• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gcreek

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Haven't heard from him for a couple of days, I thought he was going to look at some Hfrs but I wonder if maybe he's trailing those Sask hfrs home to save trucking. :D :D

It could well be he froze to death, it was -27 here this morning, and he tends to be cooler quite often down there. :shock:

If he did decide to trail them home, maybe that green broke colt he rides didn't have enough fuel to make the trip and now he's a'foot! :shock: Think some of us should form a posse and start looking for him? :wink:

leanin' H said:
If he did decide to trail them home, maybe that green broke colt he rides didn't have enough fuel to make the trip and now he's a'foot! :shock: Think some of us should form a posse and start looking for him? :wink:

ah hell, gcreek knows well enough not to ride that colt any further than he's willin' to walk home. :D :D

We both know him well enough not to question his lack of sense! :shock: :lol: Remember he lives in an area where he has 4 frost free days, wolves and griz are thicker than ticks on a dog and he has welcomed you and i as friends! Sense, i think not! :lol:

leanin' H said:
We both know him well enough not to question his lack of sense! :shock: :lol: Remember he lives in an area where he has 4 frost free days, wolves and griz are thicker than ticks on a dog and he has welcomed you and i as friends! Sense, i think not! :lol:

good point. i think we oughta send out the search and rescue, SOON!

:D :lol:

he's probably fixing up after the major wind storm we had monday gusts in excess of 60mph.or he did manage to sneak away before calving starts.theres been no cattle sale in williams lake in the last 3 weeks.so i haven't seen him.

Wasn't a rodeo clown school around anywhere? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

World's most interesting man can have a inside joke with a complete stranger.

Stay thirsty my friend. :D :D

I haven't been on here long enough to get to know all of you real good yet, but this picking on GCreek has me enjoying myself. I am guessing by the looks of the comments, he probably has engaged in these types of antics himself. I hope he enjoys this as much as I have. You all must be just a little bored or lacking sleep between checks this calving.

North Ridge Ranching said:
I haven't been on here long enough to get to know all of you real good yet, but this picking on GCreek has me enjoying myself. I am guessing by the looks of the comments, he probably has engaged in these types of antics himself. I hope he enjoys this as much as I have. You all must be just a little bored or lacking sleep between checks this calving.

He's just a wimpy little guy we all like to kick around. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:

He's just a wimpy little guy we all like to kick around. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:

Oh man BMr you wanna hope this thread is buried really really deep before he gets back and sees it! :shock:

Yanuck we need an emoticon of a big guy running for tall timber . . .

:lol:

burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Oh man BMr you wanna hope this thread is buried really really deep before he gets back and sees it! :shock:

I'm leaving to hide out with the masses in Alberta for a few days so it will be my turn to be the little guy that everybody likes to kick around next. :nod: :cowboy: :wave:

burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

thats about right, stir everything up around here and then disappear :lol: :lol: :lol: hope you enjoy your stay in God's country :wink: :wink:

The only thing more fun than picking on Gcreek is defending yourself from him and BMR! :lol: :lol: :lol: Those two and Justin and several dozen other wingnuts make me blow Pepsi out my nose on a regular basis! :eek: :D That "rodeo clown school" comment was a keeper BMR!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I'm leaving to hide out with the masses in Alberta for a few days so it will be my turn to be the little guy that everybody likes to kick around next. :nod: :cowboy: :wave:

Too easy a target takes the fun out of it but we'll likely give it a pretty good shot!

Have a care while mixing with those masses - remember - don't take candy from strangers.

:wink: :lol:

leanin' H said:
The only thing more fun than picking on Gcreek is defending yourself from him and BMR! :lol: :lol: :lol: Those two and Justin and several dozen other wingnuts make me blow Pepsi out my nose on a regular basis! :eek: :D That "rodeo clown school" comment was a keeper BMR!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I suspect now that you upgraded your Tandy 64 and Nintendo game you will get your wish and be back on the defensive. Just as soon as Gcreek surfaces from the bush. Good to have you back H.

Well i hope he was'nt driving that junky 4 wheeler and it broke down on him and the bears got the ole geezer :D
Wait a minute, did'nt he replace "old red" with a new one ?
well anyway if we hafta form a posse I will be checkin bear scat for long bones and an old ball cap with ear flaps :D
can we wait till the thaw I sure caint track good in cold weather.
good luck

Latest posts