• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hello from the new guy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flrooster, Just don't drink the water you will be alright :) Too late for the rest of us I'm afraid :)

that would take considerably more Dickel.and time.besides which if every body dont already know im not sure i the right one to be teachin.

Welcome to this addictive forum, C-E, from the token eastern conservative non-rancher.

Jinglebob said:
nr said:
Welcome to this addictive forum, C-E, from the token eastern conservative non-rancher.

Maybe so nr, but you ride bareback horses well and are pretty handy with a set of fence stretchers. :wink:

You better put that bottle away JB before you kill anymore brain cells!
Has that horse forgiven you yet for putting me on him? Twice.

nr said:
Jinglebob said:
nr said:

Maybe so nr, but you ride bareback horses well and are pretty handy with a set of fence stretchers. :wink:

Naww, he didn't need to forgive me. It was a treat for him to pack a little light weight woman around the corrals a couple of times. :)

Welcome aboard, I see your thread has been hijacked a few times :lol2:

It also came back :shock:

I thoroughly enjoy this forum, hope you have a good time. :)

Jinglebob said:
nr said:
Jinglebob said:

Naww, he didn't need to forgive me. It was a treat for him to pack a little light weight woman around the corrals a couple of times. :)
:clap: :clap: :lol2: I wasn't even a light-weight when I was born. And things haven't really improved es0ecially after hitting the big 6-0. But thnks for the pack-o-lies :)

nr said:
Jinglebob said:
nr said:

:clap: :clap: :lol2: I wasn't even a light-weight when I was born. And things haven't really improved es0ecially after hitting the big 6-0. But thnks for the pack-o-lies :)

Well, if your consiered any thing other than light weight, then I must be grossly over fat! :shock:

And here I was feeling better about myself and my weight. :(

Latest posts