• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Luck TTB and Lazy Ace

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
Good luck on your sale this week!!! Hope you can take some of the proceeds and buy those cute little pink things!!!

Wish you the best!!! I am heading out the door now to head that way. Going to a sale in Mobridge today and then yours Wednesday.

Good luck TTB and Lazy Ace... won't ask about the cute little pink things :lol:

Need to make my way to a bull sale one of these days, maybe after we get the other house renovated and the folks in there I will do that... That should be done by 2008 or 10..

Thanks everyone...

And, just to clarify, pink things as in piggies...which lazy ace has already said NO!!!! :cry:

I hope our fellow RA breeders and friends, Campbell Red Angus have a tremendous day today. We went to Mobridge to look at their cattle, and both their bulls and heifers look really good.

I also hope that we have a good day. Maybe the big snow last week brought a little more optimism to the table.

Again, thanks, and if you all are in the greater Firesteel/Timber Lake/Isabel area on Wednesday or ready for a road trip, we'd love having you as our guests for some good friendship, fellowship, and of course food.

Speaking of food, I had better get to work baking bars.

Cheers----

TTB :wink:

Good luck guys. Looked like some impressive cattle in the catalog. Let me know what Lot #2 brings. Good luck again!

AX- said:
Good luck guys. Looked like some impressive cattle in the catalog. Let me know what Lot #2 brings. Good luck again!
I liked lot two but I now like lot 1 more. You or me or someone we know needs to buy that lot 1 bull. :lol: Don't you have a neighbor that needs him and then you can borrow him from time to time.

Unfortunately my neighbors tend to be conservative with their bull dollars. Those two bulls should sell well over their or my budget. I believe you have a good neighbor that might have that kind of bull in his budget. One of the studs may have a couple of them earmarked, also. Then we can all use them for a small fee! :D

Haven't seen it, what was the imf and ratio? Don't have the catalog in front of me, what is his pedigree? Bet he is out of a 734B daughter. Lot 2 sure takes a nice pic!

He marbled a 5.93 %imf and ratioed 114.
He's out of a brown vacation daughter.
I ment to say that I'll send you all their carcass data on their bulls if you send me your email.

Judith said:
Red Robin's gunna by a bull doo da doo da.... :wink:
He'll bring more than I have Judith. I'd buy him though. He's a very nice bull and my kind of bull phenotypically. Mike C , he has good numbers too. :wink: He'd look good on a set of whites.

Our partnership is off to a bad start. I've got very little of good looks or $$$. We'll have to just hope he is collected and use him then!

Have you seen this pic AX?

60-3.jpg

Here's a link to his pedigree:
http://old.redangus.org/cgi-bin/extped.4ge?1100311

AX- said:
Unfortunately my neighbors tend to be conservative with their bull dollars. Those two bulls should sell well over their or my budget. I believe you have a good neighbor that might have that kind of bull in his budget. One of the studs may have a couple of them earmarked, also. Then we can all use them for a small fee! :D

I can vouch for AX-'s neighbors being conservative with their $$$ on all fronts. I went to college with several...it was even tough to get them to buy beer! They are good guys though, please tell them hi for me. You have one who likes RA bulls too...if you haven't supplied him, send him our way!

AX- said:
Maybe we can form a partnership and buy him. We'll call it AX the Robin!

RR and AX- we'd be glad to put you two in the bidding. Just let us know where to stop :wink:

Cheers---

Turkey Track Bar said:
AX- said:

I can vouch for AX-'s neighbors being conservative with their $$$ on all fronts. I went to college with several...it was even tough to get them to buy beer! They are good guys though, please tell them hi for me. You have one who likes RA bulls too...if you haven't supplied him, send him our way!

AX- said:
Maybe we can form a partnership and buy him. We'll call it AX the Robin!

RR and AX- we'd be glad to put you two in the bidding. Just let us know where to stop :wink:

Cheers---

LA would just blow all the money on cold okra juice if we bought him anyway. :lol: I don't think you'll have trouble getting hands in the air on Wed for a bull like this. I like the lot 2 bull too. Several good bulls there.

Latest posts