• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Luck TTB and Lazy Ace

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Good luck with the sale this week. Wish i could of made it out there. I really like what i see in your catalog. I really like lot#1 as well as the golden boy sons.

Red Robin said:
Turkey Track Bar said:
AX- said:
Unfortunately my neighbors tend to be conservative with their bull dollars. Those two bulls should sell well over their or my budget. I believe you have a good neighbor that might have that kind of bull in his budget. One of the studs may have a couple of them earmarked, also. Then we can all use them for a small fee! :D

I can vouch for AX-'s neighbors being conservative with their $$$ on all fronts. I went to college with several...it was even tough to get them to buy beer! They are good guys though, please tell them hi for me. You have one who likes RA bulls too...if you haven't supplied him, send him our way!

AX- said:
Maybe we can form a partnership and buy him. We'll call it AX the Robin!

RR and AX- we'd be glad to put you two in the bidding. Just let us know where to stop :wink:

Cheers---

TTB :wink:
LA would just blow all the money on cold okra juice if we bought him anyway. :lol: I don't think you'll have trouble getting hands in the air on Wed for a bull like this. I like the lot 2 bull too. Several good bulls there.

Thanks for the compliments. I am afraid by the time the money trickles down to me I won't be able to even afford okra juice. :wink: TTB and I are what you consider "low man on the totem pole" :)

have a cold one

lazy ace

:) Heres hoping you guys have a great sale,you deserve it{Just like TTB deserves some little piggies..pleassssssssss Lazy ace? I'll send you some cold Canadian ones}

Good luck with your sale and tell Ralph hello. I bought my first red angus bulls from him a few years back..lol..well maybe a little more than a few years back...lol.

Thank you all very much. The baking is done, the bulls are moved to the barn, and the roast is ready to go in the cooker in the morning.

I think we're ready, or as ready as we're gonna get!

Your wishes are very much appreciated!

Cheers---

Good luck on the sale. I have no idea what all that entails but it sounds like big excitement.
Too bad about the little pink things. What's Lazy Ace have against the little darlings?

nr said:
Good luck on the sale. I have no idea what all that entails but it sounds like big excitement.
Too bad about the little pink things. What's Lazy Ace have against the little darlings?
nr you should go to a good purebred sale some day. It's great fun, excitement, misery, etc. all wrapped into one event.

Thank you all!!!

nr, why don't you schedule a little trip to South Dakota the first week of March next year, and you can get in all the fun. Red Robin pretty much nailed the emotions of running a purebred production sale.

Hanta, now that you and sw have your little home improvement project completed, and sure aren't calving, you should make a little trek SE for lunch today. If you leave now, you should be able to make it in time for lunch.

MR, you are welcome to be our guests anytime, not just sale day. That goes for all ranchers.netter's....you're always welcome. Heck probably days other than sale day would be better so we could actually visit and enjoy your company!

It's a foggy morning again here. I hope all this fog brings snow or rain down the road!

Have a great day everyone, and thanks again for thinking of us.

Cheers---

Good luck today you guys!!!! I was curious what bars you made for today.

feeder said:
Good luck today you guys!!!! I was curious what bars you made for today.

Thanks feeder...

Let's see bars I made (double batches of all:)

~German Chocolate Carmel bars (I had to hide them from a certain ranchers.net member so he wouldn't eat them all before the sale!)
~Black Bottom Bars
~Hello Dolly bars
~Salted nut rolls
~Rhubarb bars
~Energy bars
~Lemon crumb bars

If I didn't make your recipe, don't be offended. I only had so many hours and I'll try the rest before the sale next year, and I'm sure they'll be included then!

I think lazy ace's Mom made 5 or 6 varieties (including Carmel rice crispie bars, chocolate mint bars, chocolate oatmeal no bakes (cowpies to some), peanut butter rice crispie bars, carrot cake bars, and cherry bars) and his Grandma probably made 3 or 4. Not too bad for a gal who's close to being 90!!!

The rest of the meal will be:

Roast beef with buns for sandwiches
Potato Salad (yuck!)
Baked beans (yummy!)
Potato chips
Ice cream
Bars, and more bars
Punch
Coffee
Hot Chocolate

So, come eat!!!

Cheers---

I noticed a certain item seems to be missin from the menu, but I imagine Lazy Aces is savin it for after the sale :wink:
Here's to hopin "it" will be used in celebration of a good sale :!:

Wow!!! They sure sound delicious. I could have fun trying to sample all those bars.

Latest posts