R CALF :D :D :D

Ole Blue looks to be in good flesh,you better be careful in that mud you ole fart,fall down and break something then you really will be whining and sitting in front of the computer :D :D :D .............good luck

Bring up your riggin' we'll run him under ya-then you'll have lots of 'puter time. I think you R-Calfers have pretty much wrote the book on whining-it will take more than luck to ride that buckin' pony lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Bring up your riggin' we'll run him under ya-then you'll have lots of 'puter time. I think you R-Calfers have pretty much wrote the book on whining-
it will take more than luck to ride that buckin' pony lol.

This time IM inclined to agree.............good luck

i've always heard Hard Twist and some Blue roan line were a "little" bucky but had a lot of bottom and cow--your stallion related? wish i could remember the roan name, but i'm getin' too old.... :oops:

what IS that roan stallion....????? you guys'll know...

Chuckie said:
i've always heard Hard Twist and some Blue roan line were a "little" bucky but had a lot of bottom and cow--your stallion related? wish i could remember the roan name, but i'm getin' too old.... :oops:

what IS that roan stallion....????? you guys'll know...

Are you thinking of the Blue Valentine horses?

Northern Rancher----by the time I got to "crap", i was laughing hysterically!!! :lol: Glad you got the pix posting down to a fine art!!! Nice pix, too, by the way!!! Very "unique" looking piece of equine equipment you got there!!! By the way, when are you gonna turn around and let us see your mug???? :wink: :wink: :wink:

That stud has about 70 years of bucking horse blood in him lol. He's double bred to 'Major' a stud that was used lots in B.C. He's a pretty solid 21 point horse but the nicest stud to handle I've ever had around. Can't wait for those roan colts to come lol. Look for the C lazy S left hip at the NFR someday lol. Well a man can dream -can't he lol. Come to think of it a couple mares I'm using him on go back to Hard Twist.

ranchwife said:
Northern Rancher----by the time I got to "crap", i was laughing hysterically!!!

NAW- I won't say it- tempting , but NOPE won't touch that one...... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts